November 22, 2014 | 1967 users online

Blush - Everyday Minerals - Waffle Cone

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2009 8:34:00 PM More reviews by MakeUp4Fun

Great blush! It's more warm toned than neutral. It turns slightly peachy on my skin, but I still consider it a neutral blush to wear on days i wear a lot of eye makeup. It has very, very fine shimmer that is not noticeable. Pigmentation is just right for my NW25 skin. It lasts all day. At the end of the day, it looks sooo glowy and dewy. Try out a sample!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2009 11:20:00 AM More reviews by Mraaah

I really love Waffle Cone, and I use it as an e/s, as a blush and as a bronzer. It's a great color even for fair girls, and it gives you a healthy glow without the orange/ muddy brown look other bronzers tend to give. Great product at a cheap price!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2009 4:20:00 AM More reviews by lildreamer316

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love love love this color!! It is just right for my NC30 skin (NC25 in winter). Great for contouring, and I also use it on my eyes. Just the right amount of sparkle w/o being too much. Will definately order again! Only downside is that it does not seem to have a long staying power; but that could be due to my application tech.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2009 11:43:00 AM More reviews by nomihappy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't know, this color just didn't really work for me. It made my skin look dirty/dark in a weird way - lol! Perhaps I wasn't putting it on correctly, but NARS Orgasm looks great on me.

However, this blush would probably work for contouring, as one reviewer helpfully suggested. I'm no pro at that, so I wouldn't know. I'm glad I tried this out as part of my sample kit! So, there really isn't much to complain about since my next sample is shipping :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2009 12:44:00 PM More reviews by EDMdawn

I love this- it's not what I would put on the apples of my cheeks, but definitely a great contouring blush. it's more of a bronzer but very very natural. Love this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2009 12:11:00 AM More reviews by mo141

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

OOOOHHHH!!! I really like this blush! I really like the color which is a warm, light brown with a teeny teeny bit of peach in it. I use a little bit of bronzer with this and it looks really pretty. I just have the sample sized from my free kit but I think I will probably buy the full sized one.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2009 3:42:00 PM More reviews by Leylani

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I dont get why everybody seem to rave about this blush. To me, it was a dirty grey beige with multitoned (lots of it!) shimmer in it. I have seen pictures of people wearing it, and it looked sheer and warm, not greyish beige. So the one i got must have come frome a bad batch. I usually love sheen and shimmer in blushes, they work pretty well for me(better than matte). But not when the basecolor is grey. So i wont repurchase, of course.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/12/2009 9:32:00 AM More reviews by LethzX

This blush doesnt show up on my skin very well. its just make my cheeks really shimmery, and not in a good way!

But the reason iv given it 3 lippies is becoz it make a nice eyeshadow! but i wouldnt buy it again after it runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2009 1:57:00 PM More reviews by mexiangel25

I love this blush. This and my MAC tenderling are the only two blushes I wear. I have rosacea so the last thing I want to do after using concealer and foundation to cover up my rose cheeks is add more pink to them. This blush is a beautiful color that goes on more like a slight bronzer with muted pink on my cheeks. It also has a slight shimmer. I first got this as a sample ( which I have yet to finish) , but loved it so much I got it in the pressed form.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2009 1:21:00 AM More reviews by Lexx13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This might just top my list for best EM blush!
It is such a pretty, shimmery, lovely color!
It looks very drab in the container, but believe me, the color is really something else, very cute and wearable.
To me, it looks like a super light pink, with a hint of taupey brown in it, and gorgeous golden shimmer. Pretty much nude.
On me (fair/neutral/golden tones) it adds a really nice glow.
It isn't overly noticeable, add more and it adds a bronzed effect. Great for that "no makeup" on look : )
I also used it on my lips over a balm, just out of curiosity, and it made a really cute light nude color.
Try this one, I'm sure you'll love it!