Prada Infusion d'Iris EDP

3.9

on 3/7/2013 8:07:00 PM

I wear this for date nights and going out. I love how earthy and green it smells, but it's still feminine and clean. Infusion d'Iris is a very sophisticated and complex scent, and this always lasts hours on my skin; it's very potent.

on 2/4/2013 2:40:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

What a lovely and modern sheer iris this is. It's so soft, companionable and knowingly discreet, that I'm sort of amazed that it 1) is a very successful fragrance, and 2) was made in the last ten years. After wading through the sea of froot 'n' musk prom bombs at my local Nordstrom's, finding this was a charming surprise indeed. The iris here is of the pastilles and morning mist variety, and the incense drydown is more dry and aromatic than resinous and spicy. This could be worn anywhere, anytime. It may not be earthshaking, but it's refreshingly, tastefully grownup. I gave it an extra lippie for the understated elegance of the bottle.

on 1/27/2013 12:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've been wearing this scent for some time now, I got it in the 6.75 oz. so i don't think I'll ever run out. I really love it. Not too strong (allergies keep me away from super-strong scents). I continue to get compliments on this lovely fragrance!

on 1/2/2013 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was so happy to get this product for Christmas, as I had smelled it in a magazine and found it sophisticated but not in a heavy old lady kind of way.
First off, i like the packaging; it's clean, simple and looks like it's from France (not sure how to put it, but it's elegant).
I wore it the first day and was beyond disappointed. Although many find this soft and powdery, I found this scent cloying and overwhelming. I didn't get the peppery spice or woody smell at all and was faced only with strong, in my face florals.
I don't want to blame the fragrance because i don't think it's the frangrance as much as it's my body chemistry.

on 12/5/2012 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have been obsessed with trying this fragrance for several years - I loved the magazine fragrance inserts with the smoky iris and spice so perfectly mixed - as well as the perfectly styled advertising capaign. So when I finally had a couple samples and a bottle, I thought I was set. . . . .

However, the scent for me was very soapy and not much else. I kept trying it, waiting for the spice and iris to develop, and it just stayed at powdery soapy clean for me. Which is great, but not what I was going for. I also found the EDP disappeared in 2 hours or less.

I think this fragrance is a shining example of what personal chemistry does for a scent - a friend of mine wears it and it is amazing. All the depth and complexity I was looking for, but it just didn't happen for me.

on 11/28/2012 9:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This perfume did not work for me. Extremely powdery at first and then developed into something reminiscent of Off mosquito repellent. I think that it is one of those scents that I would think was nice if I smelled it on someone else, and it would probably make a nice potpourri or home fragrance. Just not good with my chemistry. Love the bottle though, very simple and elegant. So sick and tired of the crazy, cheap-looking bottles of a lot of the newer fragrances.

on 11/26/2012 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love this perfume. The only reason I didn't give it a 5 is because it doesn't have a lot of staying power. It is fresh and light and perfect for spring/summer. I've gotten several compliments on it. I just purchased my 3rd bottle.

on 10/26/2012 12:57:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This is a very fresh, light, pretty scent, and I have received several compliments on this fragrance. The iris in this has a slightly woody, pepper, and incense base to my nose, but the base notes are not overdone- just there enough to warm the fragrance. Infusion d'Iris reminds me of an early summer sunrise; there is a bit of cool air and dew, but the sun starts to warm the iris flowers. I personally think this fragrance performs wonderfully in the heat of summer, but I would not discourage someone to wear it any other time of year! This is a lovely perfume which in my opinion stands out and smells more unique than many other mainstream scents...

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I tried this out in my lunchbreak today and what a disappointment! Didn't like it at all. Strange smell. I thought after about 20 mins when it had settled into my skin it may smell nice, but it didn't. Also 2 hours later the smell has virtually gone, so not long lasting either.

on 9/25/2012 12:18:00 PM

My absolute favorite perfume EVER!!!
It's a very clean violet/floral scent. It's simply amazing!

Popular Fragrances