September 21, 2014 | 2076 users online

Fragrances - Aquolina - Pink Sugar Hair Perfume

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2010 8:20:00 PM More reviews by tessolivia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this stuff! I used to have the perfume but I ran out and then I came across this at Urban Outfitters. I usually wear perfume in my hair (it lasts longer) but this is formulated for it! It claims to have UV protection and to improve the appearance of hair. I spray it in my hair when it's wet or dry. It seriously does last all day. When I shower, the smell comes out of my hair and fills the shower! My hair doesn't look any different but it smells a lot yummier! I definitely am going to buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2009 3:53:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this! It lasts all day and makes my hair shiny without my hair being greasy. I always get compliments on how good my hair smells and what perfume I'm wearing. If you like the regular pink sugar perfume, than this would be good to add to your collection. This will not be good for those who don't like foody smells or strong fragrances. This stuff seriously stays in your hair until you wash it. Highly recommended.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2009 8:40:00 AM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

A simple silicone spray that smells like the perfume. This is a good way to get a whiff the of the pink sugar scent w/o it being too heavy. I love PInk Sugar but sometimes don't want to totally smell like I rolled in a vat of sugar. This product works nicely for that. It just leaves a hint of the scent in your hair. Imparts a bit of shine w/o looking greasy.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2009 5:24:00 AM More reviews by hippiepippie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I just love, love, love the smell of Pink Sugar and have been using the edt for years. This hair perfume smells almost authentic to the Pink Sugar edt. It makes my hair nice and soft without weighing it down (unlike almost any other hair product), but unfortunately the smell does not last very long at all in my hair. I really, really wish it did! Two lippies off for that :(

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2009 2:40:00 AM More reviews by Sassyrila

Liquid candy.... the trick is to simply follow the directions: spray on freshly washed hair, preferably while still damp. I did this today and my hair smelled AMAZING all day. I'm hooked...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2009 5:56:00 PM More reviews by brandylee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a decent product, but it didn't work out for me (to consider repurchasing) since I really need volume in my hair. The perfume version of Pink Sugar has a black licorice note in it that makes me sick but luckily I don't smell it in this!

I bought this because my hair always smelly funky from over-straightening it so I thought I could use this to help. This does work good and smell great, but it makes my hair soft and it falls flat.

Like I said, I think it's a good product. Smells good, makes your hair soft and shiny, and is an ok price. I'm not returning it because I have found that if I put this on after I blowdry but before I straighten, it allows me to have nice soft and shiny hair but I can still keep some of the volume (though it doesn't help the scent of my burnt hair as much vs. using it after I straighten).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2009 1:30:00 PM More reviews by oneofmylies99

I have always liked the idea of Aquolina’s Pink Sugar as a guilty pleasure perfume of sorts. From it’s candy store list of notes, girlie packaging and apt name, it never puts on the guise of sophistication. It’s the kind of scent that is meant for times when I’m feeling extra girlie and youthful and when I’m in the mood for something sweet, simple and direct. However much I like the idea of Pink Sugar and all that it tries to convey, I feel the EDT is just too strong and intense - the notes of vanilla, caramel, licorice, musk, cotton candy, etc a riotous cacophony in constant competition with one another that could benefit from a little nuance. I am happy I have found the hair perfume. Though it does not possess any more nuance than the EDT, it is nowhere near as strong, the notes exist in greater harmony and is much more forgivable overall and, really, very pleasant. I find 2 spritzes to my bra-strap length hair to be adequate for my desired effect – a mild yet long-lasting version of the EDT barely detectable to me, let alone to those around me who would have to practically bury their nose in my hair to detect it. Guys love it. When used this way it is more of a personal pick-me-up, and a delightful surprise to those who I am willing to reveal it to but is not my main source of perfume. I am able to wear my regular perfume without fear of the two competing and clashing. With a few extra spritzes this could be relied upon as your main source of perfume, imo. Sometimes, when no one is looking I like to sniff my hair, it’s a comforting and weird combination of all things yummy and…Barbie hair? I find that this spray does not weigh down my hair. I, however, do not notice any of the purported benefits to my hair such as added shine and softness and doubt it could really provide any significant UV protection. I find this to be a great inexpensive treat to myself and happy to have found it.
***Update*** This stuff does make the hair feel softer if you spray enough on.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2008 7:07:00 PM More reviews by KRISTEN34

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A must have for pink sugar lovers! smells just like the edt and lingers in your hair all day. love this! I don't wear pink sugar that much, although I like it, but I use the hair perfume often.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2008 11:53:00 PM More reviews by Steph0891

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i saw this at sephora and was intrigued and sampled it by spraying it heavily all over my hair. it didn't weigh my hair down or change it in any way. smell stayed on quite long and my husband loved it and kept smelling my hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2008 10:31:00 AM More reviews by lilamyg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOOOOVE pink sugar anything but this hair perfume is amazing!! It smells SO good and makes my hair really soft. It also stays on forever. I was walking up the stairs at my school the other day andone of my guy friends ran up behind me and said my hair smelled so good he kept walking behind me up the whole stairs haha! So if a BOY even notices it...you know it must be good:)