July 30, 2014 | 2014 users online

Styling Products - Got 2 Be - Crazy Sleek Hot Smooth Iron & Blow Dry Lotion

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2011 3:44:00 PM More reviews by ThisGirl0

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I purchased this product randomly about a month ago. Wasn't really looking for anything in particular, but I liked the color of the bottle so I picked up this product since it wasn't very expensive.
I use it regularly after washing and towel drying my hair. Though it comes in a spray bottle as pictured, it actually has the consistency of a lotion. Because of this it does not mist on hair and sprays in a stream instead, it may be better to dispense it into the palm and distribute it throughout hair that way, but I am a little bit too lazy for careful applicaiton so I just spray it on and comb it through damp hair with a widetooth comb.
It smells nice, kind of citrusy but the scent does not linger. It makes my hair soft and a little bit shinier, nothing exceptional though.
I like it and use it simultaneously with other smoothing products prior to blow drying/straightening my hair. It works well and should really only be used on damp (not dry) hair.
Not sure whether or not I will repurchase. I will see how I feel about it later on because it's a big bottle that lasts a while. If I could rate it as a 3.7 I would but I'll round up to a 4. So far it isn't anything spectacular but it is nice to have as a leave in conditioner/smoothing product.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2010 10:22:00 AM More reviews by slp17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this product. It smells amazing, and I find that it really makes my hair smooth and more detangled. It's a very good price as well. Its tricky until you figure out how to use this product properly. It is fairly thick, so spraying it directly onto hair is probably not the best way to use it. I personally spray about a quarter sized amount into my hand and work it into my hair that way, I find that works much better than spraying, and coats my hair more evenly. Also, some girls use this on dry hair before flat ironing. This is NOT the way to use this product. It is meant for one application on damp hair, followed by your blow dryer and straightener. I use a different heat protectant spray for straightening, because this is not the right product for that. It is great for thermal protection from blow drying though. I would recommend, and I will repurchase.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2010 11:55:00 PM More reviews by edie_jay2005

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this stuff; it really makes my hair soft and straight. not heavy, not sticky.

However, I do not like the pump: it is like the "stream" option on a bottle of Windex.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/23/2010 4:54:00 PM More reviews by xVanniex

This product sucks! It doesn't do anything to my hair except weigh it down and give it a sticky feeling. And, I find that it is hard to get out sometimes because the little spray bottle packaging. I've only had it for a week and the thing's almost empty. Yup, I've had to use that much, and still, nothing. It doesn't even protect my hair. && as far as the smell, it's kinda strong. like orange smoothies. I personally dont prefer it. :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2010 4:12:00 PM More reviews by jatkins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

It works great and can be used for more than just flat ironing. Great scent too!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2010 11:05:00 PM More reviews by bigb00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I blowdry my hair every other day and flatiron/curl my hair with HIGH heat tools everyday. I've tried EVERY single heat protect product available in drugstores and some in salons. I have to say for the price this product is the best. Some other salon products will do as good of a job but will be twice the price. It smells like oranges too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2010 12:24:00 AM More reviews by TryHonesty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

If you want straight hair, use this. you will obtain that.

First oFf HOLY HELL THE SMELL IS AMAZING! i seriously would sniff this stuff all day<3 it smells so good
The bottle is cute to.

And it offers thermal protection, makes my hair softer and sleeker.
I might use this as my new thermal protector ^.^

This is a very good product and i would recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2010 1:54:00 PM More reviews by susancrazymoco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

So I have been using this product for about 3 weeks. And I think is okay. I do not like the smell. I have not noticed any difference, I mean I use to be blonde and i will always see my hair damaged and dried, but since I dyed it black it looks so healthy and smooth, I guess it is because i have been using this product before blowdrying my hair and flat-ironing it. But mainly because I havent dyed it in the longest time. But overall I think this product is not bad, but definitely not the best.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2010 3:09:00 AM More reviews by KiKiDisney

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I just started using this a little while ago and I am really pleased with it. It works really well on my course, thick curly hair. It makes it much easier to blow dry and it helps straighten it too. Also if you can't afford the Redken Satin Wear Blow Dry Lotion, this is a great cheaper alternative. The smell reminds me of orange fruit loops but luckily it doesn't leave the scent in your hair for very long, maybe like 5 minutes. The spray bottle drove me insane when i first got it but once you get it to work it's fine. I found that it works better if I spray it into my hand its much easier to distribute through my hair. Overall, I love this stuff and I have noticed a huge difference in my hair.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2010 9:25:00 PM More reviews by amydo

I love the smell of it and it works very well as heat protection on flat iron. Love the packaging as well with the bottom so much bigger than the top, making the bottle very stable plus the color of the bottle stands out from the rest of my other hair products. However, as other reviewers said, the pump doesn't spray into a fine mist. It came out in chunk and I used a comb to even out the products onto my hair. It is really hard to get it distribute evenly. Got 2 Be please design a better spray and I would buy it again.