Vaseline Vitalizing Gel Body Oil, With Brazillian Nut and Almond Oils

3.9

This is the only other body gel I have used besides the Johnson & Johnson gel. The smell is so wonderful. It reminds me of TBS Nut Butter which is also fabulous. I love to slather this on right after a shower at bedtime. That's the only time I use it since it leaves the skin feeling greasy. I wish it were easier to dispense because the bottle gets slippery and hard to control once it's on your hands. A pump would be much better.

This gel oil is amazing. I was skeptical wheni t first came out, trying to figure out how a gel, which can sometimes be drying, can be an oil which is extremely moisturizing. The smell is just delicious, first of all. I apply it to my legs after showering/shaving and it makes them feel so soft. I think this is going to be perfect now that we're going into the winter months since my legs get very dry after showering when it's cold out. This feels luxurious, like it should be ten times as much as it's selling for (which, for me, was $7.99 at CVS). I would recommend this to anyone who wants a very moisturizing product. The only cons are what the other reviewers have said, poor packaging could be messy and that it takes a good while to absorb into skin. I still love this product and will repurchase!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I do like this! especially in the summer, where I would slather it on my legs for a sexy shine. I like it in general after a shower as well, but am only giving it 4 lippies, not 5, because it IS a tad greasy and not easy to apply for a quick morning, and the bottle can be messy. I, too, wish it were a pump. But all in all, a nice product with a luscious scent!!!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Love, love, love! Smells so good and keeps my super dry skin moisturized. Cons: the lid is a bit worriesome/looks like it may break easily, the wonderful scent doesn't last too long, and this costs twice as much as other oil gels. But, that's not enough to take off a lippie for this grown up, non-baby smelling oil gel. Like most others I use this right out the shower while damp and then air dry afterwards.

I took a whiff of this at the store and I fell in love with the smell. The next time I went I immedietly went to see if they still had it and bought it. Although it doesn't absorb all the way through and can be quite messy on it's own I find that if you put a drop or two of this with your regular lotion it absorbs better but it still leaves that sheen and glow to your skin. I just love this and will definitly repurchase when I run out.

Love

Mmmm...this gel smells great, and I love how it works! An easy way to use it so it doesn't seem too greasy (and it can be too greasy if you use too much) is to apply it immediately after your shower, and before toweling off. I put it on, and then pat myself down with my towel. My skin stays soft and smooth all day, and my boyfriend loves the smell! It also leaves behind a really attractive sheen, which I think is great in the summer with bare shoulders and legs. Highly recommend! I've already repurchased several times.

Other than I would prefer this in a pump bottle, I love it! The heavenly smell ofnuts/coco butter makes my morning! It is lighter than some of the other gel oils I have used, moisturizes well, only have to wait a few minutes to dress. My husband (whose skin is so highly sensitive and who HATES almost ANY fragrance) says this is the best stuff on his highly dry/almost exematic (sp?) legs and the fragrance is nice even by his finicky nose standards.

Bottom line: any product that moisturizes my legs, smells heavenly AND my husband likes enuf to use almost daily = 5 star in my book!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Since it's summer, I decided I needed something lighter than my usual lotions for moisture. I've used this for several days now, and am happy with this product. I've discovered that it's best to use after bathing/showering. A little goes a long way, and it sinks in quicker if you rub it into your skin. This lotion smells fantastic, and does a nice job moisturizing my skin. I don't think it will work wonders on really dry spots instantly, but with consistent use, your skin will wind up being soft and smooth!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

The smell is heavenly!

I so wanted this product would work out for me. My legs and arms started break out, and I didn't co-relate it with this product, but after a week of use, I am convinced it is this. I am both glad and sad to know that others had the same problems.

This product feels soooooo good, and smells awesome! In fact, it's sooo good that I apply it every morning even though I know that it will give me rashes. It's that good. I have never had any lotion or oil that did not work for me, so I am really sad.

Popular Body Skincare Products