China Glaze For Audrey

4.3

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

The colour of this is really beautiful but my problem is after having it for a few months this polish goes to shit. Iv re purchased this twice and the same thing always happens...it get gloopy, hard to apply, and it also doesn't last very long. But all this can be said for all the china glaze polishes. This polish starts chipping on me within 2 days, it really just annoying. But I still wear it because the colour is great, I just know I will only get one to 2 days of a nice looking manicure from it.

on 4/29/2013 9:34:00 AM

I have to say, I am VERY impressed with this nail polish. I put it on in the evening and spent the next day doing heavy yard work with only a few chips to show for it. I was building, digging up sod with my bare hands, etc - so this is borderline miraculous!

I was not a huge fan of the consistency as I found it a little thick, and it was a bit bluer than I was expecting (I though it would be more of an antique green). But it's a pretty colour as it is.

on 4/25/2013 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I like this nail polish. I've been eyeing it for a while but it wasn't something that I needed to survive so I didn't get it. One day I saw it in Sally's and was just like ok I'll get it. I don't love the brush its a little thin and flimsy but the consistency is good and the wear time is fairy long so its a good polish to have.

on 4/25/2013 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I think this colour is too young for me but I love it just the same. I have only done a test run on a couple of fingernails and have yet to do a complete run with it. Two thin coats and top coat of Seche Vite and it looks the biz. Good brush and good consistency. Makes my hands looked tanned (and they're not). Not sure if I would do my toes. Great summery colour. Makes you smile to look at it.

on 4/19/2013 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I finally hopped on the bandwagon and tried this polish. I'm glad I did! It applied evenly, wore well. Love this color!

on 4/15/2013 7:14:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Beautiful mid-toned aqua creme; I don't think it leans either warm or cool--it's neutral. Formula is thick and slightly streaky, but levels itself and is opaque in two coats. I love the color, but I think the price at $7.50 is a bit high.

on 4/12/2013 1:13:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

A dupe for this would be I Need a Refresh-Mint from Wet 'n' Wild Megalast and it's only $1.99! Do it! The formula is amazing, the brush a flat pro style, and the bottle is cuter.

on 3/27/2013 2:45:00 PM

I don't like the formula,the color is gorgeous tho but I can get a cheaper version of it like SC mint apple.

on 3/27/2013 2:28:00 PM

I love this Tiffany blue color. Consistency was great for me and it held up well. I love this color and name.

on 3/22/2013 4:12:00 PM

The best thing about this polish is the colour. I've been hunting for the perfect Tiffany blue, and this is the closest I've come. It's this really lovely shade of pale turquoise, without too many green undertones, which is usually the problem with these Tiffany imitators. Even if you're not interested in the Tiffany aspect of 'For Audrey', the colour really stands out. It's bright and eye-catching without being overwhelming.

The only complaint I have is with the formula. It's thicker and gloopier, for lack of a better word, than most China Glaze polishes. The first time I applied it, I used way too much, expecting the usual China Glaze consistency, and ended up with lumpy, bubbly nails. That said, once you figure out the right amount, and allow for a slightly longer drying time, this polish looks great.

Top Rated China Glaze Products