September 2, 2014 | 1842 users online

Fragrances - Marc Jacobs - Daisy

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2013 11:05:00 PM More reviews by BrigitteBardot

I rate this 3-4. It smells really good, has a darling bottle, and I do like it. It's just not a HG to-die-for sexy fragrance imo. But if you like something light and young, it's great!

I believe the Daisy I tried originally was the EDT one (which is white, not sure if there's a big difference between that and the black EDP one), but I tried the hot pink one, and it smelled just like the original Daisy on me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2013 1:12:00 PM More reviews by alison_k

I love the delicate airy sweetness of this fragrance. It is summery and feminine without being too girly (not like Marc Jacob's Honey fragrance which was overwhelmingly girly). This is perfect if you like fragrances that don't have strong base notes as this is just fresh,clean and light. I can smell a faint hint of vanilla mixed with an even fainter hint of citrus. I don't get the cut grass that other reviewers have mentioned. This is a beautiful fragrance and well worth a try. I will be buying this one for sure!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2013 3:37:00 PM More reviews by katiemac0324

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really liked this perfume for the summer because it's so sweet and floral that it just makes you want to wear it every time you smell it! The packaging is amazing but it is pretty expensive but you kinda have to expect that with a designer perfume

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2013 10:14:00 PM More reviews by Lady5andy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got a lot of compliments wearing this one. It's a fresh, young and sunny smell, really soft and kind of.. romantic? It's not an ovwerpowering scent, it really stay close to you.. It's kind of a shy smell, if that makes any sense. Perfect for the office in fact, and also perfect for summer! I'll search for a more heavier version of something like that in the winter. I'll purchase eventually I think. I like it, but not enough to run to purchase it like there's not tomorrow. My BF gave me the Eau so fresh version of this one. I love it even more! I only wish it lasted more... maybe I can't smell it but others does ? The bottle is super cute too.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2013 12:58:00 AM More reviews by Caramel_Apples

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is borderline HG for me, scent-wise. I tend not to bother with fragrances because they're pricey and never, ever last on me. Maybe it's my body chemistry, but so many scents both high- and low-end just feel like a burst of alcohol that fades after 20 minutes. This not only smells wonderful (I always get compliments when I wear it) but it actually lasts on me. It's a fantastic morning scent, though I don't feel right wearing it well into the evening. It helps that you can buy cheap minis online that last me forever. I've been enjoying Daisy for about five years now and can see myself wearing it for many more.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2013 3:23:00 PM More reviews by Iammelody

If I put my nose to the nozzle, I get a sharp whiff of strawberry and cut grass.
On my skin, it develops quickly, while still retaining the strawberry and grass. I don't detect any vanilla. I think its there just to soften any tartness. It will last a good 4 hours before its nearly undetectable. My skin is very acidic and eats up pretty much everything, so this is a huge factor in why it doesn't last very long. If any of it is in my hair, I'll still get the slightest whiff the next day. When I do, it smells very similar to fresh laundry. I love that.
This is a very un-offensive fragrance, and it doesn't seem to linger in the air around you. It hovers closely to you, as if its a little shy and wants to stay close to its mummy, and I like that. I don't mind smelling other people from a distance but I don't want others to smell me so its perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2013 6:28:00 AM More reviews by RomanXI

I wanted a clean and fresh scent for spring so decided to get this. I think daisy is an appropriate name but there is an overwhelming smell of freshly cut grass. The fragrance itself is quite strong, youll not need more than 2 sprays, it is very very long lasting.
The packaging itself is cute, the bottle looks nice on your dresser.
Its like freshly cut grass outside in summer after its been raining, its not floral...just fresh and subtle hints of citrus. Overall it is a very nice perfume, would recommend to girls women and men who all can get away with this!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 10:41:00 PM More reviews by amateurgirl

This perfume smells so natural and light, like a subtle scent which last for hours. i love body sprays because they are nice and delicate not a whole load, but daisy is different i love daisy because like a body spray it is very light but unlike a body spray it will last all day! quite expensive but not so much compared to lots of other perfumes out there. always get compliments out there and makes you feel very youthful, buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 10:57:00 PM More reviews by allisonisbored

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been wearing Daisy since 2009. I've flirted with other scents - Givenchy Very Irresistible, Miss Dior, and D&G Light Blue all took a turn trying to woo me - but I keep coming back to this one. It comes on fresh and a little fruity, and dries down to a really lovely warm floral scent on me. It clings to my clothes and I find myself sniffing the sweaters and scarves on which I can smell it when I'm not wearing it. I've repurchased once before and just snagged another 1.7oz bottle at Nordstrom Rack for $50, so I think she'll be sticking around a little while longer.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2013 9:56:00 PM More reviews by Georgia8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's a very simple and fresh floral scent. It is a nice to wear sometimes but is not as intresting as other perfumes because this is purely floral.