Everyday Minerals Cypress Eye Shadow

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This color is reminiscent of the Tinsle time eyeshadow that i got as a freebie last winter. its like a goldish color on me, brozey actually. The tinsle time washes me out and so does this. i use a 50/50 mix of fair neutral and fair cool, brown eyes red hair for reference.

on 7/23/2008 6:17:00 PM

This is a very pretty color in the jar. Metallic deep olive green - been described a lot in the reviews below so I wont go into too much detail on that. With my skin tone - as much as I always want to wear green eyeshadow I have a difficult time pulling it off. This one works - barely. Its definitely a wearable green and doesnt look bad on me it just doesnt do anything to enhance my hazel/green eyes. So while I'll wear it, this isnt one that I'd buy a larger size of ever, maybe another small one but with so many eyeshadows out there that do more for me Im not completely sold on this one.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Stunning olive green with a bronze tinge and gorgeous shimmer. I have dark blue eyes and pale skin (Golden Fair) and this looks amazingly good on. It enhances the gold flecks in my eyes nicely. Well pigmented - no need to apply wet, a couple of fine layers will yield a nice payoff. Perfect for creating a smoky eye with a difference or applying with a light hand for daytime wear. A little goes a long way so a sample size will last ages! Great value.

on 6/28/2008 3:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

OMG, sooo pretty. It's a shimmery, subtle green with bronze sheen. This is one of my favorite eye shadows from EDM and I NEVER buy green eye shadows. I love this color. It's darker in the jar than it is on application.

on 6/12/2008 1:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I am a green e/s junkie, and this is the shade I have been looking for forever and have never quite been able to find. It's a shimmery, warm, golden olive green. Not too light, not too dark, not gray like some olives are. I've bought so many colors I hoped would be just like this, and have discovered quite a few lovely green shadows along the way, but they were always a little different than what I had in mind. This one is it. I'm taking off one lippie because I have to use it wet or else it slides off my eyelid midday (even with primer). But the extra step in application is worth it for this color.

on 6/11/2008 6:42:00 AM

I've always stuck to neutral shades of brown and thought it was time to try something different. Green sounds like a scary colour to try but this is a lovely shade, not at all bright with lot's of gold shimmer. This can be used in the crease to create a smokey look which isn't too intense for those of us who are just starting to experiment with new looks.

on 6/9/2008 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Beautiful natural smoky green color with a light hint of gold. It looks more green in the jar than on your skin. It just gives me a really pretty smoky look. I have dark brown eyes with a tiny bit of green in them and dark lashes and this color really brings out my eyes.

on 5/12/2008 8:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is a gorgeous olive green e/s. I find the pigment to be 'just right' (not too dark nor too light). It shows up on my lids as the color of the e/s in the pot which is great because most greens I find turns yellowish when applied on me. It dosn't look too dark or smokey so it's great for day time wear as well. Very versatile color. Stays put all day and totally brings out my brown eyes. It has a nice subtle sheen (NOT shimmery) which I also luv. The texture of this e/s is the best. Very easy to apply and blend. Totally foolproof! In all, I love this e/s. A definite repurchase! Also, Everyday Minerals do NOT test on animals. Another MAJOR plus!

on 5/9/2008 4:52:00 PM

Poorly pigmented! I will stick to my dear In the garden.

on 4/25/2008 6:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

A beautiful, beautiful color. The swatch here on MUA is really quite accurate. It's a light-to-medium olive green that is really nice as a lid color, under the lower lash line, or could be a crease color or liner color as well. I have hazel-green eyes and I put this, pressed in with a wet brush on top of HiP paint in Secretive, in the outer half of the lid and I put Scented Candles in the inner half of the lid, blended, put a rust-red shimmery pigment (Jesse's Girl) in the crease with my Tuxedo Kohl from Benefit, a light wash of Scented Candles dry on the brownbone, and it is GORGEOUS. I love this color. It would look really nice with taupes, silvers, other yellows, golds, burgundies, even purples or browns. If you use a base, then you should be fine with these mineral eyeshadows.

Top Rated Everyday Minerals Products