August 28, 2014 | 981 users online

Bronzers - Stila - Stila Sun SPF 15 Bronzing Powder - Shade 01

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2010 1:38:00 AM More reviews by bbydoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's not bad of a bronzer, but yes, it can get orange if you're not careful. And, it's a bit too dark to be natural. I would recommend the Josie Maran Bronzer or Smashbox.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2010 2:16:00 PM More reviews by kawiki

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is for Shade 01.

Pros: smooth, SPF, sunkissed look, nice big packaging with mirror

Cons: can end up a little orange if you're not careful, packaging can be hard to open sometimes

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2010 2:21:00 PM More reviews by anneeleeseemo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I believe that every girl should wear a little bit of bronzer and blush everyday (if they wear makeup at all that is). It just livens your skin and face up! Not only does this bronzer do that, but it also has SPF in it! Not to mention, the shades of the bronzer look great on anyone. Isn't it amazing?

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2010 11:16:00 AM More reviews by Schni

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this bronzer, even though there are better ones.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/2/2010 7:26:00 PM More reviews by Stephmm2004

I really like the color of the bronzer and it really stays on my face even in hot and humid weather. I find it difficult to apply evenly with a brush so it takes a while. I also use it for contouring. The packaging in so cute and its durable. I keep it in my makeup back all the time and after a month it has not broken or chipped the product at all. There is no shimmer at all which is nice for an all over bronzer. I wont buy it again because I got it on sale and probably wouldn't pay full price for the product. But it is worth what I paid- around $10.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2010 5:47:00 AM More reviews by Arduinna4

I cant believe i bought the Laguna bronzer and two days later i received my order from cheapsmells with this bronzer in shade 2. Its an excellent bronzer that shows up beatifully in my fair-medium skin.I think that the shade one wouldnt do much for me as i want a more visible effect. I would definately repurchase it -its so cheap !And i think its the compact is cute too.
Here is a pic comparing the Laguna and the Stila shade 2 bronzer.
The bottom is the Laguna.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2010 8:56:00 PM More reviews by weemanmum

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this for a ridiculous price on evil bay, hence my price rating - but would pay full price as this is a great bronzer.

I am 36, with fair skin with freckles and love a bronzer whether wearing foundation or not as it stops everyone asking me if I am tired or sick LOL! I hate sparkly ones and previously was very happy with a Clinique one - but this is even better.

Only downside is no brush with the product.

Color goes on very evenly and is buildable. This may be what other reveiwers have not liked? You need to go over your face a few times with it to notice a color change. Easy to blend on neck so the bronzer is not obvious. The powder itself is a lovely texture and reminds me of the chanel ones as it does not all loosen off and spread everywhere as you load your brush.

Would not hesitate to buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2010 7:11:00 AM More reviews by jenham

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this bronzer as a part of the Travel in Stila Style package, and I was really excited, because I heard that the bronzer was nice and matte. I was eager to try the product and I did, but I could not tell the difference with the bronzer on. I read reviews of women who have darker skin tones than me who have had better experiences with the bronzer. I have not touched the bronzer since the first few times I applied the bronzer; however, I will try again. I really do want this bronzer to work for me, since I prefer bronzers over blushes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2010 2:41:00 AM More reviews by blatantdream

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This works and gives me a nice glow. It doesn't overdo the color, so it doesn't look dark. It's just perfect for me and to top it off it has SPF. It's matte unlike other bronzers I have tried. I hate having a shimmery face! I don't turn orange or look dirty. I guess you need to control how much you put on or maybe get a different brush, it might be picking up too much product. This is like the perfect bronzer for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2010 2:52:00 PM More reviews by AshyDreams

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

i dont have itt..but everyones raving about it here!
lettin yall know its $9.99 on AllCosmeticsWholesale :D