August 20, 2014 | 2039 users online

Fragrances - Paris Hilton - Can Can

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2012 11:02:00 PM More reviews by mizzbouvier14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have bought this scent a couple of times! I love the scent. I use it almost every day!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2012 8:01:00 PM More reviews by UrbanShocker

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This bottle of parfume changed smell over time and turned yellow. I would never repurchase again

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2012 8:25:00 PM More reviews by sweetiepea161616

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

So let me first say that I LOVE sweet scents. I LOVE my BS Fantasy and my Pink Sugar and my buttercream body mist, etc, but I did not think this was sweet. Is it just me? Everyone says it's so sweet but I did not get that.
I got this because of all the great reviews and because I love sweet scents. When I first sprayed it, I was struck by the juicy fruit notes and the citrus and I was really feeling it. About a half hour later, it started to get worse. Then by an hour, all I could smell was this weird, powdery sort of musky scent. I liked the other scents going on but I just couldn't shake that weird powdery dry-down. It smelled very "cheap" to me at that point and I just couldn't take it anymore. I woke up the next day and I could still smell it! I couldn't get it off of me! I realized then that I would never wear it again and I am sooo glad I only got this in a .5 oz size (in a sampler set with 3 other Paris perfumes- which I am still trying out).
If you want to smell like cheap perfume, then this is the scent for you!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2012 12:30:00 PM More reviews by inkyblaine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

My co-worker was wearing this for one week and i kept falling in love with it. I commented so much she went out and bought me a bottle! granted i have a thing for teenagey sweet scents, and this definitely falls in that category. I just like this perfume. its simple and smells nice, very girly.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2012 2:44:00 AM More reviews by ChanelleHickford

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This, to me, smells exactly like escada - magnetism. I really like the scent in the bottle but when i'm smelling it all day on my skin, it makes me feel nausious and gives me a headache. Its a much heavier scent than i was expecting.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2012 10:25:00 PM More reviews by Jade716

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Gorgeous bottle but WTF did they put in it??? I heard so many reviews at is smells super sweet, which is right up my alley. However this smells like they knew ahead of time that it was gonna be sold at walmart for $15. Its a god awful cheap drug store scent that u want to run to the sink and scrub it off ur skin. Ehhhhhh

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2012 1:28:00 AM More reviews by kristynrawr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this scent. It's sweet.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2011 2:03:00 AM More reviews by vivaaglam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This perfume isn't that great but it isn't that bad either. I have resorted to using it as my 'oh i am running late let me splash some of this on' scent. At first i really hated it..but i got used to it after wearing it for a few days. I cant help to think about a brown sugar smell when i spray it. Very sweet but all in all an okay scent to have.

Not that over priced and the bottle is cute too! But i think once i run out..i will not be purchasing again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2011 9:08:00 AM More reviews by BigEars

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Oh Lor! candy,vanilla sweet sticky gooey grafted on to a synthetic musk base. I get cavities writing about it. If you are twelve years old and love Barbie you might like. On seconds thoughts all the twelve year olds I know are much too sophisticated.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/28/2011 1:46:00 AM More reviews by RachelD9311

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I like this perfume a lot, but it's not my favorite one. It's very sweet and pretty, and is a scent my boyfriend particularly likes. The packaging is cute, also.