August 1, 2014 | 1794 users online

Blush - NYX - Powder Blush - Mocha

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2012 1:17:00 PM More reviews by Bucephala

This blush has some serious pigmentation going on! You only need to dip your brush in very lightly to get a natural wash of colour (especially if you're fair skinned like me). I think this blush is going to last me forever. I like the colour a lot - it's a very neutral pink (not too bright and Barbie-ish). It blends fairly well too. If I ever run out, I will repurchase for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2012 9:42:00 AM More reviews by SAA2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best blush ever!!! I love this color!! It's not too bright.
for me, It's the PERFECT pink! It looks pretty on, natural and it blends very well.
amazing quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2012 11:06:00 PM More reviews by magginine

This is one of my fav blushes ever. I have worn this to my local MAC store and have had more than one SA compliment me and ask what blush I'm wearing. It's matte, highly pigmented and a plummy berry color that complements my golden olive skin beautifully. I use a light hand when applying and it looks great both on it's own or with a shimmery highlight. Winner winner chicken dinner!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2011 9:33:00 AM More reviews by KeyWestBum

Hands down, NYX single powder blushes has the most pigment out of any drugstore blush. For a Lincoln and some coins, you can experience highend quality from this drugstore gem. Blush can be one of the most easiest things we can apply as so far as makeup. With blush, you don't need as much skill. However, when working with a highly pigmented matte finish blush, you do need to think about your application a bit more. Mocha is dripping with vibrant pigmentation and it is a matte shade. I like to use a skunk brush to apply Mocha. When applying Mocha, you really only need to dot once in the pan and flick lightly on cheeks. I like to add a sheer dusting of highlighter just at the top area to make it a bit more wearable. Mocha (colorwise) leans cool toned on me and the color appears as a reddish mauve.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2011 8:44:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

my latest favorite blush. very pigmented, neutral to warm pink blush. i find that it looks best on me when applied with a small stippling/skunk brush. Lasts all day and gives me that perfect pink flush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2011 9:36:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this blush. It's a warm matte medium tone pink that gives a natural flush to the face. There's no shimmer in this so I love using this blush everyday. Nyx's blushes are so pigmented that you def need a light hand to apply. I hate the cheap packaging. I have 2 other nyx blushes and this one is so hard to open. I chipped my nail the first time trying to open it so i now use a nail file to pry it open. Fail. Also, when i grabbed this blush today, it was crumbled in the pan. ;( im going to have to depot it. Other than that, def would repurchase this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2011 2:05:00 AM More reviews by lovely520

The name of this blush is rather misleading. 'Mocha' isn't mocha or brown-colored at all but rather a warm, deep pink shade that has no shimmer to it. I like this blush because it's highly pigmented and gives a very pretty warm pink flush that looks fresh and natural. You can build the color up for more intensity. I think it's better suited for warmer or tan skin tones but lighter skin tones can wear it as well if applied with a light hand. All in all, one of the prettiest pink blushes NYX has to offer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2011 7:57:00 AM More reviews by 1017

I love NYX blushes...they are cheap, easy and fun. I am almost collecting a few of the uber popular ones as I see them. So when I saw Mocha, I had to grab it. First, this is NOT a dupe at all for MAC Mocha. MAC's has a lot of plum/brown to its pink, where as NYX's is much more comparable to their Hot Pink Cream blush. I keep a blush swatch collection and NYX Mocha is the brightest, most fuschia, skewing hot pink, blush I have. This swatch was compared to NYX's Glow, Natural, & Peach blushes and MAC's Mocha, Blushbaby, Fleur Power, and finally NARS Amour.

On my NW20 skin black/brown hair, brown eyes, this is just a bit too much. This would probably be great on darker skin tones, but it is a bit much for me. I can make it work but it would definitely be more of a "look" I was trying to achieve as opposed to everyday wearable makeup.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2011 12:14:00 AM More reviews by rachel5788

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my HG blush right now because it is so pigmented at it will last me foooorever. Seriously, I hardly get any product on my brush at all and it is plenty. This is suuuper blendable too. It looks like a scary color but it gives my yellowish undertone skin a nice glow. (with very little blush. if you put on too much you WILL look like a clown) The only cons are that the staying power is about medium level, it doesn't stay on all day, and it smells super weird (but it's not strong). I really like this and all the nyx stuff I've tried. Oh, except why is this called mocha? It's more rose or something haha

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2011 8:50:00 PM More reviews by Shylilsweety

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Very pigmented. Use a very light hand with this one or you'll look scary. You can easily achieve a beautiful rosey cheek with this. It is matte and blending is easy enough. I highly recommend it, since this will last you a long time, it is cheap, and the color payoff is amazing. Love it!