Bobbi Brown Lip Color - Sandwash Pink #22

on 5/29/2011 5:53:00 PM

This is my first Bobbi Brown lipstick and I am really impressed. The color goes on really well and feels light and comfortable on the lips. I received a free Petal lip gloss sample with this and the two pair well together. I have also worn it under MAC Nymphette and that is a nice combination as well. I think this will be a great color to be worn alone or with a variety of neutral glosses. Would definitely repurchase.

on 5/9/2011 8:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is the lipstick that Kate Middleton wore to her wedding. Pair it with a gloss for that effect. It's expensive but worth every penny. Very flattering to my light complexion. Smooth and creamy too. Yes this will be my go-to lipstick for years to come.

on 5/7/2011 7:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I heard that Kate, The Duchess of Cambridge, wore this shade on her wedding day! Is that true??? :)

on 1/16/2011 12:17:00 AM

This is the only high end lipstick I continue to repurchase. I'd call this a warm pink as I can see a tad peach in it and geez it is gorgeous. It's a color for any occasion and can be dressed up for evening with gloss. I like it best with a little of MAC Jelly Baby over top. BB makes some wicked pinks.

on 11/8/2010 12:14:00 PM

it is so pretty when you pair it with viva glam vi (mac lipglass). i love10000000x it

on 12/3/2009 7:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

On me, a bluish-cool PPP, this lipstick shows up as a gorgeous perfect pink, with neither a hint of purple nor a hint of peach - neutral pink, if you will. I can add cool or warm tones by switching up l/g on top. Alone, over lipbalm, this gives a creamy finish with just enough shine to not be matte. It has wonderful staying power, and holds up well with gloss on top. Of course, all lippies are very much YMMV, but I find this to be one of my go-to colors, and highly recommend.

on 12/3/2009 7:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

such a disappointment. this color is very orangey... drying..so not my color.. just blah... overalll i was not happy. i wanted a pale pale muted pink color and this is not that.
i like pale mauve a lot, so i figured this says pink , maybe it would be something i like. boy was i wrong. this color is NOT pink, its more red orange. bobbi brown cosmetics are too expensive and they dont please much...

on 11/8/2009 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I purchased this lip color about two years ago, becoming convinced by the salesgal that it did not look brown on my lips. Well, it did look brown and I forced mysefl to wear it for about a year and a half. Then I put it in a small makeup storage bag and moved on to other lip colors. A few weeks ago, I dragged it out and tried it on again. The texture was still creamy so it is a high quality product and has nice packaging. But, honestly, I wish some of these lip colors from this company made at least an attempt to complement, not clash with, pink-toned gals. I know, Bobbi is skin-tone challenged. I love her Pale Mauve Lip Color but it is now the only Bobbi Brown lip stick I own. I tossed out the Sandwash Pink lipstick and moved on to Chanel.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Beautiful pink color. MLBB shade. It defines the shape really well.

on 9/15/2009 8:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a beautiful color ! It makes your lips look sexy and with pink-beige gloss on top it is the perfect color for day or night

Popular Lipsticks