November 28, 2014 | 1828 users online

Concealers - Rimmel - Hide the Blemish

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 10/3/2013 10:14:00 AM More reviews by LoreleiK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It works badly as a concealer and actually highlight my blemishes that I'm now using it as a highlighter instead...... What a waste of money :(

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2013 5:39:00 PM More reviews by Erikahasani

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is not the best concealer I have ever used, but it's really cheap and I got used to it. I have a light skin, so my under-eye circles are pretty obvious, therefore I use it in the lightest shade and it conceals waay better than the other concealers I have tried including MAC so It provides full coverage. The texture is nice, but if you apply too much it wrinkles out under your eyes. Yes it does what it says, It conceals blemishes, but be careful on choosing the right shade because too light or too dark might stand out and look fake! Try out two shades lighter than your skin, it does the trick. I will buy this again, due to the price and great coverage.

Note: be careful on the packaging because the cap might break if you drop it. It happened to me twice already!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2013 5:03:00 PM More reviews by BubblegumKisses

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this in the shade 201 neutralise.
I like how this is creamy this
is, not overdrying.Its also really quick to use. I apply this over my foundation on my dark circles and some spots I like to conceal. It does do a good brightening up my
undereyes. As for my other blemishes, it does fade throughout the day, but I've come to expect that with most concealers (ig I have low standards lol). My main problem is the packaging. I
t doesn't go down all the way, so Im always scared of
knicking it. And it doesn't has that much product, so I don't think its really worth repurchasing for $5.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/26/2013 7:21:00 AM More reviews by teatimeismetime

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is awful! I used this when I was young, starting out with make up and knew very little about what was good and bad concealer. This was the cheapest concealer I could find.

Makes blemishes more visible. Is basically a waxy cake. Germ heaven. I wish someone had told me better.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2013 7:15:00 PM More reviews by Ryannh27

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

It seems like not every one is a fan of this product but i definitely am! I have really red acne scaring on the sides of my cheeks and it covers them completely! So full coverage for my combo skin and the way apply it is swirl the top with my finger till it gets nice and warm enough to become this creamy texture and the i apply on areas that i have scarring. Works wonders for me although it does run out fast

rated 2 of 5 on 7/10/2013 6:54:00 PM More reviews by glitterattime

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought concealer in shade 201 neutralizer at Walgreens for about $3. The lightest shade of this concealer looked too dark for me and I was looking to cover blemishes underneath a pressed powder.I think this concealer broke me out even worse than I was. During the time I used this I had the worst breakouts Ive ever had. I applied this with clean hands to my face sometimes with concealer brush and then i put pressed powder Foundation on top.I'm not really a fan of stick concealers under the eyes but this one works OK. The packaging is a twist up stick and you get about 4.5 grams of product. As I said it broke me out and lasting power was not great.. I also found I had to touch up quite a bit. I wouldn't recommend this concealer to a friend.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/3/2013 11:03:00 PM More reviews by Adelemuller

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

It looks good UNDER foundation but since I have terrible dark circles I like to wear concealer over my foundation it's the only way to get rid of them and this is too shiny. I thought ivory of this would match te ivory foundation but no it's way lighter then the foundation! I only use this under my foundation and blend it and it kind of cover my dark circles but I still need another concealer over top. And you know how some foundations go orange during the day? This concealer does opposite. It goes lighter during the day! Wtf

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2013 7:59:00 PM More reviews by bellabaaby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Will never repurchase as a blemish concealer. Barely ANY product, it runs out so fast! Although it does cover my under eye circles really well, it is difficult to apply to blemishes because the tip becomes rounded and bulky when you use it for awhile :/ Good for a highlighter and dark circles though! (Which I MAY repurchase it for).
If you have dry skin under your eyes, on your eyelids or anywhere else you plan to apply this to, find a different product! It brings out dry skin like no tomorrow and completely defeats the purpose!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2013 1:52:00 PM More reviews by nlls11

I bought this today and i think that it works amazingly!! This is my first concealer and i am in love with it !

First of all its ivory shade which is 001, matches me perfectly! In my opinion the most important thing to look in a foundation, make up base , concealer etc. is, if its color matches you perfectly or not. And NEVER buy something with a pink undertone if you are yellow undertoned like me :) ! Try it out at a cosmetic store!

Its coverage is awesome :) Its looking so natural while covering things perfectly. I personally apply it under my bb cream ( I am mixing dior hyralife bb and pure beauty bulgarian rose bb cream and the result is just fabulous!)

The only thing i don't really like about this product is that it gets a bit cakey around my eye area. So i decided to buy another LIQUID concealer to apply under my eyes.

In conculusion its great for those who are looking for a stick concealer..

If you have a question about any make up issue, just tweet me ( @tayswiftturkey ) or contact me on makeupalley, I would love to help ;)

rated 1 of 5 on 4/4/2013 4:54:00 AM More reviews by lauraajayne

I bought this concealer in natural beige, but when I used it it was a terrible orange colour. It did nothing for my under-eye circles except accentuate the fact that they were there, as it settled into the lines. It also looked greasy after a while. Will not buy again!