April 16, 2014 | 970 users online

Lip Gloss - Wet 'n' Wild - Megaslicks Lipgloss

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2010 5:35:00 PM More reviews by aliford

I bought this in the light frosty pink color. The first time I put it on, I didn't like it at all. It is extremely frosty and opaque, not flattering for anyone and honestly a bit trashy looking. The second time I tried it, I used a smaller amount and really blended it and spread it thin on my lips, with a much better result of a pretty pink color that I like. However, I must mention the smell on these. Smell in a product never bothers me, but in this lip gloss the smell is almost sickeningly overpowering, something sweet candy fruitlike but synthetic, oh it's just awful.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2010 12:45:00 PM More reviews by CamBG

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

doesn't stay on all the day, little bit sticky on your lips, but i guess for the price its ok.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2010 4:42:00 PM More reviews by mntnalina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an OK lipgloss. I hate the smell but the color was nice and it lasted pretty long. It is a bit drying.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2009 9:31:00 AM More reviews by manjar86

I have two of these, Rose Gold (576A) and Bronzen Berry(568). I really like them. The colors match my lipcolor, they do have some shimmer to them, but it's not too much. They are not sticky and last a long time if you don't touch your lips. I apply a lip balm before because they are not very moisturizing. They are super cheap, actually got them BOGOF a few weeks ago. I think they would be better for the summer, but since during the winter the sun is not out much, I like to wear them to remind me of summer. I will repurchase when I run out, and will also buy some different colors as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2009 4:34:00 AM More reviews by stephani99

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm kind of sad these have such a low rating. The real winners in this line however, are ones which really don't stand up and shout on their own so probably get passed up a lot - the clear, the sheer red, and the sheer pink. I have one with me at all times because they are light but long-lasting, have great shine without being sticky, and moisturize really well. I wear them alone and also over lipstick or lipstains almost every day, especially the clear because if, like me, you sometimes get tired of uber-sticky glosses a'la MAC clear lipglass but still want nice shine, try this one. I also like Bronze Berry, which is a gorgeous color true to it's name that I think would flatter most people, but at times it can be too frosty for my liking so I reserve it more for evening and weekends rather than for work. I highly recommend picking up one of the sheer or the clear one though, they are really the silent gems of the Megaslicks and are a steal at only a few bucks each. .

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2009 12:16:00 PM More reviews by PARA_NOIR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love the scent of these. It's a fake, sweet grape scent. I bought the clear one as well as some colors just because I like the scent and want to be able to use it anytime, over other lipsticks, etc. The formula of these is great because they are NOT sticky like MAC and so many other glosses. The shade selection is small but has some nice shades.
The colors I have are:
577A Red Sensation - This is a glittery, slightly pinked red. Not very practical for daily use, but it worked well for my former ''goth'' look. Stands out against pale skin and worked on my warm skintone. The glitter is a bit grainy but not too scratchy.
578 Sinless - This one works well over nude lipsticks for an extra lightness and shine.
576A Rose Gold - So pretty, and just as described. A light rose shade with little gold shimmers.
561A Crystal Clear - not sticky, shiny clear shade. A must have.

Lastly, you can't scoff at the price of these. You can buy one of each color for less than the price of ONE MAC Dazzleglass. I'm sold.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2009 6:26:00 AM More reviews by gabbster123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I remember when I was twelve and purchasing a one of these glosses. it was a glitterly pink it had that plastic scent and taste. it was soooo frosty that it looked trashy and the glitter got everywhere. now I'm twenty. I went to riteaid and saw the WnW display broguth back old memories. IDK but I was tempted to try these again. I got two one in cherryglaze and candiedapple(which is now discontiued. I guess these reddish colors are better then the rest. their only slightly sticky(which is alright with me. there was so scent or taste they lasted along time. Try using cherryglaze its really pretty almost looks like a lipstain and try candied apple if you can find it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2009 1:10:00 AM More reviews by Makeup0x

Before applying my 'bronzy' shade (#576A) i apply my moisturizing chap stick so my lips are nicely moisturized and then a tiny bit of my lipstick then i put this on top and it looks really good :D
Although, i have better ones in this shade so i probably wont buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/1/2009 2:04:00 AM More reviews by faerielfire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This was so sticky that it got stuck on everything, but at the same time it came off extremely easily. The "frostiness" wasn't complimentary- it was trashy-looking and totally opaque. Worst lipgloss ever, even for the price! Try mark Glow Baby Glow Luxe Hook Up Lip Gloss or anything else really.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/17/2009 8:20:00 PM More reviews by MonFleur

Hmm...I bought several (most) shades, while they were on clearance, so I wasn't really out much money.

My biggest complaint with these is the plasticy-metallic smell you get as soon as you open the container, and it stays with you when you apply. I hated that smell, and that's the main reason I refuse to put any on my lips again.

These are formulated to be fairly sticky...which means the product stays on your lips pretty well, but my hair sticks, too.

The packaging and the price are pretty much what I expected from WnW. Several shades looked pretty in the container, but when I applied them, they looked too metallic to me to any flattering. I am pretty fair-skinned, and my lips have some natural coloring, but not much. These were so metallic that there wasn't much "sheer" going on; rather, they blocked the natural color I had, so I looked washed out. The other ones, that look brightly colored but translucent in the container are soft, soft very sheer shades that I would probably have held onto if it weren't for that horrid SMELL.

Not recommended.