August 1, 2014 | 1924 users online

Skincare - Body - Vaseline - Vitalizing Gel Body Oil, With Brazillian Nut and Almond Oils

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2008 10:42:00 AM More reviews by dolcefan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I do like this! especially in the summer, where I would slather it on my legs for a sexy shine. I like it in general after a shower as well, but am only giving it 4 lippies, not 5, because it IS a tad greasy and not easy to apply for a quick morning, and the bottle can be messy. I, too, wish it were a pump. But all in all, a nice product with a luscious scent!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2008 7:58:00 PM More reviews by NuMama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love, love, love! Smells so good and keeps my super dry skin moisturized. Cons: the lid is a bit worriesome/looks like it may break easily, the wonderful scent doesn't last too long, and this costs twice as much as other oil gels. But, that's not enough to take off a lippie for this grown up, non-baby smelling oil gel. Like most others I use this right out the shower while damp and then air dry afterwards.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2008 8:19:00 PM More reviews by beachlover1212

I took a whiff of this at the store and I fell in love with the smell. The next time I went I immedietly went to see if they still had it and bought it. Although it doesn't absorb all the way through and can be quite messy on it's own I find that if you put a drop or two of this with your regular lotion it absorbs better but it still leaves that sheen and glow to your skin. I just love this and will definitly repurchase when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2008 12:31:00 AM More reviews by Tell_it_like_it_is

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2008 2:18:00 PM More reviews by circe1202

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Mmmm...this gel smells great, and I love how it works! An easy way to use it so it doesn't seem too greasy (and it can be too greasy if you use too much) is to apply it immediately after your shower, and before toweling off. I put it on, and then pat myself down with my towel. My skin stays soft and smooth all day, and my boyfriend loves the smell! It also leaves behind a really attractive sheen, which I think is great in the summer with bare shoulders and legs. Highly recommend! I've already repurchased several times.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2008 9:53:00 AM More reviews by heathermrm

Other than I would prefer this in a pump bottle, I love it! The heavenly smell ofnuts/coco butter makes my morning! It is lighter than some of the other gel oils I have used, moisturizes well, only have to wait a few minutes to dress. My husband (whose skin is so highly sensitive and who HATES almost ANY fragrance) says this is the best stuff on his highly dry/almost exematic (sp?) legs and the fragrance is nice even by his finicky nose standards.

Bottom line: any product that moisturizes my legs, smells heavenly AND my husband likes enuf to use almost daily = 5 star in my book!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2008 8:30:00 PM More reviews by madmargeS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Since it's summer, I decided I needed something lighter than my usual lotions for moisture. I've used this for several days now, and am happy with this product. I've discovered that it's best to use after bathing/showering. A little goes a long way, and it sinks in quicker if you rub it into your skin. This lotion smells fantastic, and does a nice job moisturizing my skin. I don't think it will work wonders on really dry spots instantly, but with consistent use, your skin will wind up being soft and smooth!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/10/2008 7:03:00 PM More reviews by juheenuna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The smell is heavenly!

I so wanted this product would work out for me. My legs and arms started break out, and I didn't co-relate it with this product, but after a week of use, I am convinced it is this. I am both glad and sad to know that others had the same problems.

This product feels soooooo good, and smells awesome! In fact, it's sooo good that I apply it every morning even though I know that it will give me rashes. It's that good. I have never had any lotion or oil that did not work for me, so I am really sad.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2008 9:51:00 AM More reviews by Alibear8

I have to admit, I was a little bit apprehensive about buying this because I haven't had great experiences with body oil gels in the past. I was right, the gels don't seem to soak into your skin as quickly or as much as regular body oils, which is kind of annoying. I love the smell of this stuff during the summer, it's great to put on after being out in the sun all day and then taking a shower. I like the way it looks on my legs and arms/shoulders. I do wax my arms though, so I think if you have hairy arms it might make the hair kind of stick down to your skin. This gel is very sticky and greasy, and because it doesn't really soak into your skin - it gets on your clothes and furniture. It's hard to put on and get much coverage like a lotion, because you can't really rub it in. The packaging is alright, if you aren't careful though it is easy to get excess oil all over the cap/bottle. It would be better off in a pump or something. If you travel with this stuff, definitely put the bottle in a Ziploc bag first!
Overall, it's kind of what I expected. The smell is nice, and I'll still use it every so often - but I'm not sure I'd buy it again.

*Update*
I figured out a way to make the gel easier to wear, instead of applying it by itself to my skin, I mix equal amounts of the gel and my cocoa butter lotion in my hand and then apply it - and it works great! Gives my skin extra moisture and sheen, without being too greasy like a gel or too sticky like a lotion. It's really starting to grow on me! Helps my tan stick around longer during the summer because it's so moisturising.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2008 10:13:00 AM More reviews by tigerlily59

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff so much, that this is my first product review ever! I just have to rave about it. I love the smell, the texture, everything. I do agree that the bottle could be bigger for the price, but that's my only complaint. It's certainly cheaper than TBS Nut Butter, and smells just as good