E.L.F. Concealer Brush

Price: $

on 10/31/2013 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I honestly think everyone needs this brush in their collection and for just $1 there no excuse not to pick it up! This brush is sooo unbelievably versatile. The bristles are firm and dense, great for detailing any thing in your makeup routine.

Some of my uses for it:

-for applying gel eyeliner

-applying eyeshadow to my lower lash line

-cleaning up the outside of my lips with concealer

-filling my eyebrows

-dipping it in acetone and cleaning up nailpolish when painting my nails

-precisely applying bright lipstick

-applying my inner corner eyeshadow

So pretty much I have about 10 of this brush at all times LOL

on 9/28/2013 8:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Complete fail as a concealer brush. I couldn't get it to work for any of concealers I had whether it be solid or liquid. I know others have found it good for other things, but since I got it for it's intended purpose, this is a one lippie.

on 9/19/2013 2:08:00 PM

This brush does not work for concealer! It's far too dense and stiff. That being said, it is THE perfect brush for gel liner!

on 9/7/2013 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is a great brush for almost anything but concealer! It's great for dotting on foundation, filling in your eyebrows, applying eyeshadow, and even brushing on lipstick.

on 8/24/2013 1:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a great brush, but not for concealer. It's a bit too small for blemishes, but it works perfectly for applying gel eyeliner!

on 8/21/2013 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

My first E.L.F brush and I am impressed at the quality for the price! Works perfectly for smaller blemishes. Bristles are soft and thick. Picked this up for a little more than a dollar at a store. Would buy again given the chance.

on 8/15/2013 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I didn't care for this brush. I think it's a bit too small (or my skin really sucks and my blemishes are too large for it). When I used it, it felt like it took twice as long and looked about half as good as the results I got from using my fingers. On the brightside, at least it was only $1.

on 6/14/2013 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use this brush for the application of concealer after I'm done doing my brows. I love that its small because I am able to fix every single mistake I might had done as small as it might had been.

on 6/1/2013 6:19:00 PM

Not sure why people are complaining that it's too small. Did they blindly pick this out and pay for it? You can clearly see what it looks like in the packaging.... That's not the brush's fault, it's the buyer's fault.

on 5/26/2013 8:35:00 PM

I don't love using this brush for concealer, since it leaves streaks on blemishes, and it's way too small for the undereye area (for me). However, this little brush is great at applying/blending eyeliner. I like applying my pencil eyeliner, then using this brush to perfect the line. I tried to use this as a lip brush, but I didn't like the results. This would probably be good for eyebrows, but for thinner brows than mine. Overall, I think this should be labeled as an eyeliner brush, not a concealer brush. But it's a good value at $1. :)

Popular Makeup Brushes