Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss in Raspberry

4.5

polybutene, polydecene, petrrolatum, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, octyldodecanol, microcrystalinne wax/cera microcristallina/cire microcristalline, tocopheryl acetane, salvia sclarea (clary) extract, betula alba (birch) extract... the list goes on...

on 1/14/2011 11:49:00 AM

I like the superbalms in general. They're very sheer, so don't expect much color from them. They don't smell. They feel good on the lips - the texture is my favorite thing about them. It's not sticky or heavy or goopy. My superbalm tubes look clean and neat compared to any other lipgloss tubes I have. Overall, this is a clean, sheer, minimally glossy, basic lip protector/enhancer that I can wear at night or during the day - maybe not the most exciting product, but definitely a basic that I use all the time.

on 1/14/2011 11:25:00 AM

It's an ok balm and/or an ok gloss, depends on how you look at it. I didn't find it especially moisturizing but it wasn't drying. It's very sheer, almost colourless on the lips, so works best for a natural look or to top a lipstick/lip pencil. No shimmer or glitter in it, which I also appreciate. Doesn't last very long on the lips though, I feel that after an hour or so it's gone, even without eating/drinking. Overall a pretty meh product, I got it free as part of a GWP so I'm not complaining too much, good size to carry around in my handbag.

on 12/11/2010 5:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I love this stuff, I wear it daily and it really does do what regular glosses do. I would repurchase again

on 11/2/2010 1:13:00 PM

In general, I really like the Superbalm gloss. They are moisturizing, healing, sheer-tinted glosses.When my lips start getting dry with the onset of winter, this always soothes and heals the dryness. Raspberry looks very bright in the tube. Once applied, it is a sheer strawberry pink. I use this on its own or over lipstick.

on 9/26/2010 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

I love this! I got it yesterday when I went to Clinique to buy my foundation. At first I wasn't sure because I thought it would make my lips too pink but when I put it on, it was so sheer with just a bit of color. It lasted a long time and it wasn't sticky at all.. I will definitly go and get other colors! Also, use sparingly, dont overdo it.

on 8/28/2010 10:38:00 PM

This is the best non-sticky lipgloss! It's not sticky at all, and provides the perfect amount of shininess! This color is pretty much clear, which I like. I'm definitly getting more of these!

on 8/5/2010 2:33:00 AM

I love superbalms. This shade is rather clear on my pigmented lips. No shimmer, which is great because I'm getting too old to do the shimmer/glitter thing.
Itís very comfortable and doesnít tide on my lipline.

on 8/2/2010 12:03:00 PM

This is my all-time favorite lip gloss next to Apricot, which is a sheer peachy color. I love how this feels on my lips and how moisturizing it is! My holy grail that I will likely never stop using. The only downside is that it is a little sticky, but that does make it last longer!

on 6/8/2010 3:36:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is my favorite gloss.I love that it's not sticky and gives my lips a sheer tint.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I got this as a sample when I purchased a Clinique eyeshadow. I was not wowed by this product. I guess I expected it to be like Covergirl Wetslicks gloss, but there is no taste with this product. That kind of bothered me since the color is called Raspberry. Call be strange, but I like when my glosses have a slightly sweet/fruity taste. It just makes wearing them all that better. This gloss is very moisturizing though. Overall, it's so-so

Recommended for Medium Skin