October 23, 2014 | 1085 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Voluminous Marker eyeliner

rated 1 of 5 on 1/14/2012 10:08:00 PM More reviews by bam135k

This is a HORRIBLE product! I bought it because I always make mistakes when doing my eyeliner, I like it thin & I like to hang a "winged" or "cateye" look & figured this was perfect. It's not. I wasted $7.49 on this crap. I got black and when you put it on, it's like translucent. its not dark at all. now i wished id got them liquid brush tip eyeliner. DONT BUY!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/19/2011 4:18:00 PM More reviews by artisticbeauty65

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I just bought this eyeliner yesterday. I put it on my eyes to test it out before bed, and it was hardly black at all, more like gray. But overnight, I turned it upside down in my makeup holder, used it today and it's blackest black now. So all the reviews saying it's too light, just turn it upside down for a while and all the liquid will have a chance to go into the tip. I do agree that the tip is too big, it is a little hard to control. Otherwise I like this product and will continue to use it.

Edit: This product has gone to the back of my makeup collection. The reason being is the applicator is too big for the size and shape of an eye. Eyes are 3D and this was designed like a marker for a piece of paper.

Update: I haven't touched this eyeliner since I bought it. The marker head is too big to make a good winged liner. You have to tilt the marker on its tip to get a small line. It DOES BECOME BLACK just turn it upside down for a while. The ink just has to get into the marker tip.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/17/2011 9:43:00 PM More reviews by wappuccino

awful product! definitely top regretting makeup purchase ever

rated 2 of 5 on 10/23/2011 12:22:00 PM More reviews by wonderfullyglamorous

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I don't like this product. I don't like wasting things, so I'll use it until it's finished, but I hate, hate, hate it. It's not pigmented at all, it feels like I'm using a sharpie to go over my lids (which isn't a good feeling at all!) I thought I'd try it out because of a youtube guru's recommendation, but I didn't like it - it rubs off SO easily, it doesn't look as black as I would like it too, and I have to go over it after a couple of hours (around 3-4 hours after putting it on) and I don't like that at all. If you're looking for a drugstore eyeliner, I'd recommend Maybelline Lasting Drama Eyeliner, it goes on a lot smoother than this piece of crap, and I don't have to redo it. I came into the drugstore looking for Line Stiletto, couldn't find it, and left with this because I remembered hearing a good report on it - needless to say, I'm VERY disappointed. Don't waste your money!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/10/2011 2:49:00 PM More reviews by makeupadviceneeded

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Goes on well. Easy to use. But d/n hv intense color. Need to go over sometimes. I bought brown, maybe black is denser. Not long lasting. D/n last more a couple of hours. D/n use under eyes: it runs.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/11/2011 7:03:00 PM More reviews by mollygreshock

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Awful!
Wears off easily, works like a dry erase marker. When you draw one line with it and try to go over it again it erases the first line. don't waste your money!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2011 7:54:00 PM More reviews by klumzyrose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

wow! I can see alot of people do not like this product. well for me i actually do. I went to target finding the maybelline line stiletto liquid eyeliner but i couldn't find it so i went and saw this eyeliner and it was a pen so i wanted to try it out since it was only $5. i was going to get the L'Oreal lineur intense eyeliner since alot of reviews loved it but it was $8 and I'm trying to save money (I'm a teenager). Well anways when i took the product i smelled it and it smelled like a sharpie so one star/lipstick off. -____- but applying it was easy. If you want to make a thin line use the tip. It looked nice on me and i could do the wing. This was my 3rd liquid eyeliner purchase since i use to use pencil but when it's hot the pencil eyeliner tends to be smudged and some of it would go top of eyelid so i decided to be into liquid now. Bottom Line it's a good eyeliner pen just not the smell
I don't know why there's so many bad reviews on this. it works fine on me and it does not smudge. If you want an eyeliner pen that has a tipped brush to make straight lines sure get this. About $5-7
EDIT: I tried the product again today and the tip hurts! it's not soft and when i tried to make the thin line it came out thick. I can see why people don't like this item. I think it's so-so. Next time i'm going to get the Maybelline Line stiletto liquid eyeliner instead!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/13/2011 12:41:00 PM More reviews by lizzbear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just want to add to all the negative reviews so people thinking about buying this liner will change their mind. I bought this product before I joined MUA unfortunately, so I had no idea how bad it would be.

It is not pigmented at all. The marker type tip is so thick and stiff that it actually makes it more difficult to apply. Also, I couldn't even get a full line out of it when I pulled the tip across my lash line... the product just stopped coming out about a third of the way on my eyes! If I try to go back over to finish the line, the tip will wipe the liner I just deposited off! It's not like I've only tried to use this a couple times either. I have tried SO many times to make this product work. I can honestly say this is the worst eyeliner I've ever purchased and I cannot believe it's still on the market. It's one of the more expensive drugstore liners too... don't waste your money on this crap!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2011 11:58:00 AM More reviews by mellypmakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I disliked this product very much. the felt tip was angled but way to thick. The pointed part of the nagle wasn't pointy either it was also flat if that makes sense. The product made skidd marks on my eye lid and just looked awful. I will not buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/13/2011 11:37:00 AM More reviews by MaeghanMakeupp