July 29, 2014 | 1182 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2014 9:18:00 PM More reviews by Danaelycia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

MY one and only beloved mascara. No other comes near it. No other makes my eyelashes look as great as this one. I actually spend the time to apply properly. I use the first coat then spend the time to separate them. I use a second coat mostly from the top 2/3 and it makes my eyelashes pop. It holds up through my long 12hr shifts without any problem. Only downside is if I forget and rub my eyes it burns like hell.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2014 6:58:00 PM More reviews by maelyn28

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I always find myself coming back to this mascara. On its own it isn't too special, but if you use this before other mascaras it is amazing. I think all mascaras should be combined with another for best results. I love the brush on this. It really separates the lashes well. No clumps. I usually use this before Calvin Klein or benefit mascara. Really really good. Will probably always repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 4:55:00 PM More reviews by calliethrutchley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've tried many different mascaras, high end and drugstore, but I always go back to this. Simply the best. I have long lashes to begin with, so the volumizing formula is all I need.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 2:44:00 PM More reviews by AsianWonder805

This is a great mascara! It's very similar to Maybelline's The Rocket, but the formula is just a little bit drier. This mascara seperates & lengthens, but it does not hold a curl too well

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2014 2:31:00 AM More reviews by Alleighe

Simply the best. People can't believe my lashes are real when I wear this mascara. Lasts all say, doesn't smudge. It's seriously wonderful. Try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2014 5:02:00 AM More reviews by kimhall3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have repurchased this so many times I keep multiples of it on permanent back stock, even as I try other mascaras to see if they match up. They never seem to! I am afraid it will never be better than this magical orange stick. The product keeps the product thick at the base of your lashes while also keeping it dark and precise (very limited clumping) on the tips. The texture is buildable so that you don't have to let one coat completely dry before attempting coat two for extra thickness. It seems to do what you ask, WHEN you ask it to. Granted, I have thick eyelashes to start with, but that means I can see EXACTLY what the product is doing and how well. Compared, every other mascara leaves clumps at the tips that make the thickness of your lashes seem fake. This product gradually blends thickness to length, dark and sleek. No scraggely clumped, ambitious lashes. Just the REAL DEAL. I think the trick is the brush. I but it at the lash line. wiggle, and gently pull through to the tips. For more thickness, hit it again mid-lash to tip.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2014 10:50:00 PM More reviews by MarissaS05

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I will always buy this mascara to have and use for just every day lashes! It's perfect for making my eyelashes look long and think. They come out so black as well! I have higher end mascara so but this is perfect for everyday mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2014 4:11:00 PM More reviews by thatgermangirl08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Let me start out by saying that I LOVE this mascara. I think I have used this mascara for 3+ years now and it is something that I cannot live without. I have tried the Maybelline Rocket and the "fusion" version of this LashBlast Volume mascara and just nothing compares. What I love most is how it separates my lashes and evenly coats every lash. I personally do not like waterproof mascaras so I have never bought that version of it. I do not have any problems of smearing etc. If you do not like spider clumpy lashes this is the mascara for you. It does not apply too much product which I love, just enough in my opinion but I know of a lot of people that prefer a way heavier coat. If you are looking for a good every day mascara without having to worry about clumping, and if you like your lashes separated then this is the mascara for you. A few months back I had uploaded a review for this exact mascara so feel free to take a look if you want to know my exact opinion on this one, and others as well. :) Just copy and paste the link :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2014 10:31:00 AM More reviews by Marayla

I have tried so many high end/low end mascaras over the years and this one is one of THE best for the price! In my opinion this one absolutely beats out all dior and benefit. I do get a better result from le volume de chanel and I also really like the YSL babydoll lashes but for the price I just can't justify it. I will continue to purchase covergirl last blast! It gives nice length, not as much drama/volume as I like but a great everyday mascara! As a note the non waterproof version is great... No smudging at all (usually a problem for me).

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2014 8:27:00 PM More reviews by vah29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have used this mascara since I was 16 and am now 22. I have strayed many times to try other mascaras but I always come back to this one and it is one of my only HG makeup products. I have tried dozens and dozens of mascaras, high end and drugstore, and this is the only one that has all the qualities I look for in one formula, plus it is inexpensive and easy to find. It gives long, evenly separated, full lashes that somehow still manage to look natural (not spidery or heavy) while also adding drama. My lashes feel soft and flexible with the mascara on and it doesn't flake, get crunchy, or anything like that. If you sleep with the mascara on and press your face into the pillow, it will probably smudge a bit under the eye but otherwise wears perfectly for me. I use the black/brown color because I am very fair and feel that black looks unnatural on me. It removes very easily. I find that it dries up relatively quickly so I do repurchase often, but that's ok because it's not expensive or hard to find. My lashes are medium length and naturally curled, so I can't comment on how well this mascara works on short, sparse or straight lashes.