July 28, 2014 | 1780 users online

Bronzers - Physicians Formula - Shimmer Strips in Miami Strip / Healthy Glow Bronzer

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2010 10:00:00 AM More reviews by chaotiicxcutiie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm a sucker for bronzers, but still looking for my HG. This is NOT something that should be used as a bronzer, as the other MAU have said, the colors are absolutely beautiful for eyeshadow or a highlighter. But I made the mistake of eagerly applying this as a bronzer before I went to work..big mistake. I looked like a ball of glitter, no thank you. The packaging is nice and sturdy, seeing as I've dropped it plenty. For a drugstore product it's sort of pricey but not unreasonable. As for now, I'll stick to Benefit's Hoola for Bronzer until something better comes along.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2010 12:28:00 AM More reviews by tigerlily1787

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This certainly wasn't cheap for a drugstore product. I regret purchasing this, but I know I'll end up loving this like everyone else as soon as I get a little bit of natural sun. Right now I'm around NC10, so wearing this bronzer looked like the equivalent of rubbing brown oil on my face. It wasn't pretty, and I'm actually quite embarrassed that I wore this in public. Another thing: the smell! It's an odd little smell, I can't really describe it. But it's there. If I have better luck with this once I get a tan, I'll definitely update. Until then, I give this three lipsticks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2010 4:13:00 PM More reviews by PolkaDotGlam

These are wonderful highlight colors over NARS Laguna Bronzer. Beautiful and pretty good quality.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2010 12:31:00 AM More reviews by bluenote

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love using the fine frosty pink/gold on my lids to give my eyes. This gives makes me look awake, is a great dupe for a shimmer brick, and makes me feel pretty. The colors kind of run together after too many swipes, but it still works. true love.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2009 12:31:00 AM More reviews by lovemakeup4life

I had used this product in the summer. it looked really pretty. but i had noticed a little goes a long way. If you put too much, then it just made my skin oily because it is very shimmery.
But overall it is a good product

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2009 3:41:00 PM More reviews by hamsley72

I have to say I love this lil blusher. It is a lil much for a drug store item. It works so when your looking for a cheaper blusher then a Mac or Bobbi brown this is it. I use it as a blush all the time then build the darker colors for a bronzer. If you looka t the back of the case it is made in Italy. Not too bad lol Seeing as I am too. lol I do have to say it works well and I love the shades. I have not used it as eye shadow. I might why not? I have the baked shadows as well and love them. This just glides on and looks great. My daughter is 20 and she was like I want one. She loves it too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2009 8:10:00 PM More reviews by kdimp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i really like this. i would never use it as eyeshadow though, its too shimmery and chalky for it. but its really really awesome for giving an all over glow.

when i go out or am dressing up for an occassion i always swirl all the colors and dust all over my shoulders and arms and chest. it looks so awesome and not over the top. just shimmery like a victorias secret model.

its ok on the face, if you want the same glow, but i dont really use it as a contour or bronzer, its too shimmery so it makes you look dirty if you put too much on. but for all over shimmer and glowiness, its awesome! i love this strip the most since the brown color is the darkest.

i like the packaging too, its sleek. but the one i own sometimes is hard to open, i think its just the one i bought though. i have another in vegas strip and it opens fine.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2009 3:14:00 PM More reviews by xxkelsey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff. I went away for the weekend with my camera-happy cousins. I looked like a ghost in every single picture I was in, until my cousin had me try this stuff out. I put it on and I looked like I had a healthy glow in every other picture I took that night. I notice the glow in person as well and I don't feel like it makes me look dirty. Never would have thought to try this stuff but I'm so glad I did... I'll definitely repurchase again and again...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2009 2:09:00 PM More reviews by CG1981

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a great bronzer/highlighter and for such a good price. It gives that glowey look. I would suggest using a light touch and build up based on the look you want. The strips are shimmery so it is more a highlighting bronzer. Each strip gives a slightly different color or mix them and brush on.

My only problem is the packaging, the top breaks off easily and its a HUGE mess when it does. I have mine inside a ziplock bag!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2009 7:32:00 AM More reviews by starrywingz

I got this bronzer for free at cvs with coupons. I will absolutely purchase it again. It does not really work as a bronzer even though I have fair skin. However, it does work very well as a highlighter. It gives a beautiful glow to your skin. It makes my skin look comparable to the stars on tv, dewy and glowy. Such a high quality product at a small price.