October 24, 2014 | 1776 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Kohl Power Eye Pencil in Feline

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2011 11:38:00 PM More reviews by BeautifullyNatural25

TO EVERYONE WHO SAY'S THIS HAS NO STAYING POWER!!
This is a "Kohl Power". It is NOT suppose to have crazy staying power. It is NOT water proof. A Kohl Power is suppose to be an ultra creamy, ultra pigmented, carbon black eye kohl. Kohl.. meaning it is suppose to be smeared and messy. If you want clean and crisp line use a powerpoint NOT a kohl liner or any kohl product. Kohl's don't have a lot of chemicals to make it resistant to moisture and the environment, they're not suppose to. PLEASE GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT AND LEARN YOUR PRODUCTS BEFORE JUMPING INTO THE HYPE AND BASHING A PRODUCT WHERE YOU CLEARLY LACK KNOWLEDGE OF..

Now as for the review. I love this eyeliner. It is my favorite. It is in my opinion BETTER then UD 24/7, MUFE aqua eyes, and w/e else there is on the market. If you don't have super dry eye's and waterline then this is going to smear a bit and you need you to touch up throughout the day. I however do not like crisp clean thinly lined waterlines. I love the smokey, smeared, natural messy black liner look on my waterline. If you however have extremely water waterline like me and nothing..absolutely nothing stays on then you need to set this liner with black powder eyeshadow and if your using on your lash line make sure you use a good primer. This eyeliner fades on my waterline within an hr and smears almost instantly if not set with powder eyeshadow, but as I have stated I like the smeared look. For all day staying power you must set this as with any liner. No eyeliner should last perfectly throughout the day with out setting. This is the blackest and creamiest eyeliner I have ever used and you get a good amount of product for the price, with this you get 1.5grams of product, most liners like UD 24/7 , Stila Kajal, MUFE aqua liners, etc. you get 1.2grams of product. So this is an amazingly good eyeliner in my opinion you just need to know how to use it and work with it.

12 out of 20 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2011 3:13:00 PM More reviews by cerulfox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I don't understand the rave reviews on Feline. Yes, it's one of the deepest black pencils you can get, but it smudges/smears like crazy and will give you raccoon eyes in an hour. Wouldn't recommend this unless you have dry skin/eyes and don't wear contacts.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2011 6:08:00 AM More reviews by giantsushi

It was my very first MAC purchase and I was very impressed by the quality. The color was very intense, and it glided smoothly.
But like every other MAC kohl pencils, it smudges and smears like CRAZY.
great for super smokey eye lovers, but not so much for me, so I use black eyeshadow on top or just neglect this eyeliner..

but the quality is amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2011 6:21:00 PM More reviews by Lcaster

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Im a smokey eye gal, and this is a HG for me. I have about 5 of them. I realize that I don't need 5 of them so now I have one up for swap, but I still have 4 to make sure I'll never run out of this limited edition beauty.

This is the blackest eyeliner out there. Its pretty soft, and super pigmented. It lasts all day on my waterline and tight-line, but Im not sure how it is for others.
This is gorgeous, and I hope that one day mac makes this perm!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2011 5:27:00 AM More reviews by alaras

It is not the softest eye pencil. It takes a while for me to put the product as it is hard. Also, yes it is quite intense but I have UD Perversion too and in my opinion that one has a more stark black look. Overall Feline is very nice but not what I hoped after reading all the reviews.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/24/2011 6:24:00 PM More reviews by Marcela213

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this liner because I had read so much hype about it on various beauty blogs. Though the color is a very deep and pigmented black, the pencil itself is super rough on my eyes, not smooth or gliding at all. It's literally a pain to apply as it pulls on my skin. Didn't work on the waterline either. I've had nothing but negative experiences with MAC liners. I've since tried UD Perversion and it's AMAZINGLY smooth, silky, and blackest-black.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2011 4:24:00 PM More reviews by doctordoom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

this is an amazing BLACK eyeliner kohl pencil. applies smooth as butter and lasts, but with one problem. this stuff smudges like mad on me. i have to be very careful how i apply it and i have to check it every so often. if it didn't smudge it'd be HG for me. i'm just using it all up now so i can have it done. will not purchase again :(

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2011 11:43:00 AM More reviews by Mandibulo

This is so black! I am astonished. That's about it. Soft, creamy, easy, blackest black. Glides on... and off. Its staying power is mediocre. It's not worse than regular black Mac pencils though (with the exception of the Technakohl one). This is the only downside to it in my opinion: the fact that it smudges and runs halfway through the night. Can't fault it too much I'm afraid, because I think those side effects come with the territory. Soft pencils are bound to have limited staying power, right? The hardest the pencil, the longer it stays on. One has to make choices. Mine is neither - Fluidline saves the day.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2011 11:11:00 PM More reviews by muffingrl

I truly don't understand the hype around this product. It has absolutely no staying power! The color is a very dark black, but it only lasts on my lash line for a couple of hours before smearing all over my lids. On the waterline? FORGET IT! This liner will start smearing off my waterline the second after I apply it, instant raccoon eyes. My Revlon Colorstay eyeliner stays on all day and it's half the price of the Feline eye kohl.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/24/2011 4:10:00 AM More reviews by teach2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Feline is the worst eye pencil I have ever used. I was running late for work and decided to line my upper lashes. The eyeliner began to melt almost instantly. Every time I blinked eyeliner ran to my bottom lashes. I looked like a hot mess. To make matters worse, I didn't have time to remove it before I had to get to work. I ordered the pencil from MAC online, so perhaps it had stayed in the stock room too long, but I will never take a chance on using Feline again. Mine is in the trash!