October 2, 2014 | 1142 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2014 10:36:00 AM More reviews by BeccaBxo

My one and only holy grail make up product!!! the best product i have ever used. amazing volume, colour and stay all day power. for fun i used to try other mascaras in the past, but i know now that nothing will beat cover girl lash blast. go buy it!! ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2014 4:23:00 AM More reviews by noemielizabethh

This mascara is definitely one of my favorite volumizing mascaras because it does exactly what its supposed to do. It does not clump the lashes and it adds the perfect amount of volume to thin lashes like mine. The only reason why i didn't give it a 5 is because it dries out pretty quickly but i still repurchase it each time. Love this mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2014 11:12:00 PM More reviews by TheGingerSnap

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have purchased this product many times and will continue to do so. This mascara (be it in brown or black) looks great. It adds volume without clumping. The volume can be natural with just one swipe or it can be built up for a more dramatic look. It really depends on what look you want to create, but this mascara gives you that versatility.
It washes off easily, but don't think that it will smudge during the day. Once it sets, it will not go anywhere.
The price is excellent too. Not a bad drugstore buy at all. It is a must have for anyone's makeup bag!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 9:21:00 PM More reviews by saramason111

I've repurchased again an will continue to do so. The reason I like this so much is because it doesn't end up under my eyes in smudges. Also, it's pretty water resistant (I've cried wearing it and it remained intact for the most part; same goes for at the pool I went under water and it stayed perfect) and yet when I wash it off with cleanser and water at night it comes off effortlessly. No tugging or even having to use makeup remover under my eyes afterwards. Plumps up lashes great too. The container is a bit thick but whatevs. Great mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2014 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Vgee21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't have to curl my eyelashes so I need a mascara to just lengthen them & Lash Blast most certainly does the job not only does it not clump up, it also keeps your lashes seprated never together & makes your lashes look like they're not yours! I've tried every other brand possible( from the drugstore, on a budget😎) , Loreal, Maybeline, Rimmel London & they don't begin to compare the wonders Lash Blast does! Most def a great buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2014 4:09:00 PM More reviews by xpxoxd

I hardly review. BUT I MUST FOR LASH BLAST.

I've tried many mascara's over the years, drugstore and high end.

LASH BLAST IS THE BEST. Volumizes, lengthens, doesn't flake or smudge, quick and easy to put on. Makes my lashes look amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 2:40:00 PM More reviews by Awesomeangelface

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i cant get enough of this mascara. it is all around perfect. it last forever. never runs or smears. i cry alot so this is such a great mascara for me

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 2:15:00 PM More reviews by brainyforester7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

the best mascara hands down. it makes my lashes look so long and beautiful. and it has lasted me over 2 months when i would normally have already bought another. great find

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 12:25:00 PM More reviews by honeyappleseed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this mascara is one of the best. the price is great and it lasts forever. it doesnt smudge or smear when i cry. bc im a big cryer. it doesnt clump or look unnatural. such a wonderful find. my all time fav

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2014 2:25:00 PM More reviews by monique8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've recently started using this and so far I'm liking the results.
For me to get the best out of it though, I comb my lashes with a tiny fine tooth comb, then curl my lashes, then apply the product. The end result is usually clump and gap free, however if I see a clump I will use an old earring to separate the lashes. I will then apply a second coat, de-clump again and then curl again when dried. Voila!