July 30, 2014 | 1978 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Olay - Definity Eye Illuminator

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 1/16/2010 5:37:00 PM More reviews by silly_lana

Do NOT buy this... I don't have sensitive skin by any means, I used the the first time last night and this morning one of my eyes is so puffy it can barely open... Worse than a waste of money.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/1/2009 12:05:00 PM More reviews by Aniroc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I actually found this in the back of my makeup drawer as I was cleaning it out. I had hardly used it - I am not great with regular applications of eye creme. But I started to use this again over the last couple of days. While I think I will continue to put it on at night, I will definately not use it in the mornings. I applied this to my undereyes about an hour and a half before putting on my makeup and the conceal I applied LAST ended up getting a gunky becuase of this product! I had tiny little eye cream balls to pick off...totally gross and time consuming. I won't buy this again

rated 1 of 5 on 10/29/2009 2:37:00 PM More reviews by dezideria

I bought this product based on the many positive reviews I read on this and other websites. For some reason there are 2 listings for this product here and one is boasting great reviews and the other consists primarily of dissatisfied users. I have to say that I've used this product only for 2 days so I can't possibly be objective whether it works in the long-run, however, I have to warn you that it's not moisturising at all, it has this shimmer which may make your eyes brighter but does not seem very natural, it seems to accentuate my fine lines. Overall, I feel like I wasted my money.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/28/2009 10:08:00 PM More reviews by Calicupcake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

WORST UNDER EYE CREAM EVER!! Was a huge waste of money. Does not lighten under eye darkness at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2009 2:49:00 PM More reviews by mistyrioux

I know that the package shouldn't determine how much I love a product, but I'll admit, the presentation certainly doesn't hurt here. The airless pump suspends the gold illuminating creme in a clear gel. It looks really cool!

I use just a small pearl-sized dab under and around each eye. I use my ring finger to spread it around. I like the greasless formula, and it absorbs quickly. I use it before I use my face cream, though I'm not sure if it would make a difference.

I've never experienced tightness after using it (unlike some other eye gels), and I've never noticed any particular odor, which I'm very fussy about.

I do feel like the under-eye skin stays very soft and supply after I've put it on, and I think the goldish particles do reflect the light in a flattering way. I will continue to use this until someone can show me something else that erases undereye circles and wrinkles all togeher.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2009 6:04:00 AM More reviews by Bexalicious

The product seems to be temporary in its lightening effects, but i must admit that the skin underneath my eyes is alot softer.The packaging is pretty cool, and the quantity seems to last a fair amount of time. I cannot say that it has permantely removed under eye darkness and wrinkles, but it has had somewhat of an effect. Maybe if i use this product for a longer period of time, i may see some more beneficial effects. =)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2009 5:00:00 AM More reviews by oliviabaker91

I was skeptical when purchasing this item, only because so many of the similar products claim to work so well and don't. Also, my under eye circles were nothing short of terrible. However, now that I have been using it for about 2 months I have barely any circles and do not have to use as much under eye concealer. If you buy this product, give it time because it won't show progress for a few days. I stuck with it and in about a week I noticed a huge difference. The only downside might be for people with sensitive skin because it does give a slight cooling effect that may burn. I find it refreshing. I also enjoy the smooth, non-greasy application. Works well with makeup!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2009 10:41:00 AM More reviews by lgbnaf

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have terrible under-eye circles. This product interested me because of the multiple tones of mica that promised to eliminate/counteract my dark under-eye area. What a waste of money. I've used 3/4 of the 'tube'. It has not eliminated darkness nor shadows. It has not brightend nor smoothed my eye area. It is not good under concealer. I have even developed those small white bumps under my eyes. Totally disappointing product. I would have given it 0 lippies if it was possible. I won't be purchasing any more Olay products. I personally feel they are a rip-off.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2009 8:57:00 AM More reviews by bellekiwi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is an absolute no-go. I switched from my Mario Badescu eye cream as it was making me too oily, but at least that cream gave me lots of moisture and visibly brightened my eyes. This cream, which claims to have immediate results, did nothing. I observed absolutely no brightening or tightening effects whatsoever. What I found instead was a nasty white residue all over my eye area after using Olay Definity Eye Illuminator. Don't waste your money.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2009 10:59:00 AM More reviews by Pirategal

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've tried dozens of modestly priced (up to $60) eye treatments. So far, this product has been the best for fine lines and dark circles.It's not a miracle worker, but it's the best I've found for the price I want to pay.