OPI Russian Navy

4.5

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My absolute favorite winter color. I used to love Lincoln Park After Dark but this has replaced it. The color is a deep purplish blue. You only need 2 coats for it to be perfectly opaque and it's not streaky at all. I love the new OPI brush! It makes it so easy to coat your nails and it does not chip easily. Works for every skin tone

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is a stunning dark blue purple color. I initially bought it thinking it was a dark purple , but once applied its a dark blue with subtle purple and red shimmers . It's gorgeous and the perfect color for fall and winter . The formula is nice. It has a good consistency and is opaque in two coats . However make sure to wear a base coat because this does stain . The brush is super wide which I like because you can easily get your whole nail in one swipe . Overall it's a great polish and a staple in any nail polish junkies collection .

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is perfect purple-blue nail color! I like it so much. I applied two coats and it doesn't chips 4 days.

I can't get enough of this polish! I own so many, that I try not to repeat my selection often. However, I drool over this each and every time I open my polish drawer! The color is decadent and shiny, application is absolutely perfect, and nails look professionally done. This is my go-to dark polish. I love to wear it to work.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is a really pretty color... it's just darker than I typically prefer (to me it's nearly black with two coats unless the light hits it). Plus I often do french manicures on myself, so it definitely looks black when it's such a little stripe on the nail.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is a really interesting color. In the bottle it's a shimmery dark purple blue. First coat is blue. Second coat brings out the purple. It's a blueberry color really. Or would it be called "blurple" ? "Plue" ? Lol. All in all, very pretty. Looks different depending on the lighting. Stains skin though, but no matter.

Wonderful deep color that looks gorgeous in natural and artificial light. Shifts from dark navy(almost black)color to a warm purple with red shimmer. Just beautiful! lasts about four days on me with base and topcoat but thats about as long as i can go without changing polish. One of my first OPI purchases, I'm pleased I bought it.

BTW, for those in Australia, my beauty spot has selected colors for $9.99 each.

Picked this out for a manicure, thinking it was purple. It's not at ALL purple but it is GORGEOUS. This is a beautiful shade of blue with a subtle sparkle. Just go in knowing it's not purple at all and if you like blues...you will love this color.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is one of my favourite OPI polishes of all time. Gorgeous navy with a bit of a shimmer. It looks more purple in the bottle than it turns out on your nail- it is far more navy than "OPI Ink".
I believe it took two coats to make it opaque.

I love love love this colour. It's a gorgeous navy blue with a purple-ish shimmer in certain lights and it's definitely my favourite in my entire NP collection. Like a couple of other people have said, my only issue with it is that it makes a big mess when you try to remove it. Being such a strong colour, no matter how careful you are, you still end up with blue-tinged fingers which makes you look kind of dead. It comes off easily enough with a bit more remover so it isn't a huge issue and it's such a gorgeous colour that it's worth the extra trouble.

Top Rated OPI Products