July 22, 2014 | 2079 users online

Pressed Powders - Maybelline - Dream Matte Pressed Powder

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2013 9:43:00 PM More reviews by helloxkittty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was my go to pressed powder for a long time until I started using translucent powder. It's a great price and the packaging is decent but the puff gets torn apart easily so I would have to buy extra puffs. It keeps my face looking matte for about 5-6 hours and it doesn't get cakey or orange. It didn't draw attention to my dry patches either. I would recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2013 10:05:00 AM More reviews by Youhaveabigbut

The girls must be on something when their saying it makes you look cakey. NO it does not leave you cakey what so over and is closed to mac mineralize skin finish natural powder . Love the texture and is a great setting powder . 7 -8 bucks is still expensive for a drugstore powder but yolo cause this has last me like 8 months and hasn't even hit pam yet .

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2013 12:35:00 AM More reviews by Kayyy45

I didn't really like this. Weird color and looks very cakey/powdery. Maybe it would work alone but with liquid foundation it just doesn't work for me

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2013 5:41:00 PM More reviews by beautifullycurly

This is a great product for people who want a matte look. The only reason I gave it 4/5 is that it can tend to make the skin look powdery. Overall, my makeup stayed on all day and didn't feel heavy. As for caking, it didn't cake up between my eyebrows, a problem area for me. It did cake up a little bit on my nose; however, I don't want to blame this on the powder because I have an uneven texture on my nose, and everything I try tends to cake up on it. Also, it caked up on my nose less than other powders.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2013 8:02:00 PM More reviews by classicbelle

this is a great powder for very oily skin type. every time I put this on, my face feels light as if I am not wearing makeup. found this product from excellent reviews . great drugstore item and very affordable.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2013 11:17:00 PM More reviews by Bberry15

I love this setting powder it makes my foundation stay on for a long time and doesnt cake up i love this powder!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2013 1:15:00 AM More reviews by Narieh14

Wow this thing keeps my skin matte all day!!! I have a super oily t zone and I have never found a pressed powder that does such a good job!!! I wish the packaging was as chic as the fit me pressed powder though

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2013 3:05:00 PM More reviews by watercute

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Sadly most shops where I live don't sell this but a few months ago I picked this up at a discount sale. Really love the compact with the added mirror, threw away the sponge thing that came with it. A very good quality powder, doesn't look cakey, lasts a long time and crucially is pale enough for me which is very rare in any drugstore brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2013 3:46:00 PM More reviews by carpar83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I think this is the beat setting powder on the market, and I have tried many of the 30 dollar products. None of them gave the results that this product gives. I love it, and for 7 bucks, the price can't be beat!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2013 6:38:00 PM More reviews by aimeeelizabeth

So I decided to buy this because I ran out of my regular powder that costs $30 and needed a cheap one. I researched to find good ones cause I definitely have oily & acne prone skin and i'm really happy with the product so far! No break outs and my face really does look good after applying. It doesn't leave it matte for too long but I definitely don't mind re applying cause once you do,your makeup looks new and fresh again. I really do love!