Plus White - 5 Minute Speed Whitening Gel

4.3

Water (Aqua), Poloxamer 407, Glycerin, Hydrogen Peroxide, Methyl Salicylate, Sodium Saccharin, Phosphoric Acid.

on 11/27/2013 12:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I purchased this after watching Kandee's youtube video about it, but this just does not work. After using it, my teeth are not even one shade whiter.

on 11/22/2013 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This stuff works like a charm!! You apply it to your teeth (I used a q-tip) and rub it around then let it sit for 5 minutes. Literally, after about 2 weeks my teeth were BY FAR noticeably whiter!!

I will use this again soon because I get bad coffee stains on my teeth!

on 10/17/2013 9:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I absolutely love this stuff! I can't believe that it is so cheap for how well it works. I saw results after the first use. Not amazing results (those come later), but enough to be like, "holy cow, this stuff is magical". And it is magical. I became a coffee addict about 5 years ago and my teeth were on the whiter side before that. Unfortunately, the wonderful time spent drinking coffee has stained my teeth. They became a dull, almost yellow-ish color. I heard about the Crest white strips, but I also heard about their painful side effects. Finally, I saw an ad for this on tv and thought, why not. So, I went to the store, almost screamed of joy when I saw how inexpensive it was, and bought it. I can tell you that after just the 5th time of using this once a day for 20 minutes, my teeth are sparkling white. They aren't glow in the dark white. They are more of a natural, pretty white. I am amazed. It is so easy to use too. I just brush my teeth, take a q-tip, put the gel on the q-tip, and then rub it on my teeth. I then let it sit on there for 20 minutes, and then rinse it off. It is seriously that simple. I wish I had taken a before picture to show how awesome the results are. I will say, there is some sensitivity (mainly on my gums) when the gel is on my teeth, but it goes away when I rinse. I have had absolutely no bad side effects, and this is coming from someone with very sensitive teeth. So, if you are at a last resort like I was, give this a try! It's really inexpensive, so there isn't anything to lose.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This stuff is great. It's inexpensive and I haven't had any sensitivity with it. The key is to use it 2x a day consistently to see the best results. When I was doing that, my teeth were SO white. Even after using it a couple times my teeth are brighter than before. I tried using this with a mouth guard and it was gross.. makes you drool. But using a q-tip is fine. Staple product in my routine.

on 8/31/2013 11:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been using this 2 times a day for about 20 minutes each time for 4 days now. I have used Crest White Strips Professional Effects before, and I must say that this is just as good, if not better, and a heck of a lot cheaper (I got it for $9 at Walgreens)! I have had NO SENSITIVITY using Plus White, but when I used Crest White Strips, I had shooting pain! My teeth aren't terribly yellow or stained, but my bottom teeth are a bit yellow near the gums. After 4 days, they're barely yellow and my top row of teeth is gleaming!! And they aren't the "fake white" color, they look naturally white! I will continue to use this and I will NEVER spend $50+ on Crest White Strips ever again.

How I apply:
1. Brush teeth. I use Crest 3D White.
2. Use Q-tip to apply gel to top and bottom teeth (front teeth only)
3. Put on mouthguards. Personally, I use plastic orthodontic retainers since I used to have braces. The gel does not damage my retainers at all and it works perfectly.
4. Wipe off excess gel on gums.
5. Wait 20 minutes.
6. Take off retainers. Use clean, wet toothbrush and brush the gel on teeth. Rinse with cool water.
7. (optional; I only do this at night) Use whitening mouthwash. I use Crest 3D White Glamorous White.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

The 5th time I used it, while the tray was in my mouth, 10 minutes later the bottom of my gums started to sting like crazy. It felt like a painful zing! I had to take it out immediately!

Overall after using it my gums & teeth didn't feel sensitive until about 1-2 hours later! The pain is unbearable. I am never using this product again! I do not reccomend this to anyone with sensitive gums and teeth.

on 8/16/2013 1:51:00 AM

I LOVE this product. I began using it 5 years ago and I absolutely love it. I haven't had any bad side effects maybe because I only use it maybe once a month and only on my front teeth since that's all people can see. No point in wasting the gel in the back where my teeth are hidden. I use it for 5-10 minutes at a time depending on how long it has been since my last usage. The result lasts about a month and then it's time to do it all over again. I'm sure it's not as good as what your dentist can do, but for $7, I can't complain about that. I've tried whitening strips and those made my teeth super sensitive, I've tried whitening mouth wash with the matching toothpaste and it did nothing. This product along with Rembrandt Extreme Whitening is the best in my opinion, for teeth whitening at home.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Love this product! Notice a pretty good difference after one 15 minute use. I know it say 5 minutes and you can use it for just 5 but I am a smoker so I went with 15. And it live up to its claim. Def whitened teeth. Not as good as a dentist whitening but for the money an time PERFECT! Always keep it on hand just for upkeep.

on 7/1/2013 1:27:00 AM

This stuff us amazing. Got it for about $9, had very low expectations because all varieties of Whitestrips, the Rembrandt kits and other products never worked well for me. Two days in, I saw a huge difference. After 2 weeks, unbelievable improvements in my coffee/soda/red wine stained teeth. No increased sensitivity, which is a huge plus! I used the gel with moldable mouthguards (from a different whitening kit) and did 15 minutes at each treatment. Will never buy a different tooth whitening product because this stuff is so much more effective (and cheaper!).the moth trays that come with the kit (also includes a stain preventing mouth rinse) are not so great, that's my only complaint. Will definitely buy again.

on 4/17/2013 4:12:00 PM

I bought this because of all the good reviews, and I'm afraid I've found it hopeless. It seems to have managed to sensitise my teeth without doing much in the way of whitening them, which is exactly the opposite of what I wanted. I've just found it in the back of the bathroom cabinet, thrown it away and gone back to using Crest Whitestrips.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools