April 18, 2014 | 1778 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Pro Lipstick - Show Orchid

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2011 9:14:00 PM More reviews by sharonshizzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of my absolute favorite lippies. Actually, this color has quickly become my trademark look as i've been wearing it every single weekend out. It is a shocking blue based fuschia and yet is very wearable. My only qualm with this is that it doesn't seem to last as long as other MAC lippies and I constantly have to reapply but it doesn't change my love for the color. It is a unique shade and I haven't been able to find a close dupe anywhere. It makes my lips truly stand out and look very sexy. I like to pair it with a nice cool toned pink blush and very netural eye makeup and big lashes for a Barbie look on a night out on the town. Love it!

p.s. This is a pro item only.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2011 10:42:00 PM More reviews by feen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

All I can say is. Wow gorgeous color 2 bad its L.E I pair it with soft brown cuz I'm golden tan...and ricepaper to highlight with liquid eyeliner to do a cat eye

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2011 10:18:00 PM More reviews by singwritenow

An exact dupe for this lipstick is Revlon's Super Lustrous lipstick in Wild Orchid. I actually like Revlon's formulation better, very moisturizing yet long lasting, much longer lasting than MAC lipsticks. When I compared these two together, they are identical and Wild Orchid is a lot less expensive!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2011 9:08:00 AM More reviews by PattyLovesMakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

What a color. My boyfriend always tell me that l should wear more bright or darker colors because I have such fair skin. For a reference, in MAC I'm an nc 20. This is a fantastic shade for summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2011 6:54:00 PM More reviews by jackdog

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I can't believe I haven't been more into MAC lipsticks before now, having being a Guerlain girl for the longest time. I'm so glad a friend persuaded me to try MAC and I now have several! Show Orchid is a Pro Colour and i was convinced to buy from the reviews on MUA. So glad I did, perfect shocking pink colour, wore out today and received several compliments. Don't hesitate buy this now!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2011 5:57:00 PM More reviews by divadenah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful blue hot pink. This is an out there color, I would just let this be the show piece on my face, and not wear anything else except for eyeliner and some cute soft lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2011 3:08:00 PM More reviews by perfumegirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this unseen, and I love it and peo;ple comment on it, very pretty I love fushia pink lipsticks, and I like that you can return things to MAC

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2011 10:49:00 AM More reviews by malston81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This color is amazing!! I love it & would definitely buy again! This is a pro item but it is currently on the regular website, definitly pick it up!! But anyways this is a beautiful color, I felt if I could pull off Mac Red then I could def pull off a hot pink color. I paired it with magenta lip pencil & funtablous dazzleglass = showstopper!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2011 8:36:00 PM More reviews by ithickening

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just got this today and it is absolutely gorgeous! It is limited but available at Pro all the time. I layer this over Beet lipliner MAC. This combo is to die. Show Orchid is flattering for all skin tones. New fave color!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2011 4:34:00 AM More reviews by Emazing

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I AM IN LOVE!!!!!! The only thing I am UPSET about, is the fact that its LIMITED. I HATE when MAC does that. I just received it in the mail today and immediately tried it on. I NEVER in a million years would've thought of wearing nor purchasing a Pink lipstick; especially of this magnitude, but after seeing how it looked on someone I had to try it. It looked great!!! Made me want to go party ASAP!!! LOL...It also seems as though this shade is Universal aka goes with everyone's complexion. It is VERY NEON BRIGHT PINK so PLEASE DO NOT WEAR this with heavy makeup. I will be doing it with very light shades eyeshadow and blush throughout my face because this shade WILL speak for itself.

Also, it goes PERFECT with the Magenta lip liner, in case you want lip liner to go with it.