April 25, 2014 | 1109 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Lipglass in Lychee Luxe

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2010 9:08:00 AM More reviews by giota

I just love this colour..I am an NC25 and it looks wonderful on me!!I usually wear it on its own and it;s quite intense and long-lasting and I think this colour is great especially during the summer !!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2010 12:19:00 PM More reviews by missnat521

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have purchased this lipglass twice and really love the shade for spring and summer. I used to wear the Pink Lemonade color, but I found that I prefer the bolder shade of Lychee Luxe and wear it most days.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2010 9:05:00 PM More reviews by librachiquita

Just bought my 2nd tube of this, as it's become my default colour of gloss - and this after thinking I would never wear anything on the "orangey" side of lipwear! I love it, even how it brightens up my face alone on an otherwise no-makeup day.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2010 1:59:00 PM More reviews by scarlette77

Love this colour! I have NC 25 or NW 20 skin and green eyes.
Yes, it gets goopier as the product ages, but all MAC glosses do that I find, hence the 4 star rating. Sticky usually means long wearing though, and this one is for a gloss. Have bought it several times to spruce up my face in the winter and summer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2010 1:50:00 PM More reviews by lareinarumbera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i'm generally very scared of corals (the dreaded "cheetos lip" effect), but that being said, i loooove lychee luxe. in the tube it is a almost frightful neon orange-pink (in the sunlight it looked a bit more pink but still scary), but on the lips it's a golden, pretty, shimmery coral-pink that is totally fab on my pale asian skin (NC 15/ BE fair/BB cool beige). it gives the lips a kick of summery color and makes them look plump and lush. standard MAC vanilla & long-lasting, sticky feel.

i also tried pink lemonade, which was also pretty, but too glue-y on my naturally pigmented lips - as in, the color seemed to be forming a coral-tinted elmer's glue like film and didn't mesh well with the natural tones of the lips. if you had less pigment in your lips though, you could go for that one - but you don't need both (one is essentially a lighter version of the other).

would buy again - joins my two favorite lipglasses, prrr (a ballet-slipper-esque peachy satiny pink) and nymphette (rosy pink with fine gold pearl) for topping off lipstick/lipliner and for wearing on its own :). i'm a convert! continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 5/11/2010 12:07:00 PM More reviews by lovelyxfugitive

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Not as good as Love Nectar, in my opinion, but a good color nonetheless. I can't decide if it's "too much" or not, honestly. Some days I really enjoy wearing it and other days I wonder why I bothered putting it on! With a light application (rather an oxymoron with MAC glosses), Lychee Luxe can be flattering... but when you over apply, it screams orange. For that reason, I will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2010 2:03:00 AM More reviews by bluenote

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Super fun tangerine color. The formula isn't the best, but it photographs beautifully. Would buy again (assuming I don't find a similar MAC LE shade that I like better).

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2010 2:48:00 AM More reviews by KeneishaS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Pretty color, but it gets way too thick after awhile! After a few months it feels goopy and won't spread well. I wore it to death in high school, repurchased in college, and now in my 1st year of grad school tossed my tube b/c it had because a gooey mess. I had pink lemonade at some point and liked it better. I think I'll repurchase that.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2010 3:23:00 PM More reviews by amenoka

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love, love, love this color! I love everything about it and it looks great on me. I wear it alone or, I discovered that if you put a mix some red in it (on your lips, not in the bottle), you can get a great red/coral color. I use Baby Pink in Strawberry. I have bought this over 5 times now (not all the same time).

rated 3 of 5 on 3/8/2010 5:04:00 PM More reviews by brownchick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

On my NC37 skin, this is a beautiful coral color. I think anyone with tanned or darker complexions would look sunkissed with this and a touch of Nars orgasm blush...

However, buyer beware...the texture of this gloss is uber thick compared to the usual thickness of MAC lipglasses, so if you don't like thick...this definitely gets thicker over time. It feels so thick to me (and I love thick gloss) that it has become unwearable! A shame because it is a very pretty color on my skintone.