September 2, 2014 | 1871 users online

Pressed Powders - MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Deep Dark

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2011 12:13:00 PM More reviews by Hoshisma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am now halfway through my second pan of MSF in deep dark. I'd originally purchased it to set my Studio Stick foundation, but that's been discontinued (don't EVEN get me started on that BS). On top of the SS, this powder gives a wonder luminosity. Sadly, it tends to noticeably oxidize on top of anything else and look oily very quickly. I can still use it without major issues in the winter, but as we're heading into to hotter/ more humid season here on the east coast, I'm gonna have to switch to another powder.

I do plan to keep using this because I love the glow; just don't love being orange.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2011 11:55:00 AM More reviews by alyssajeanine05

Love this!!! Best product ever. Sets nicley, feels so silky & doesnt make me brake out which is huge consedering I have dry, sensitive, acne-pron skin. It's worth the price & the packaging is modern and great. Try applying with a kabuki brush:)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2011 11:08:00 PM More reviews by Lisaanthony7

I love this powder!It sets my foundation so perfectly and makes my skin look absolutely flawless....I have noticed that about midday I to tend to get a little shiny ,but as long as I lightly dust my makeup forever hd powder ,then I am set for the day.I am shade light medium (I think) and it matches me beyond perfect.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2011 8:22:00 PM More reviews by TootsDiva84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

Good powder to use to set a foundation. Sometimes i even use it with no foundation and its nice for hiding minor blemishes. A little goes a long way with this product, not much needed, texture is smooth and looks natural on the face.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2011 1:40:00 PM More reviews by londonhermit

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm on my fifth skin finish and I plan to buy more. After having negative experiences with bare minerals I decided to try this one and I'm glad. It is sheer but it evens out my skin tone and I don't look to made up it does oxidize but not like their other foundations. If I want more covergae I use fix+ on my brush then add the powder. The only downfall is that it doesn't have spf.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2011 4:54:00 PM More reviews by odessadaniel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love mineralize skin finishes I use mine year round it looks natural and if I want more coverage I use my fix+ . The only downside is that this is the darkest color and it can start too look orange on me especially in the winter.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2010 4:07:00 PM More reviews by Gailkey2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Breaks me out!!! No other msf's do this , but this one

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2010 8:39:00 AM More reviews by tdowens

This powder makes me love any liquid foundation I hated previously. It is the most essential step to fabulously, flawless makeup!! I never had an HG product before, but this is definitely it!!! I can't live without this in my life.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2010 11:10:00 AM More reviews by bethb216

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

For a pressed powder, this is pretty expensive, I think I paid about $28, which is about $20 more than I normally pay for pressed powder (I'd been using cover girl.) But, I've decided to graduate to more high-end makeup for the daily basics, and I'd heard great things about MAC. I got this in NC40 (medium-dark) and it is a perfect match. I love the finish, it goes on velvety smooth, but doesn't look at all cakey or powdery when it's on my face. I haven't suffered any breakouts in the week I've been using it, and it keeps my T-zone oil free (my skin is combination/normal- in the summer the T-zone can get shiny, but other than that, I'm pretty grease free.) I'm pretty impressed with this powder, and will probably continue using it. The size seems to be larger than my old Cover Girl powder, and I like the domed shape, as it's easier to swirl my brush through without powder flying around.

A good buy, if you don't mind the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2010 1:04:00 AM More reviews by Catarah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I would say this is my HG bronzer right at the moment. I got lucky and got this in a swap. I use this almost everyday. It has shimmer in it but it's not overpowering like some. I will repurchase this. I'm an NC40 skintone for reference