October 25, 2014 | 1683 users online

Eye Shadow - BeneFit Cosmetics - Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner - Busy Signal

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2009 4:38:00 PM More reviews by goldfish5555

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like using this with a liner brush to smudge out my liquid liner a little bit. As a shadow it can feel a little dark to me, but it's gorgeous. If you like browns with subtle shimmer this is worth a try.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2009 11:46:00 PM More reviews by carrcarr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i got this hoping that i could use it as a liner, but i think its a little bit too light and shimmery for what i wanted. it works okay if you put a few coats on though, but thats kind of annoying.
i really like this as an eyeshadow though, you can just wear a little bit or do a few layers and it looks nice either way. its easy to layer with other colors too!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2009 6:29:00 PM More reviews by Dinahout

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this warm brown shimmery color! It's perfect! I use a synthetic bristle e/s brush and it's goes on smoothly, evenly and blends very nicely. Yep, it is creaseless too! I can't wait to get more colors!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2009 10:07:00 AM More reviews by nicholelmt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the best brown e/s base ever, imo. It can be built upon, for a sheer to opaque look. It can be worn alone for a gorgeous golden brown look, under shadow for depth and shimmer, or as liner. It stays all day, no creasing. Smudgeable and creamy when applied, drying to a smooth finish. A warm golden brown, which is a color that is NOT available in mac paint pots, is perfect for spring, summer, fall and winter. imo this is a MUST have product! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2009 3:23:00 PM More reviews by xserenity

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Whenever I put on this eyeshadow, it looks like I got punched in the eye. And I don't think I used much at all. But it looks pretty in the pot.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2008 11:37:00 AM More reviews by digitalpearl

The first one I got was Skinny Jeans, I can use it anytime, anywhere. It lasts me the whole day. It is so easy to apply and it makes me look good. My second one is the Birthday Suit. You can try what color is best for you at Sephora. I highly recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2008 3:26:00 AM More reviews by Laurski

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

AMAZING! Best cream shadow/perfect brown color EVER. I will never wear powder shadows again. I've been trying to perfect the daytime (works for night too..) smokey eye since I began wearing makeup, and with this one product I have done just that. I use it everday. You can apply it easily with your fingers (best way to do it). STAYS ON ALL DAY! It's everything-proof! I've gone through 3 pots already.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2008 10:33:00 PM More reviews by Winte16

Wonderful color and texture. So silky! It's easy to put on especially for such a eyeliner spaz like me. I have black eyes and I don't like a lot of makeup, just something natural. It's a great color that wakes up my eyes! So worth it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2008 10:54:00 PM More reviews by media_cookie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Really amazing metallic bronze. I use this to line my waterline and it makes my blue eyes look so.....blue. Its a red based bronze compared to Stila's bronze, whcih is much blander (although just as metallic).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2008 3:30:00 PM More reviews by bulbataras

This is fab! I have only used as a liner but works great. Gorgeous coppery medium brown, stays on even through a mega aerobics class and just using as a liner, this amount will last ages...real winner. I defo want to try more colors of this now