December 19, 2014 | 1158 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Voluminous Marker eyeliner

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2012 12:51:00 PM More reviews by lilblue10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

This eyeliner is the worst I've ever seen. Even my 1$ ELF one is far better. First off this isn't black, it's grey. Not even a dark grey, a very sheer one.The staying power is ridiculous, i did a swatch on my hand, let it dry for 20 minutes then rubbed it and everything was gone. But I think the worst part is the tip, I'm not skilled when it comes to eyeliner but I can always manage to get a pretty okay line but this AWFUL,the tip is so big and large there's no way I'll ever be able to get it right.I actually didn't buy this it came as a gift with a mascara I bought ( which I didn't like either : Fasle Fiber Lashe ) so I don't feel too bad about throwing it out, but I saw this retails for like $10 CA, its just ridiculous. Save your money there are tons that are way better and more affordable than this one

rated 1 of 5 on 2/10/2012 12:29:00 PM More reviews by billiem

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Such crap, really save your money! Its grey and burns.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2012 9:34:00 PM More reviews by Therealslayergrrl

Wow! I can't believe I'm one of the few that actually like this. I haven't had any pigmentation problems. It's as black as any black eyeliner I have used. It's user friendly. It's not something I reach for every day but I do like it. Maybe I got lucky?

rated 1 of 5 on 1/14/2012 10:08:00 PM More reviews by bam135k

This is a HORRIBLE product! I bought it because I always make mistakes when doing my eyeliner, I like it thin & I like to hang a "winged" or "cateye" look & figured this was perfect. It's not. I wasted $7.49 on this crap. I got black and when you put it on, it's like translucent. its not dark at all. now i wished id got them liquid brush tip eyeliner. DONT BUY!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/19/2011 4:18:00 PM More reviews by artisticbeauty65

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I just bought this eyeliner yesterday. I put it on my eyes to test it out before bed, and it was hardly black at all, more like gray. But overnight, I turned it upside down in my makeup holder, used it today and it's blackest black now. So all the reviews saying it's too light, just turn it upside down for a while and all the liquid will have a chance to go into the tip. I do agree that the tip is too big, it is a little hard to control. Otherwise I like this product and will continue to use it.

Edit: This product has gone to the back of my makeup collection. The reason being is the applicator is too big for the size and shape of an eye. Eyes are 3D and this was designed like a marker for a piece of paper.

Update: I haven't touched this eyeliner since I bought it. The marker head is too big to make a good winged liner. You have to tilt the marker on its tip to get a small line. It DOES BECOME BLACK just turn it upside down for a while. The ink just has to get into the marker tip.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/17/2011 9:43:00 PM More reviews by wappuccino

awful product! definitely top regretting makeup purchase ever

rated 2 of 5 on 10/23/2011 12:22:00 PM More reviews by wonderfullyglamorous

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I don't like this product. I don't like wasting things, so I'll use it until it's finished, but I hate, hate, hate it. It's not pigmented at all, it feels like I'm using a sharpie to go over my lids (which isn't a good feeling at all!) I thought I'd try it out because of a youtube guru's recommendation, but I didn't like it - it rubs off SO easily, it doesn't look as black as I would like it too, and I have to go over it after a couple of hours (around 3-4 hours after putting it on) and I don't like that at all. If you're looking for a drugstore eyeliner, I'd recommend Maybelline Lasting Drama Eyeliner, it goes on a lot smoother than this piece of crap, and I don't have to redo it. I came into the drugstore looking for Line Stiletto, couldn't find it, and left with this because I remembered hearing a good report on it - needless to say, I'm VERY disappointed. Don't waste your money!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/10/2011 2:49:00 PM More reviews by makeupadviceneeded

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Goes on well. Easy to use. But d/n hv intense color. Need to go over sometimes. I bought brown, maybe black is denser. Not long lasting. D/n last more a couple of hours. D/n use under eyes: it runs.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/11/2011 7:03:00 PM More reviews by mollygreshock

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Awful!
Wears off easily, works like a dry erase marker. When you draw one line with it and try to go over it again it erases the first line. don't waste your money!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2011 7:54:00 PM More reviews by klumzyrose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

wow! I can see alot of people do not like this product. well for me i actually do. I went to target finding the maybelline line stiletto liquid eyeliner but i couldn't find it so i went and saw this eyeliner and it was a pen so i wanted to try it out since it was only $5. i was going to get the L'Oreal lineur intense eyeliner since alot of reviews loved it but it was $8 and I'm trying to save money (I'm a teenager). Well anways when i took the product i smelled it and it smelled like a sharpie so one star/lipstick off. -____- but applying it was easy. If you want to make a thin line use the tip. It looked nice on me and i could do the wing. This was my 3rd liquid eyeliner purchase since i use to use pencil but when it's hot the pencil eyeliner tends to be smudged and some of it would go top of eyelid so i decided to be into liquid now. Bottom Line it's a good eyeliner pen just not the smell
I don't know why there's so many bad reviews on this. it works fine on me and it does not smudge. If you want an eyeliner pen that has a tipped brush to make straight lines sure get this. About $5-7
EDIT: I tried the product again today and the tip hurts! it's not soft and when i tried to make the thin line it came out thick. I can see why people don't like this item. I think it's so-so. Next time i'm going to get the Maybelline Line stiletto liquid eyeliner instead!