October 23, 2014 | 1414 users online

Eyeliner - Make Up For Ever - Aqua Creamliner

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2009 4:07:00 PM More reviews by margaretchantel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I freakin love this liner. I have sensitive eyes, and had problems with products on my waterline -but this liner does not affect it in any way. I have the black one, and right now it's my favorite makeup item. It's worth every penny - I think.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2008 9:43:00 PM More reviews by ElvisDiva

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My favorite cream liner by far!!! I love this product. It stays on all day without smudging (unless I wear it far into the night, then it does smudge a little, but not much). I have the black one and I love how intense it is....makes my eyes look lighter. I have not experienced any issues with it drying out...I make sure to replace the cap tightly after each use and I have not misplaced the clear plastic lid that goes under the screw-on cap, so that may help keep it from drying out.The one downside for me is that it can be a little difficult to remove even with eye makeup remover....but a small price to pay for an intense black liner that really makes my eyes stand out.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/30/2008 11:51:00 PM More reviews by hownowbrownmj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I hate this. Which is a serious bummer, because I a MUFE devotee most of the time. Mine dried out very quickly and pulled on the eyelid. I wish I could return this, and would if I'd purchased from Sephora! It's a huge disappointment. Makes me want to go back to MAC blacktrack...

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2008 2:48:00 AM More reviews by tiu2g

I'm really mixed about this product here...I was looking for a creamliner (specifically for my waterline) and I bought it after I saw a review on it by Pursebuzz on Youtube. Somedays this stays on for the most part and doesn't smudge, and on others it slides right off...I don't think I'm willing to spend another $20 on this...so I think I will have to keep looking.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2008 11:56:00 PM More reviews by ChuckysBaby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this product because of the rants & reviews. It smudges.... it doesnt stay on my waterline like its hype seems to say so. maybe its just me that it doesnt work for cuz it seems to work for a lot of other people. i was better off using a maybelline liner than spending 20 on this.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2008 11:10:00 PM More reviews by bbygurgles

i saw a product review for this on youtube and since a new Sephora just opened, I decided to go see if they sold this product there. I bought it along with an angle-liner brush. I highly reccommend this product for those who want to achieve that cat eye look because the color is very bold and buildable. Let it set for about 30seconds and it wont come off throughout the day! I LIGHTLY line this on the bottom of my eyes,like on the waterline and its fine. Does not smudge or anything and it didnt melt off into my eyes which was good b/c I wear contacts LOL GREAT product!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2008 8:25:00 PM More reviews by shcarter

I have this in the dark, foresty green color. Overall, I think this is a good buy if you like instense eyeliner like I do. Itīs not quite as easy to apply as the Smudge Pots from stila, but the color is really intense. And true to the name, it stays on forEVER. If you let it dry completely (which is important) it doesnīt smudge and stays on until you try to take it off, which can be difficult. You definitely need an oil-based make up remover. It can also dry out a little, but if you stir it up a little with a Qtip it warms back to the right consistency.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2008 8:16:00 PM More reviews by Xexuxa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

MUFEs gel liner comes in a plastic jar like a lot of other other brands and contains 4 grams of product for 20 U.S. dollars (I think MAC fluidline is 15 for 3 grams). I have a few MAC fluidline eyeliners, but I find the texture a little tricky to work with. Some are kind of goopy and don't create a clean liner very well, especially the lighter shades with the metallic finish. I also had Bobbi Brown gel liner in black and that was ok. I ordered MUFE liner because I wanted to try something different and because Make Up forever has great product quality. The color is a very matte black, unlike MAC or Bobbi Brown, theirs still has a slight shine to it. It doesn't smudge anywhere around my eyes (yet) and its a true black in color. It applies very well and its very easy to get a nice line.I hope the packaging doesn't let the product dry out.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 1/21/2008 12:12:00 PM More reviews by pretty6464

They packaged the creamliner inside a plastic container. Then they stick the container inside the glass jar. When I dipped the brush into it the creamliner sticked to the brush and the entire container came out with it. Very annoying. I got Clinique instead and it's cheaper too.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2007 8:26:00 AM More reviews by psmitty

Sorry... it just didn't do it for me. It smudged, which is an instant deal-breaker! I've been spoiled by Bobbi Brown's gel eyeliners, which won't smudge even after a day in intense heat and humidity. Her color selections are better too. I bought the purple shade, which looked great in the jar, but turned out reddish on my eyes. Not worth the money!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No