October 20, 2014 | 1143 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Paint Pot in Delft [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2009 5:37:00 AM More reviews by Ayustar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this Paint Pot because it looked pretty, hahaha. It isn't something I use constantly, but I do use it with blues like Parrot or Pompous Blue, it is a great base. Also, I used it on my friend and I put Blue Brown pigment over it, and it was so awesome. So I like this Paint Pot a lot even if I don't use it too often. I like to layer it. I put some on, let it dry a bit and keep adding more until it is just right. It is easy to use and very creamy. I might get another one when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2009 6:26:00 PM More reviews by aamugirl

I just got this today from a CCO and i love it. People are saying that it was dry and it didn't blend well but I used my finger and it blended very well. I like that you can build the color and that it is not super blue as soon as you put it on. I used it as a base with the Starflash e/s in Talent Pool and it looks beautiful.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/24/2009 11:09:00 PM More reviews by mistyct

I love this color, and it does stay on ALLLLLL day. My only problem is that it is almost impossible to blend. The color is so stunning, but if you cannot blend it enough, it just looks too intense. I do use it for a base for my peacock kind of colors though to make them color true.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2009 2:50:00 PM More reviews by jmel12

I love this paintpot. However like many others have said its not true to its color. It goes on much more sheer than the other paintpots I have. A pity too, because this is the most gorgous teal color with gold flecks.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2009 1:34:00 PM More reviews by jessicaho

This Paint Pot is a bit hard to get the colour on even and a bit hard to blend...but...the colour is just FANTABULOUS. You can use it as a base or as a shadow colour or even as a liner. 20.00CAD and will repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2009 8:30:00 PM More reviews by niclyf

I was so excited to get Delft after falling in love with Bare Study and Greenstroke. Anything teal/green/blue has my name all over it, so it was destined to become part of my stash. While I love most of the paint pots I have .. Delft was a real letdown for me. In the pot, Delft is a highly shimmery bit of blue/green prettiness .. but that's where the goodness stops. Once applied, it just becomes a dry chalky nightmare that fails to blend as seamlessly as my other paint pots. I've exchanged it once figuring maybe I got a dud the first time .. but the 2nd one was just as dry and catastrophic to work with. Tragically .. I think this pretty is going to end up on my swap list .. it just doesn't work for me as well as my other paint pots do.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2009 3:44:00 PM More reviews by charms09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ahh..so pretty! I bought this along with Deep Truth & I love pairing them together. I have found the more I layer the paint pot, the more gold/brown specks come out. With just one stroke the color can look a little one-dimensional but layered...exactly the color I was looking for.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/20/2009 2:37:00 PM More reviews by MizPriss

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Yuck. I hate this Paintpot! The color is a gorgeous dark teal color with gold shimmer in the pot...but on my eyes it's a dusty light blue with no shimmer! On top of the color being off the texture is very bad, very dry. I would not recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2009 5:34:00 PM More reviews by stephiem

OMG OMG OMG OMG sorry to freak out but WOW this is a must have for ladies that have brown eyes in my opinion!! This is such a gorgeous green/blue/teal colour with some tiny gold flecks and it looks gorgeous on it's own or under blue or green eye shadow. I used this last night to create a smoky eye and I just put this all over my lid and put some green eye shadow over top and some carbon in the crease and it was hot I must say :P Must...buy...more...paint...pots! :D

rated 2 of 5 on 3/11/2009 9:15:00 PM More reviews by annak5506

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was in love with delft until I put it on. I love blue Shadows and I have a ton of them but I can't seem to make this work. Overall I'm pretty disappointed.