December 22, 2014 | 981 users online

Fragrances - Paris Hilton - Can Can

rated 2 of 5 on 8/20/2012 9:35:00 PM More reviews by Reflect

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Other

I'm always excited and willing to try a new fragrance especially if it's sweet. I visited my nearest counter to check out New "Can Can", I can also admit the Burlesque theme hearing that Indeed it was a sweeter fragrance. I Sprayed a moderate amount.

Result - The fragrance was indeed sweet. I didn't catch many floral notes. I did catch a very light cotton candy and vanilla bean. I thought it was nice but not nice enough to purchase it especially since I own Britney Spear's Fantasy of which this is very similar to.

Lasting Power - With my chemistry this fragrance didn't even provide any of it's fragrant scent after a 1/2 an hour. I'm very observant with fragrances and I conclude that the lasting power was very weak.

In Conclusion - I will not be purchasing the fragrance. There is 100s of Fragrances out there to try, That I do own and want to sample. I wouldn't own this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2012 9:24:00 PM More reviews by EscalatorKid

I don't get the hate for this product. When I bought it (admittedly a few years ago now), it smelled lovely. Sweet, sugary almost, with a vanilla/cotton candy hint.

I bought it for my friend for her birthday and she loved it.

I don't know what it smells like NOW, but I do know what it smelled like when I bought it a couple of years ago, and it doesn't fit the descriptions offered in these reviews...

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2012 3:21:00 AM More reviews by JCha

I bought this on a whim. It came in a gift set so I got a lotion and gel along with this perfume and OMG, the scent made me sick, it was one of the worse scent I ever smell. I am not good at describing scents but wth did they put in this?? I can't believe Paris would approve of it. IT STINKS. IDK some ppls seem to like it. Her other perfume seems to be fine...

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2012 6:47:00 AM More reviews by beautyIndia

i m using to the adidas deo, that is a good deo with effective cost..

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2012 5:59:00 AM More reviews by raspberrypeach

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great perfume If you like sweet scents :) It's very subtle and sweet, great for a young person. I'd say It's sweet, fresh, and floraly and I'd wear it in the daytime. I get lots of compliments whenever I wear this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2012 11:02:00 PM More reviews by mizzbouvier14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have bought this scent a couple of times! I love the scent. I use it almost every day!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2012 8:01:00 PM More reviews by UrbanShocker

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This bottle of parfume changed smell over time and turned yellow. I would never repurchase again

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2012 8:25:00 PM More reviews by sweetiepea161616

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

So let me first say that I LOVE sweet scents. I LOVE my BS Fantasy and my Pink Sugar and my buttercream body mist, etc, but I did not think this was sweet. Is it just me? Everyone says it's so sweet but I did not get that.
I got this because of all the great reviews and because I love sweet scents. When I first sprayed it, I was struck by the juicy fruit notes and the citrus and I was really feeling it. About a half hour later, it started to get worse. Then by an hour, all I could smell was this weird, powdery sort of musky scent. I liked the other scents going on but I just couldn't shake that weird powdery dry-down. It smelled very "cheap" to me at that point and I just couldn't take it anymore. I woke up the next day and I could still smell it! I couldn't get it off of me! I realized then that I would never wear it again and I am sooo glad I only got this in a .5 oz size (in a sampler set with 3 other Paris perfumes- which I am still trying out).
If you want to smell like cheap perfume, then this is the scent for you!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2012 12:30:00 PM More reviews by inkyblaine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

My co-worker was wearing this for one week and i kept falling in love with it. I commented so much she went out and bought me a bottle! granted i have a thing for teenagey sweet scents, and this definitely falls in that category. I just like this perfume. its simple and smells nice, very girly.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2012 2:44:00 AM More reviews by ChanelleHickford

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This, to me, smells exactly like escada - magnetism. I really like the scent in the bottle but when i'm smelling it all day on my skin, it makes me feel nausious and gives me a headache. Its a much heavier scent than i was expecting.