Vaseline Aloe Cool & Fresh light body lotion

4.3

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glycol Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Cucumis Sativus Extract (Cucumber), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower), Or Glycine Soja Oil (Soybean), Glycine Soja Sterol (Soybean), Sodium Stearoyl 2 Lactylate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A Palmitate), Sodium Acrylate/Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Mineral Water, Sodium PCA, Potassium Lactate, Lactic Acid, Collagen Amino Acids, Urea, Fragrance, Triethanolamine, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 11/19/2012 9:11:00 PM

Every summer I buy this because It smells fresh and clean. Keeps my body well moisturised also.

on 8/7/2012 12:22:00 AM

Mine didn't come with a pump so I had to flip the bottle and pour it out to get the lotion. Regardless, I love this lotion because it leaves my skin feeling super soft. It does smell more like cucumbers than aloe which isn't exactly what I'm crazy for, which is why I prefer to use Nivea as my everyday body lotion instead. The only negative thing I have to say about this lotion is the feeling I get directly after using it on my body. It absorbs and dries quick but leaves this light sticky feeling afterwards. I'm not bothered by it because after like 30 minutes, my skin feels incredibly soft. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOFT!

on 7/13/2012 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have dry skin but enjoy light weight products but I still expect them to perform. I used two layers of this on my arms and legs for a week and didn't see any improvements at all, if so it was super minimal! I was so disappointed. I actually don't like the smell of Aloe so this product didn't win me over with it's STRONG smell. The Victoria's Secrets body lotion was much more moisturizing even though it's more of a fragrance. I STRONGLY RECOMMEND the Gold Bond Moisturizing Lotion though! That makes your skin CRAZY soft :D

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Not a big fan of Vaseline petroleum jelly for "moisturizing" but a fan of this lotion. I remember using this when I was younger and being surprised it wasn't all heavy and greasy feeling like regular Vaseline's trademark. I've really gotten into it recently now that it's summer and I have gotten into sort of an aloe craze (although my biggest craze-cocoa butter-is still going strong). I have bought both the Vaseline brand and the Equate brand which copies the ingredients mark by mark and is half the price as the Vaseline brand. Besides, I go through a bottle quickly when you use it at least 2 times a day. I use it both morning and night. After a shower, to refresh me in the morning, keep me moisturized through the night, even in the middle of the day as a dewy treat for my skin. It is very light and creamy, the perfect texture. It sinks right in the skin. It is so cooling and refreshing. It makes me feel so clean even when I'm feeling grimy. It moisturizes average, but it still moisturizes. I play piano, and who wants to play piano when they have dry hands? Another thing is, I can't play piano with greasy and thick cream on my hands. It would turn my keys into a slip'n slide and leave marks on pages. This keeps my hands energized and moisturized and ready to go. It's one of those lotions that's great for when your leaving right out the door and don't have forever to wait for it to sink in. The smell is really great. It smells like aloe and cucumbers, but not in an obnoxious way. The smell doesn't interfere with anything, it is very subtle and cool. The lime green bottle is gorgeous. Looks great! The huge pump also lasts forever with daily use. It's good to know petroleum jelly has been booted from the front line. Doesn't leave my skin dull and lifeless, but gives a healthy glow and sheen. Great for summer, and surely it's also good in winter for a light moistuizing experience. I recommend you pick this up for around $5 a big bottle, or get a small tube for trying it out for less. I have already repurchased, nothing can top it for soothing!

on 6/13/2012 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This product smells very light and refreshing and wasn't sticky at all. I absolutely hate having sticky lotion on my skin so this was a plus. It was a large bottle for a fairly cheap price. Also, when I had a sunburn and applied this lotion on it, it felt cool and relieving since this product had aloe in it. However, I always had to apply more to keep myself moisturized. It feels as if the product just sit on top of my skin. My legs would get dry within an hour or two. When I used this on my face at night, I would wake up extra oily. It would be a good light summer lotion but definitely not moisturizing enough for my skin.

on 5/29/2012 3:25:00 PM

That lotion is great, it's really light, absorbs quickly and smells pretty good... Great for summer, really refreshing.

on 5/22/2012 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Wonderful lotion. Very light and not sticky at all. I even use it on my face, and in my hair. It's lovely. Nicely inexpensive no matter what size you buy! Will purchase again.

This is my favorite summer moisturizer. For some reason it cools my skin and the scent is so fresh and not overpowering. It absorbs quickly and is the best after the shower to keep you smooth hydrated and smeelling lovely. This is the best from a drugstore and i'll never spend tons on bath n body works lotions or creams again!

on 3/9/2012 6:32:00 PM

I love this (Vaseline Aloe Fresh Hydrating body lotion with aloe and cucumber extracts - non-sticky formula). It's actually the first lotion that I find myself totally in love with. I use it on my hands and love how it absorbs quickly without becoming greasy or sticky. The scent is light and fresh, and doesn't overpower or ruin my perfume when I wear it. Ever since I started using this lotion, my hands have become baby soft and smooth. This is the only lotion I will use on my hands now. Only need a small amount, and the bottle has lasted severals months. As long as they don't change the ingredients, I will always be faithful to this lotion. :)

on 2/9/2012 8:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This lotion is really light and fresh. It is absorbed by the skin really quickly and doesn't not feel sticky at all. It's great for summer but might not be moisturizing enough for those with dry skin.

Top Rated Vaseline Products