September 16, 2014 | 2001 users online

Primer/ Corrector - BeneFit Cosmetics - That Gal

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2013 More reviews by cahall2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I had this for a long time before I figured out how to use it so it works for me. At first, I was just using it as a primer, and it didn't really do much; I got frustrated with it, felt like I had wasted money on Benefit's cute packaging (this has happened to me quite a few times!) and so I threw it in the drawer.

But I have discovered that the key is to mix it in with your foundation or concealer - about half and half. It actually is amazing with MAC pro longwear concealer, it makes the texture a bit nicer but without losing color and staying power. I can basically use it under my eyes and everywhere I want to conceal or I can use it all over with my foundation or BB cream.

This has actually become one of my favorite products, it really adds a boost to my complexion. It doesn't settle into my fine lines and actually tends to blur them a little bit. Highly recommended.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2013 3:47:00 PM More reviews by echarger

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this primer. I mix it with a tinted moisturizer or tinted BB cream and it feels really nice on my skin. wish it weren't so expensive

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2013 3:43:00 PM More reviews by QueenBee1217

I have this in deluxe size and I like it. A little bit goes a long way! And a good primer too. Really keeps make up in perfect condition after long wear.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/1/2013 4:58:00 PM More reviews by BrizzyB

I have a sample size but I don't see any difference, only makes my face dry! I really dislike this product. Love Benefit but they totally missed on this one.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/27/2013 6:19:00 PM More reviews by ComaGray

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was a no for me. I see no difference with or without it. It give my face an almost oily look. I have dry skin, so someone with oily skin should definitely stay away. The only good thing about it is it has a pleasant smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2013 1:17:00 PM More reviews by christinemclaughlin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I only have a sample of this right now but I really like it! This is the first primer I've used that I can actually say makes a difference in my makeup. Goes on smooth and helps keep makeup in place. I will probably buy a large size of this stuff soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2013 5:35:00 AM More reviews by beautybaby82

I have the sample of this & I love this stuff! Will be buying the full size soon!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2013 11:51:00 PM More reviews by saragarlen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was disappointed with this one! I was expecting to make my skin almost flawless (high hopes I know), but I couldn't really tell a difference. It smells good, goes on smooth, and moisturizes but that's all it did for me. It didn't even out my color or brighten,

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2013 12:18:00 AM More reviews by creepfancy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Got a sample of this & LOVED it. Would purchase it if the product wasn't so expensive.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/11/2013 7:28:00 PM More reviews by Lirong

I put it obn my face and besides good smell I don't see any difference.