November 27, 2014 | 1662 users online

Fragrances - Paris Hilton - Can Can

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2012 9:24:00 PM More reviews by EscalatorKid

I don't get the hate for this product. When I bought it (admittedly a few years ago now), it smelled lovely. Sweet, sugary almost, with a vanilla/cotton candy hint.

I bought it for my friend for her birthday and she loved it.

I don't know what it smells like NOW, but I do know what it smelled like when I bought it a couple of years ago, and it doesn't fit the descriptions offered in these reviews...

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2012 3:21:00 AM More reviews by JCha

I bought this on a whim. It came in a gift set so I got a lotion and gel along with this perfume and OMG, the scent made me sick, it was one of the worse scent I ever smell. I am not good at describing scents but wth did they put in this?? I can't believe Paris would approve of it. IT STINKS. IDK some ppls seem to like it. Her other perfume seems to be fine...

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2012 6:47:00 AM More reviews by beautyIndia

i m using to the adidas deo, that is a good deo with effective cost..

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2012 5:59:00 AM More reviews by raspberrypeach

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great perfume If you like sweet scents :) It's very subtle and sweet, great for a young person. I'd say It's sweet, fresh, and floraly and I'd wear it in the daytime. I get lots of compliments whenever I wear this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2012 11:02:00 PM More reviews by mizzbouvier14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have bought this scent a couple of times! I love the scent. I use it almost every day!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2012 8:01:00 PM More reviews by UrbanShocker

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This bottle of parfume changed smell over time and turned yellow. I would never repurchase again

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2012 8:25:00 PM More reviews by sweetiepea161616

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

So let me first say that I LOVE sweet scents. I LOVE my BS Fantasy and my Pink Sugar and my buttercream body mist, etc, but I did not think this was sweet. Is it just me? Everyone says it's so sweet but I did not get that.
I got this because of all the great reviews and because I love sweet scents. When I first sprayed it, I was struck by the juicy fruit notes and the citrus and I was really feeling it. About a half hour later, it started to get worse. Then by an hour, all I could smell was this weird, powdery sort of musky scent. I liked the other scents going on but I just couldn't shake that weird powdery dry-down. It smelled very "cheap" to me at that point and I just couldn't take it anymore. I woke up the next day and I could still smell it! I couldn't get it off of me! I realized then that I would never wear it again and I am sooo glad I only got this in a .5 oz size (in a sampler set with 3 other Paris perfumes- which I am still trying out).
If you want to smell like cheap perfume, then this is the scent for you!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2012 12:30:00 PM More reviews by inkyblaine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

My co-worker was wearing this for one week and i kept falling in love with it. I commented so much she went out and bought me a bottle! granted i have a thing for teenagey sweet scents, and this definitely falls in that category. I just like this perfume. its simple and smells nice, very girly.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2012 2:44:00 AM More reviews by ChanelleHickford

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This, to me, smells exactly like escada - magnetism. I really like the scent in the bottle but when i'm smelling it all day on my skin, it makes me feel nausious and gives me a headache. Its a much heavier scent than i was expecting.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2012 10:25:00 PM More reviews by Jade716

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Gorgeous bottle but WTF did they put in it??? I heard so many reviews at is smells super sweet, which is right up my alley. However this smells like they knew ahead of time that it was gonna be sold at walmart for $15. Its a god awful cheap drug store scent that u want to run to the sink and scrub it off ur skin. Ehhhhhh