October 25, 2014 | 963 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Paint Pot - Moss Scape [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2009 4:16:00 AM More reviews by michaelaLUVpink

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this color & I'd use it for the winter, not particularly summer because of it's deep shade. I don't use it very frequently, therefore I doubt that I would buy it again... just to save money. If you use this color daily I believe it is worth purchasing again. xOxO -- Kell.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2009 8:33:00 AM More reviews by planetofapes

A beautiful olive green with gold shimmer. I really love it.

Fantastic if you like green/olive eyeshadows. I use brown over it and it looks great.

I only paid $10 US for this so it was great value. Bearing in mind that my other MAC paintpots were purchased in Australia and they were $35 Australian each. Yep, complete rip off.

I think this paint pot it more emoillent and spreadable than the other ones I have (bare study and painterly) and it was a great buy. Not sad about discontinuing as this pot will last me a lifetime!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2009 6:27:00 PM More reviews by Crista

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am discovering that paint pots are not for me, but I have to admit, I really love this color. Shimmery, golden green. I wear in combo w/ humid eyeshadow and a HIP duo. Very nice when you need a nice pop of color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2009 8:37:00 PM More reviews by lauralikes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

im not huge on dark green shadows for the eyes, but i gotta admit, i do like this color a lot. it has gold and yellow in it so it's a more 3D color and more interesting than just a matte green.
    whenever i feel lazy i just put a paint pot on my lid and i look quite complete if you ask me :p

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2009 2:06:00 AM More reviews by ericaleigh777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Does not blend as well as say soft ochre does but it is a drier paintpot. This one will take a LOT longer to crease than any other paint pot so that is not really a bad thing . Not sure why it is so much drier than the others or if that was intentional but it is.

A beautiful green with gold fleck, really reminds you of moss and is perfect for someone like me who loves green shadows. I cant believe they are discontinuing it! :(

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2009 12:41:00 AM More reviews by bleudolphin

This is one of my most favorite paint pots. The color is stunning when you put green eyeshadows over it. Can't live without this color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2009 2:48:00 AM More reviews by punk_rock_grrrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Looove this eyeshadow. Moss Scape really compliments my brown eyes and olive skin. It's a perfect green shade, not too bright and the shimmer is gorgeous. I own this along with Girl Friendly, and I do notice that Moss Scape has a drier consistency, perhaps due to the shimmer? In any case, not a big deal, just have to blend a little more. This never creases on my greasy ol' lids and lasts until I take it off (which sometimes isn't until the next morning). I get compliments all the time when I wear this at work. I heard this is discontinued (stupid, stupid MAC) but if I can find it again, would definitely stock up.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2009 12:51:00 AM More reviews by bbb101

This is my first paintpot from MAC and I was hoping that paintpops would replace my need for UDPP. i was wrong. although it didnt' crease for 10 hours of so, the colour of my eyeshadow did not stay strong and vibrant the entire time. i like the fact that paint pots come in all colours and you can change the colour depending on what colour eye shadows you are wearing. i didn't like that it stop creasing. creasing is one of my big issues with any kind or cream eyeshadow. i am surprised that this didn't crease right away on me. usually cream shadows crease almost immediately

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2009 11:42:00 PM More reviews by niclyf

I really wanted to love Moss Scape, because I'm a whore for any green shadows. I love Bare Study, I *LOVE* Greenstroke and Nice Vice and Cash Flow .. but this paint pot seemed considerably drier than the others .. and all of the shimmer in the pot, sort of went flat once it applied. It wasn't entirely matte .. but it definitely lost some of it's zeal once I applied it. This would have been perfection if it was slightly creamier, but I just couldn't fall in love with this once, and promptly went right back to my beloved Chartru paint.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2009 12:07:00 AM More reviews by paoyar

Beautiful color! I found this at my CCO the other day and was so excited about it.
    It looks gorgeous on my tan skin, just the perfect green for me, can use it day or night , if you find it MUST GET IT!