September 20, 2014 | 1227 users online

Eye Shadow - Fyrinnae - Loose Eye Shadow in Rapunzel Had Extensions

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2009 12:29:00 PM More reviews by Siava

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I received this as a freebie with an order. I'm definitely buying the full size with my next order. The color is GORGEOUS! It looks really peachy in the jar, but it's soft and subtle when applied. The gold stands out more, but isn't too flashy. Very feminine. It's not too light to go on the lid and not too dark to use as a highlight.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2009 6:54:00 PM More reviews by roodswing

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Beautiful colour that shines between peach and gold on me. Love it for a shimmery low maintenance all over lid/crease look (my lid usually shines gold and crease peach, but I do nothing different to the shadow to get this effect).

It is a loose shadow and messy to apply, definitely need a primer of some sort for this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2009 10:54:00 PM More reviews by Trinity675

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this shadow!!! RHE is a gorgeous shimmery gold-peach with a HINT of pink. I use it as an all over wash on my lid, then add black or brown liner, and it's awesome!!! One of the colors my BF actually noticed: it's very beautiful and adds a glowiness to your eyes.

It has a great texture and is easy to apply. I know that some of their darker shadows have to be foiled to achieve the true color, but RHE is so light that you can just sweep it on and it looks amazing. You could also use this color as a highlighter on other parts of the face.

A couple of notes: the packaging is tricky. The pot has no sifter, so you get this tiny cloud of shadow that poofs into the air like fairy dust when you open the lid. And then you have to be very careful with the open container. I typically tap the lid several times before opening it to tamp the powder a bit, and then sweep my brush around the inside of the lid: don't even dip your brush into the pot.

Check this one out if you're just getting into Fyrinnae!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2009 8:59:00 PM More reviews by Meltyblend

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

When I first saw this on the Fyrinnae web site, I knew I had to get it! I wanted a glimmer of gold that wasn't too loud or clashed with my pale skin and blue eyes. It goes on a soft, shimmering peachy gold that's great as a highlight(even over blush and lip gloss!) and gives a pleasant gleam over lids when applied wet. I use it just about every time I apply makeup because it's so versatile, especially when I coordinate it with violets and pinks. I should buy a bucket of this shade next time....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2009 9:21:00 PM More reviews by reenerneener

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

So beautiful! Rapunzel Had Extensions is a shimmery, golden based light pink which would be perfect for highlighting or adding some sparkle to your looks. Applies well, blends easy & has a beautiful colour payoff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2009 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Zhariel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

If you need an eye shadow color for an overall wash of color that's not boring, not too flashy, and extremely gorgeous, this is it! This color has interesting flashes of pinky-peach-gold that just look awesome when applied all over the eye area. You can't go wrong with this shadow!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2009 9:56:00 PM More reviews by angelika019

from my fyrinnae haul, rapunzel had extensions is my favourite shadow. i use it as a highlight and to blend out darker colours. it looks a little peachy in the container, but it comes out a beautiful gold on my brow bone. I've used it every day since I received it. Very glad I purchased this in full size. im a mac nc30 in foundation for reference.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2009 4:46:00 PM More reviews by Leylani

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This eyeshadow let me down very bad. I have never had a problem with applying mineral e/s, pigments or ordinary e/s before i met fyrinnae e/s. I have tried to use this with three diff primers, a lot of diff brushes, foiled with diff mixing mediums, with plain water and even with my fingers. But with no luck :-( I cant believe this, the color look so pretty but wont adhere to my lids! So i will stick to all my other shadows and never buy anything from fyrinnae again, fore sure. So so so disappointed in this shadow.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2008 11:06:00 AM More reviews by bubbleheart

This is a really pretty and unique shade. Although it looks pink in the jar when it goes on your skin all you see is spun gold. I definitely can see why they associated it with Rapunzel and fairy tale names as it fits perfectly. For me this is definitely only a highlighter unless Im really on a no makeup day. One thing I would warn is that you might not find this works for you if you have cooler skin tones - I have light skin and warm/neutral yellow undertones and I can just barely pull off the extremely warm gold in this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2008 8:30:00 PM More reviews by jse23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this color! A light, shimmery gold that changes to peachy pink in the light. I have a full size of this and I love it. I only wish that Fyrinnae put sifters in their eyeshadows, it is easy to make a mess with this.