April 17, 2014 | 952 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Giorgio Armani - Master Corrector

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2013 6:29:00 PM More reviews by GrRoxxy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I have it in 2- peachy colour. It works great, its enough pigmented and corrects nicely. I like the packaging, very simple, the only problem would be that the little bursh picks up too much product.

It doesnt crease, it doesnt look fake and it stays all day on (with a little bit of powder). I really like it and a small amount really goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2013 6:53:00 AM More reviews by Sheen24484

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am NC-30 and I've tried many undereye concealers/correctors from high end to low end,Bobbi brown,mac,benefit etc but this corrector is hands down the BEST ever! It's easy to apply and blend, doesnt get cakey,gives amazing coverage and corrects beautifully.
Would definitely repurchase and recommend! This is the first product I ever gave a review on,it's just the best!
The shade I bought is #2 (its kind of peachy-salmon and perfect for my skintone)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2013 12:46:00 AM More reviews by pinkbrush

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have bought so many undereye concealers from mac to bobbi brown to maybelline to revlon to covergirl etc, I should of saved my money and just bought this one to begin with.

I use #2 in orange, I thought it would work better than the pink to correct and it's great. I am about nc25-30 with a fake tan and it blends in totally nice and you can't see any orange and no darkness under the eyes. Highly recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2013 5:39:00 PM More reviews by Snootus0722

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I went through hell to get this product..lol. I ended up ordering from nordstroms because they were all out in store. So I was really excited when it arrived on Monday evening after a week and a day. But *sigh* it is not for me..it didn't cover as I hoped and it added too much shimmer. So I hauled it back to nordies. I will however, use my 210 brush to apply whatever corrector I end up with. I think that's one of the things, that makes this work so well for others. I might try it again in the summer.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2013 8:58:00 PM More reviews by nhuthao

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Skintone: NC35
Color in this product: #2 Orange

This corrector is my HG for three reasons: it covers my dark circles, it does so without causing fine lines and it covers my pigmentation above my lip.

I've never found an under-eye product that doesn't crease up. This does the trick. On "easy" days, I only use this corrector and it can cover all my dark circles. Some days I need a little more help and dab on a light layer of concealer over it.

This is the only product that's ever covered the dark pigmentation around my lips. I use this with a drier concealer over it (like Laura Mercier Secret Camoflauge, or theBalm's Time Balm -in a pot-) and the darkness is gone all day!

Don't be afraid of the color. Somehow it just seamlessly blends into my skin and I can't even tell that I have it on.

For everyone else without specific needs - I think this could be an HG for a lot of people. I think the trick is the brush, which is similar to that of a traditional liquid eyeliner. It applies so little - which is important when you have fine lines. When I use this corrector up I'm going to use the brush with other eye products!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2013 10:25:00 AM More reviews by Olive11

What can I say? The Sephora near me finally started carrying this, and I purchased this in #2 yellowy-apricoty shade yesterday to help neutralize melasma discolouration that nothing under the sun that I have tried, and I've tried a lot like most people with this problem, until now could cover or disguise. When the woman in Sephora applied it and I looked in the mirror, I thought right away it was a trick mirror. The splotches which were painfully obvious every time I looked in the mirror were softened by about 70%, so much so that they were hardly noticeable. I've tried peachy-pinky correctors that did nothing and actually probably made them more noticeable, but this one is genius and the correct colour for greyish-brown discolouration, I suppose a lot like dark undereye circles, which is why so many people find success with it for that reason.

If they ever discontinue this product I will have to go on a hunger strike or something.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2013 10:44:00 PM More reviews by Juliasyji

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I finally picked up the peach shade master corrector due to all the glowing reviews and blogger love this product was getting. For reference I am NC 25- NC30 with moderate under eye darkness.

I am currently using Bobbi Brown's peach corrector in light peach. though I am happy with the colour correcting aspect of this product, I didn't like the consistency of the bobbi brown corrector- it's thick. I wanted something a little lighter and more liquid-y for under eyes and thought master corrector would be perfect.

I did love the consistency of this product, very light and highly pigmented but it's colour was a little too dark for me. I felt like while it was thin, highly pigmented and blended beautifully, the colour was a little too dark. When I put this on, it neutralized my dark circles but left a patch of dark orange under my eyes.

I can see this working for people who have deeper complexion than I do but I was disappointed at how this "universal" corrector didn't brighten or correct darkness under my eyes. If giorgio armani comes out with a correction in the peachy shade family but lighter than the current one, I would definitely buy but this one just didn't work well for my light-medium complexion.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2013 6:48:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have indian skintone and vicious undereye circles. After trying 54 concealers and 6 correctors in my lifetime leaving me cakey, thick and creased under my eyes. I was completely lost until I found this product. I'm NC42 and I bought this in Corrector in #2. BEST PURCHASE EVER! What works about this product that it is pigmented but the formula is very thin unlike the other 60 products I tried. I even bought my mom one who has never found anything for her undereye circles thin enough to cover. I absolutely love the eyeliner thin applicator.

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2012 1:42:00 PM More reviews by walkofshame

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have this corrector in orange. It went from something I wanted to buy/try to a HG product as soon as I tested it. I have bluish/purple circles and typically go for the peachy/salmon correctors to cover them since I find that shade works the best for me. I've used several different products, brands, and so on in the past and this is the best product I've used for them. It only takes a tiny bit of product and it covers flawlessly for me. I have very clear skin with no issues aside from my circles so a lot of days when I'm feeling lazy or not in the mood for a full face of makeup I will use only this as far as actual face product (foundation/corrector/etc.). It works that well. I only wish I had picked it up to try much sooner than I did. :) I'm not sure about other skintones, if it might be too orange but I wear Nars tm in alaska and have been matched to Mac nc25 and it's something I wouldn't be caught without now.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2012 8:52:00 PM More reviews by gagag

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this in #1 (pink). It does not provide full coverage, but it does counter my undereye blueness/darkness flawlessly. It brightens my darkest areas in the most natural way imaginable and its performance persists throughout a long day. It never cakes - even on the thinnest areas around my eyes. It's essentially a second skin. I would never think of putting on my concealer without using this first, and most of the time I use this corrector by itself - it's that natural-looking. Nothing else works as well. With makeup, especially foundations and primers, I've found that you get what you pay for - this stuff is worth every penny!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No