April 16, 2014 | 1959 users online

Polishes - China Glaze - For Audrey

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2013 7:14:00 PM More reviews by Susee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Beautiful mid-toned aqua creme; I don't think it leans either warm or cool--it's neutral. Formula is thick and slightly streaky, but levels itself and is opaque in two coats. I love the color, but I think the price at $7.50 is a bit high.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/12/2013 1:13:00 AM More reviews by lolicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

A dupe for this would be I Need a Refresh-Mint from Wet 'n' Wild Megalast and it's only $1.99! Do it! The formula is amazing, the brush a flat pro style, and the bottle is cuter.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2013 2:45:00 PM More reviews by busymommy

I don't like the formula,the color is gorgeous tho but I can get a cheaper version of it like SC mint apple.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2013 2:28:00 PM More reviews by kas22782

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this Tiffany blue color. Consistency was great for me and it held up well. I love this color and name.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2013 4:12:00 PM More reviews by RosesRoses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The best thing about this polish is the colour. I've been hunting for the perfect Tiffany blue, and this is the closest I've come. It's this really lovely shade of pale turquoise, without too many green undertones, which is usually the problem with these Tiffany imitators. Even if you're not interested in the Tiffany aspect of 'For Audrey', the colour really stands out. It's bright and eye-catching without being overwhelming.

The only complaint I have is with the formula. It's thicker and gloopier, for lack of a better word, than most China Glaze polishes. The first time I applied it, I used way too much, expecting the usual China Glaze consistency, and ended up with lumpy, bubbly nails. That said, once you figure out the right amount, and allow for a slightly longer drying time, this polish looks great.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2013 4:28:00 AM More reviews by narkiz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this yesterday. I was expecting a beautiful Tiffany blue but this is not blue. It is a pastel nile green color. Therefore I'm very disappointed. I have Pastel 100 (a Turkish Brand ) and it is exactly the same color or in other words dupe.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 10:58:00 PM More reviews by SmashKetchum

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

After hearing and reading so many great views, I decided it was time to give For Audrey a try. For Audrey is my first China Glaze polish, and man oh man, am I ever impressed. I did my usual nail prep (Filed, cuticles, buffed) and then applied my Revlon Nail Trauma as my base coat (I used to have acryllics that completely dried and ruined the crap outta my nails). After applying my first coat of For Audrey, I was already impressed. It was a creamy, opaque finish in just one coat! For good measure, I threw on another coat. Topped it off with my Revlon Top Coat and my Seche Vite Quick Dry top coat, and viola! What impressed me the most with this polish is the lasting power. It went 5 days with NO chip. That NEVER happens! (At least, not for me.) I got many compliments while wearing it as well. It is THE perfect Tiffany Blue, and I, for one am totally in love! I will repurchase this guy for sure, because for $6.50CAD (at Sally's) how could you go wrong?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2013 10:38:00 PM More reviews by LightPink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

A very Pretty turquoise gemstone color! I just love looking at this color. I think it is such a unique color to wear during the end of winter. This will be a top favorite for spring & summer also!

I wanted a new unique color different from my usual color choices ( pink,red,purple,glitters,pastel pinks and purples) and this color is perfect to me and exactly what I wanted for my small and growing nail polish collection.

I am wearing it right now and have been since Monday! China Glaze lasts up to 5 days on me when I use China Glaze Base coat/Top coat.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2013 5:36:00 PM More reviews by TiaDGB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

This is gorgeous. So gorgeous, that I specially ordered it online because at the time there was no Sally's Beauty Supply in my area. It's a precise Tiffany blue color. Though it does have slight green undertones, it's more on the end of blue than anything. It's actually quite similar to Essie 'Turquoise and Caicos' (but less green).

This formula/finish is creme, and the texture of this is quite a bit thicker than most China Glaze polishes (making it difficult to apply nicely). At first it goes on weird and streaky, but those issues are usually resolved by the second coat (at which point, full opacity is usually achieved). It stays chip free for about a week with a good top/base coat (like most China Glaze polishes).

This is one of the most unique, beautiful colors that I've seen in the nail polish world. It's often imitated, but I've yet to see anyone do a Tiffany blue like China Glaze. I'm not big on the formula, but I've yet to find a shade like this with any other brand. I would definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2013 2:26:00 PM More reviews by magnifiquee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

A beautiful Tiffany blue colour by China Glaze that I seem to always grab for when painting my nails. The formula for this is great when the polish is new, it goes on easily but you do have to pile on quite a few layers to get an opaque application. As the polish gets older the formula gets thicker and gloopier so you have to be really careful when applying to not get such a thick coat so it doesn't take forever to dry. But this beautiful perfect colour is totally worth the trouble of its application. I'd recommend this to anyone especially tanned/darker people the contrast with those skin colours and this nail polish would be stunning!!