February 1, 2015 | 1098 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Aloe Cool & Fresh light body lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2012 10:34:00 PM More reviews by livelaughlovelots

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Not a big fan of Vaseline petroleum jelly for "moisturizing" but a fan of this lotion. I remember using this when I was younger and being surprised it wasn't all heavy and greasy feeling like regular Vaseline's trademark. I've really gotten into it recently now that it's summer and I have gotten into sort of an aloe craze (although my biggest craze-cocoa butter-is still going strong). I have bought both the Vaseline brand and the Equate brand which copies the ingredients mark by mark and is half the price as the Vaseline brand. Besides, I go through a bottle quickly when you use it at least 2 times a day. I use it both morning and night. After a shower, to refresh me in the morning, keep me moisturized through the night, even in the middle of the day as a dewy treat for my skin. It is very light and creamy, the perfect texture. It sinks right in the skin. It is so cooling and refreshing. It makes me feel so clean even when I'm feeling grimy. It moisturizes average, but it still moisturizes. I play piano, and who wants to play piano when they have dry hands? Another thing is, I can't play piano with greasy and thick cream on my hands. It would turn my keys into a slip'n slide and leave marks on pages. This keeps my hands energized and moisturized and ready to go. It's one of those lotions that's great for when your leaving right out the door and don't have forever to wait for it to sink in. The smell is really great. It smells like aloe and cucumbers, but not in an obnoxious way. The smell doesn't interfere with anything, it is very subtle and cool. The lime green bottle is gorgeous. Looks great! The huge pump also lasts forever with daily use. It's good to know petroleum jelly has been booted from the front line. Doesn't leave my skin dull and lifeless, but gives a healthy glow and sheen. Great for summer, and surely it's also good in winter for a light moistuizing experience. I recommend you pick this up for around $5 a big bottle, or get a small tube for trying it out for less. I have already repurchased, nothing can top it for soothing!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/13/2012 10:23:00 PM More reviews by xbabyboo

This product smells very light and refreshing and wasn't sticky at all. I absolutely hate having sticky lotion on my skin so this was a plus. It was a large bottle for a fairly cheap price. Also, when I had a sunburn and applied this lotion on it, it felt cool and relieving since this product had aloe in it. However, I always had to apply more to keep myself moisturized. It feels as if the product just sit on top of my skin. My legs would get dry within an hour or two. When I used this on my face at night, I would wake up extra oily. It would be a good light summer lotion but definitely not moisturizing enough for my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2012 3:25:00 PM More reviews by eden788

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

That lotion is great, it's really light, absorbs quickly and smells pretty good... Great for summer, really refreshing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2012 9:53:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Wonderful lotion. Very light and not sticky at all. I even use it on my face, and in my hair. It's lovely. Nicely inexpensive no matter what size you buy! Will purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2012 8:02:00 PM More reviews by siobhanboston

This is my favorite summer moisturizer. For some reason it cools my skin and the scent is so fresh and not overpowering. It absorbs quickly and is the best after the shower to keep you smooth hydrated and smeelling lovely. This is the best from a drugstore and i'll never spend tons on bath n body works lotions or creams again!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2012 6:32:00 PM More reviews by CJA82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this (Vaseline Aloe Fresh Hydrating body lotion with aloe and cucumber extracts - non-sticky formula). It's actually the first lotion that I find myself totally in love with. I use it on my hands and love how it absorbs quickly without becoming greasy or sticky. The scent is light and fresh, and doesn't overpower or ruin my perfume when I wear it. Ever since I started using this lotion, my hands have become baby soft and smooth. This is the only lotion I will use on my hands now. Only need a small amount, and the bottle has lasted severals months. As long as they don't change the ingredients, I will always be faithful to this lotion. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2012 8:16:00 AM More reviews by jltful89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lotion is really light and fresh. It is absorbed by the skin really quickly and doesn't not feel sticky at all. It's great for summer but might not be moisturizing enough for those with dry skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2011 10:58:00 PM More reviews by daddysgirl198745

Im not a big fan of lotion, but this stuff is GREAT! It has a good smell, sinks in fast, and is not sticky or greasy at all. Deffinately a keeper(:

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2011 10:13:00 AM More reviews by raggie92

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I didn't even buy this product, my sister bought a HUGE bottle with the pump and barely used it despite she has drier body skin than I do. /We have oily facial skin though. And then she left for UK for her final year of studies, leaving the huge bottle to me to use.

I usually use it as a hand cream because my hands or rather my fingers tend to get a little dry and then it became a little hard for me to type things because I'm too conscious over my drying fingers. I slap on some, and it absorbs really quick and SMELLS REALLY FRESH.

I also use this as a foot cream because it makes my feet smells damn good while keeping it moisturised. I use this on my arms and legs whenever I want to smell nice and fresh.

The bad side of Vaseline body lotions, they don't tend to last really long especially in terms of the scent. I usually slap on a little extra whenever I want the smell to linger a little longer.

Repurchase, a definite yes, but I have such a huge bottle to finish first.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2011 2:36:00 AM More reviews by Tsumaura

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love it! Tried it at my friend's house and fell in love! Its a great hand moisturizer and it smells awesome! Love love~! I give this 4 pink lipsticks out of five!