April 17, 2014 | 1851 users online

Lipstick - Bobbi Brown - Lip Color - Sandwash Pink #22

rated 1 of 5 on 12/3/2009 7:37:00 AM More reviews by amna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

such a disappointment. this color is very orangey... drying..so not my color.. just blah... overalll i was not happy. i wanted a pale pale muted pink color and this is not that.
i like pale mauve a lot, so i figured this says pink , maybe it would be something i like. boy was i wrong. this color is NOT pink, its more red orange. bobbi brown cosmetics are too expensive and they dont please much...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2009 5:46:00 PM More reviews by novelist

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I purchased this lip color about two years ago, becoming convinced by the salesgal that it did not look brown on my lips. Well, it did look brown and I forced mysefl to wear it for about a year and a half. Then I put it in a small makeup storage bag and moved on to other lip colors. A few weeks ago, I dragged it out and tried it on again. The texture was still creamy so it is a high quality product and has nice packaging. But, honestly, I wish some of these lip colors from this company made at least an attempt to complement, not clash with, pink-toned gals. I know, Bobbi is skin-tone challenged. I love her Pale Mauve Lip Color but it is now the only Bobbi Brown lip stick I own. I tossed out the Sandwash Pink lipstick and moved on to Chanel.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2009 5:44:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Beautiful pink color. MLBB shade. It defines the shape really well.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2009 8:26:00 AM More reviews by armaan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a beautiful color ! It makes your lips look sexy and with pink-beige gloss on top it is the perfect color for day or night

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2009 9:20:00 AM More reviews by missred2u

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this lipstick. I took off one lippie because it's a bit too dry for my liking. I will either pair it with Smith's Rosebud Salve, Nars Orgasm lipgloss or BB Shimmer lip gloss in Spun Gold. It all depends on my mood and the look I'm going for. All produce beautiful colors. I'm a very fair skinned redhead with blue eyes, and this color gives me a polished, put together look. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2009 11:30:00 AM More reviews by BreannaNicole

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick. It is longlasting, it is a beautiful color, and it is just a true Bobbi Brown piece. My only complaint is that the color is a bit to creamy. I might try another color near to it, because I can look washed out if I only wear this on my lips. I always have to pair it with a lipgloss. Currently, I am pairing it with BB buff lipgloss, which is sticky, but a gorgeous mix of colors. I have been told several times how perfect my lips look with that combo.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2009 9:54:00 PM More reviews by engelneen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this lipstick and color. It is a holy grail for me.
it's the only lipstick that i have ever loved the consistency and color both. it's my lips only better. i am fair, blonde, blue eyed with yellow undertones.
i highly recommend this!!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2009 7:05:00 PM More reviews by Zoey223

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm sad... I really wanted to like this based on the reviews here and the promising color in the tube but on my NC25 skin, it's like a muted Pepto Bismol pink. Eck. I was not impressed... off to find another color!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2009 6:50:00 PM More reviews by mcrouse

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the color and HATE, HATE, HATE the formula. It is so drying. I have to apply lip balm under. I do continue to buy because I haven't found another brand with the same color and the color just looks amazing one me.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2008 8:10:00 AM More reviews by Novalie

I always come back to this lipstick, it suits me very well (fair to medium skin, blond hair, green eyes) and it's just a great every day colour. It is a bit drying, thats why I took off one lippie. I'm not very good in describing a colour, pls have a look at the picture...