December 22, 2014 | 1487 users online

Fragrances - Marc Jacobs - Daisy

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2014 10:10:00 AM More reviews by blackberries

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's very light and fresh, lasts only a few hours though. I think it's more casual chic... leaning towards casual side. I usually wear Daisy if I wear jeans to work. It's nice and light, not overwhelming. And I love all Marc Jacob fragrance bottles!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 11:24:00 PM More reviews by FacePaintLuva

Has been my signature scent and favorite fregrance for 7 years. Hands down absolutely, amazingly, perfect. Will be my favorite forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 11:20:00 PM More reviews by ksschafer117

LOVE! end of story!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 10:35:00 PM More reviews by glassflowersxy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have already bought this fragrance a few times and it is my signature. It's floral with a maturity added to it. It's light and fresh but not strictly for teenagers, and I can wear it day or night. I can see myself wearing this for another ten years, unless my body chemistry changes drastically. Daisy really smells wonderful on me, but remember the golden rule: Always try a perfume on your skin first before buying, to see if it suits you.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 10:37:00 PM More reviews by RebeccaKathryn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I think this is one of the most universally loved perfumes. If you are looking for a really fresh, floral scent to wear during the day this is perfect. It is a fairly expensive product but the bottle is beautiful and has lasted me a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2013 2:23:00 AM More reviews by MeaNutri

I LOVE this fragrance. It's light, floral, perfect for warm days and non offensive. It's perfect for teens and women in their 20s. I would imagine this scent being perfect for a fun young lady, looking to make the transition from fruity and playful to floral and chic. It's my signature scent. I have a back up bottle as I'm almost out of my first bottle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2013 10:49:00 PM More reviews by msdi2u

I absolutely LOVE this fragrance! I got a sample from Sephora, and it was love at first spritz! I knew as soon as I emptied that little sample vial that I would be taking a trip to the mall for more! Marc Jacobs Daisy is like crack to me: highly addictive & I can't get enough of it. I have been wearing this fragrance every day since I first used up that sample, and I can't think of any fragrance that is more "me." Daisy is a pretty, delicate, floral that reminds me of wearing fresh, clean linens on a breezy spring day when all of the new plants are beginning to sprout buds. I just love everything about this fragrance- except for the price. Unfortunately, greed in the beauty industry has just become more and more rampant, and Marc Jacobs products are no exception.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2013 3:45:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This actually smells like a real unadulterated flower. So fresh and pure. The bottle is fun, too.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2013 11:05:00 PM More reviews by BrigitteBardot

I rate this 3-4. It smells really good, has a darling bottle, and I do like it. It's just not a HG to-die-for sexy fragrance imo. But if you like something light and young, it's great!

I believe the Daisy I tried originally was the EDT one (which is white, not sure if there's a big difference between that and the black EDP one), but I tried the hot pink one, and it smelled just like the original Daisy on me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2013 1:12:00 PM More reviews by alison_k

I love the delicate airy sweetness of this fragrance. It is summery and feminine without being too girly (not like Marc Jacob's Honey fragrance which was overwhelmingly girly). This is perfect if you like fragrances that don't have strong base notes as this is just fresh,clean and light. I can smell a faint hint of vanilla mixed with an even fainter hint of citrus. I don't get the cut grass that other reviewers have mentioned. This is a beautiful fragrance and well worth a try. I will be buying this one for sure!