The Body Shop Vitamin C Micro Refiner

4.4

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

aqua, sodium diatomeae, glycerin, prunus dulcis, dimethicone, butyruspernum parkii, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, phenoxyethanol, PEG-100 stearate, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, polysorbate 60, methylparaben, xanthan gum, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, propylparaben, sodium hydroxide, parfum, limonene, disodium EDTA, linalool, benzyl benzoate, hexyl cinnamal, citrus dulcis, citrus grandis, citronellol, citral, geraniol, benzyl alcohol.

on 9/22/2011 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Bought this product a few weeks ago and really love it. I use it once a week (all you need to) and it leaves my face smooth and clear. You only have to use a little bit, so even thought it's quite expensive it lasts for a long time. Feels almost like rubbing fine sand on your face, and it has a nice smell too. Best scrub I have used, and will definitely buy again.

on 9/15/2011 12:53:00 PM

I really like this product. It is a little harsh but I find it really helps to smooth out any rough or red spots on the skin. I have lightly oily skin & occassional acne, I find it really helps to relieve the red spots left behind after a pimple has faded.

on 9/12/2011 2:46:00 AM

A little harsh. Im all for removing dead skin and trying to banish those stubborn blackheads on my nose! But I felt like this was a little destructive on my skin. It feels like rubbing sandpaper against it. I noticed several broken capillaries on my cheeks, chin & nose after using, displaying that it was just too rough for my skin to take. Still love BodyShop products though!

on 8/26/2011 11:54:00 PM

I bought this product thinking of a home dermabrasion, obviously a milder one. I have a really oily skin, enlarged pores and i do breakout every now and then. This product is great if you are trying to get rid of those post acne spots and also it smoothed my scars probably by peeling the dead skin. My pores appeared refined. So yea, it really worth it...
I just use it once a week at night, and i gently scrub to avoid any redness and keep a thin layer on for 3-4 mins and rinse off. Follow up with the night regime( non alcoholic toner+ night cream)

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

AWESOMEEEE. It hurt a lot though in the start and i have sensitive skin so my face got really red but it gets rid of the black heads and after ue wash it off it feels great

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

i bought this product a few weeks ago. i just want to try this and it's unique, because the product said it's microdermabrasion. i don't know what is that but i thought it will good for a scrub. the smell is good too. it's really fresh. when i first wore this, oww it's very painful!! but after i rinse off the scrub with water, my face became extra smooth and refresh. i love it. btw all my blackhead comedo are gone too :)) i'm satisfied with this product

on 7/17/2011 5:47:00 AM

I'm not sure if this is the same one but I've used the Vitamin C Microdermabrasion and I have so say...best scrub I have EVER used. Got rid of the blackheads on my nose in ONE USE! My sensitive skin likes it, my skin glowed after a single use. It smells lovely and it's fine enough to polish the surface and not tear apart my face. Will definitely repurchase!

on 6/22/2011 10:26:00 AM

I have been using this to substitute Kiehl's Re-Texturizing Microdermabrasion scrub and I find it to be surprisingly pleasant to use. Its grains are very fine but it does the job! It does not hurt my face which has mild acne and it is not drying to my skin. I use this more than once a week, probably 3 to 4 times because I have oily skin and wear makeup for long hours everyday. It has helped smoothen out my skin a little, will probably have to use it longer to see if it works its magic! I love the smell and the texture, so far, I have nothing negative to say about this product!

on 10/22/2010 1:33:00 AM

it's my HG facial scrub!
it has very rich scrub in it. i can feel the difference at my face right after the first use. it also made my night cream soak up better. :)

on 8/4/2010 6:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I got a sample of this after seeing it on someone's "must have" list on Youtube. After trying the sample, I went back and got this. It is a great scrub - very fine granules that don't irritate my skin. And the smell is great. It's every bit as good as some pricier scrubs/exfoliators. After using it, my skin feels so soft and smooth and I can't help feeling that my skin care products soak in better.