Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds

3.6

on 4/15/2010 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

I got this as a present-- really loved it at first whiff.

It is a very fresh fragrance but I consider it quite overbearing and strong at the moment, I wear it when I want a break from my signature scent.

Love the bottle though-- HAWT!

on 4/2/2010 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Beautiful Perfume, i smelt this on my sister and asked her what it was and went straight out and bought it.. I love the smell very fresh not over powering. i have the perfume rather than eau de toilette and i really did notice the diffrence between the two when testing them worth the exta few bucks for the perfume. My new HG Fragrance.

on 3/28/2010 8:18:00 PM

Amazing! Gorgeous! Feminine fragrance that lasts & lasts! Men go GAGA for this stuff! I love it :)

on 1/27/2010 5:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is my signature fragrance. I love the Armani scents and prior to this I wore Mania followed by Code - weirdly enough, as they are all so different, I know I will be safe with Armani fragrances as they are never too sweet or too girly or too floral, anything like that, neither do they smell like men's aftershave. They are womanly, sexy scents.
Armani Diamonds comes in a bottle shaped like, ahem, a 'diamond'. This is my least favourite aspect of this perfume! It looks a bit tacky all things considered - I would rather have a smooth, classic bottle shape. And the silver lid feels a bit cheap and collects thumb prints. But it's the smell that is important and this one is delicious. According to The Perfume Shop, the scents in this are heart notes of 'rose, lily of the valley, patchouli and freesia.' Well, I don't tend to like floral scents but this one is lovely and you honestly cannot smell any of those things in it really! Rose?! Nope, I'm not getting that even after it has faded for a few hours. The top notes are 'raspberry and lychee.' This sounds more realistic. You genuinely can smell lychee on your skin when you spritz it on! Base notes are 'vetiver (no idea), amber, vanilla' which accounts for the warmness after the initial sharp freshness.
It is so hard to describe a 'smell' in a review! All I can say is that it is sweet without being too sweet, more fruity than floral and incredibly 'moreish' if that makes sense - and I always get compliments when I wear it, always!! People ask what it is all the time. Anyway i just recommend going and having a sniff! It is the perfect day to night perfume.
I want to experiement more, I love the Chloe scent for example and I have a gorgeous Vera Wang Princess to use up, but the boyfriend has got too used to this and wants me to stick to it 'so he can recognise me in a dark crowded room.' ?! Boys are great, aren't they. Luckily, I like smelling like diamonds :)

on 1/14/2010 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Gorgeous this scent is my fave at the moment along with rock princess. Diamonds is just so addictive to me and does not cause a headache for me. I love the bottle and the slight sweet pretty heavenly drydown it leaves behind. So innofensive but so pretty! :0)

on 12/23/2009 12:11:00 PM

Extremely overbearing. Typically, I prefer lighter fragrances to muskier ones, and this qualifies as the latter. I could see an older, pretentious woman wearing this perfume...and giving everyone a headache.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

It looks like I am the odd one out because I disagree with the most of the reviews...I think this is a beautiful perfume. It smells like a combination of pink grapefruit and lychee. I love the bottle - very classy. It is very strong, so a small spray will do the trick. Dries down to a sweet, but not overpowering scent that keeps me happy all day :)

on 9/5/2009 3:29:00 AM

I sprayed it first and a card and thought "What a lovery perfume"! I was going to buy it but luckily I've decided to weat it for a bit first.

It didn't react with me nicely at all. It became sweet and gave me a headache!

on 8/16/2009 9:52:00 PM

I love this perfume! I think it smells beautiful and is definately one of my favourites! The only bad thing I will say is that the scent doesn't last as long as I would like it too, so I need to reapply it more frequently than I would some other perfumes.

on 7/6/2009 3:27:00 AM

Made me super nauseous. Smells like a toxic cloud.

Popular Fragrances