April 18, 2014 | 1913 users online

Loose Powders - Givenchy - Prisme Libre Loose Powder Quartet Air Sensation

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2011 5:47:00 PM More reviews by Maz80

I love this powder, isn't too heavy and doesn't include any shine (glitter).

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2010 8:03:00 AM More reviews by Olessya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Let me say: YES! IT'S THE GREATEST LOOSE POWDER! I'm not joking it's perfection! I have it in Sweet Caramel and it's perfect for medium to fair skin tone. The texture is amazing U don't feel it, U don't see it - U see just a perfect matt skin and your skin become so silky with it. I was a lit bit confused of the price BUT this staff will work for the rest of my life! I'm sure!
Good job, Givenchy!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2010 1:27:00 PM More reviews by foreveronline

It's fantastic! I never thought that face powder could ever make my face so fresh and glowing, and I'm really becoming a fan of Givenchy skin makeup products!
I wear it over Clarins Hydra-Matte Lotion, Acti'mine Strawberry and PhotoPerfection Vanilla, and my makeup lasts almost all day without correction!
I would definitely buy this product again, but it seems to be endless!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2010 6:09:00 AM More reviews by neveranaddict

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this in 01-Light Pastel, in order to lighten up my too dark foundation at that time (EL Double Wear - 01 Fresco). First I was intrigued and amused by the green/pink/blue/white powder mosaic, but applied on my face I really must say I am impressed with this powder. It does give a matte but dewy look, and probably it's best showing off came in pictures - I could not believe that the dewy skin was actually mine! Now I did take 1 lippie off because during summertime this powder settle in the lines and on the sides of my nose but one should not depend much on loose powder during summer anyway, so I am not sure if it's the product's fault or my misuse.
I intend to try on other colors as well from this for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2010 10:12:00 AM More reviews by drunkie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i am going to purchase my third combo this month, the ones i am currently using have not run out yet but i am soooo obsessed with it i have the fear of not having it so i want to stock it up.i have the lightest and the wamest shade,#1 and #2. i have yellow undertone light skin and i use the lightest two shade of foundation. i dont know how to expresss how much i appreciate and enjoy the idea of multi-color.the warm#2 can be used near headline and everywhere near the edge of the face to naturally and lightly contour(i still need to use contour powder though)love it love it love it. and the #1 which is my favorite, consisting blue, white, pink and green. i have redness around my nose and chin so the green and blue act perfectly as a powder corrector, even out the skin tone like magic. it has some coverage too but it surely cannot be used alone(some people do use loose powder by itself...i dotn get it). i have been using the #2 for 2 years i still have a half and i purchased #1 14 monthes ago and used it quite heavily and daily(setting and blotting) i still have about 1/4 left. it is not the biggest amount at this price(compared to Nars loose powder---cheap but decent), but it does a very good job in setting fluid foundation and even out skintone(my redness can sometimes shine through foundation base and concealer).
and i do notice that different shade has a bit different finish too, upon the two shades i have tried, the #1 has sheen to it, not shimmery but when i looked at the mirror very closely i can see the sheen finely milled shimmer. love it on the center of my face to act like a highlighter.and the #2 is a bit more matt and satin. they are just Perfect!!!!!!!!!
i am now on to my third bottle and i think i may purchase #3 which combined together looks darker than #3 and i think it can be used all over my face. i will repurchase again and again and again and stock it up!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2010 11:05:00 AM More reviews by Lissy294

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this powder in "Delicate Beige" (2)
Would I buy this product again? YES YES YES
This super fine milled powder is invisible on skin, since you see no powder particles, yet- you got a great color, silky skin and a glow, so subtle, that it seems to come from the skin itself, not the powder.
It is NOT a powder to mattify very oily skin!! I do have dry skin and use a very dewy foundation and the Acti Mine base by Givenchy that also adds glow and the powder simply sets the foundation, makes the skin dry and look picture perfect, but not extra matt.
So i would recommend this powder only to people that want a rather dewy finish. The packaging is georgous.

I think you only need a little bit of product for each application so it will last you a long time.
Also: A normal high end powder includes 10g and costs the same as this 20g Givenchy powder. So in the end you make a better deal.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2010 9:31:00 AM More reviews by sugarhighness

I got this product at about $60USD after my friend recommended it. She touted it as "the best loose powder you'll EVER use". And so I bought it in the shade "Soft white" cause i'm quite pale, but not pale enough to use the lightest Pastel shade.

At first when the SA encouraged me to get it in this shade I wasn't really keen because I was looking for something that wouldn't make me look ghastly pale. Soft White sounded ike it would make me ghastly pale. ):

BUT it didn't!!! The four colours blended together PERFECTLY to give me a glowing complexion. It feels like.. second skin. I swear it's the only loose powder I will ever use. Besides, the packaging is TO-DIE-FOR pretty. My only complaints are that it doesn't really control oil very well and it's rather difficult to get the product out cuz of the tiny holes that form Givenchy's logo.

Overall, a fabulous loose powder that makes your skin absolutely GLOW. There's VERY subtle shimmer inside that's visible when you scrutinize your face. So don't worry about it being "glittery". I'm going to try the pressed powder next! Cuz i need a compact that I can use for touchup on the go! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2010 4:35:00 AM More reviews by maithy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I fell in love with this at first time i saw...lol Very unique n beautiful package that I can not find at any other brands. Its such an creation! I bought it absolutely in No.6 Fresh rose which shade helps my skin looks more dewy. Everytime i use this loose powder, i feel excited. Its fun to use, n its texture is airy, soft, super smooth, holds my make up (better so far with Prisme visage pressed powder) I do enjoy it! Will try others shades.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2010 2:20:00 PM More reviews by julijalv

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of the best powders I have used! I have it in shade Nr.2 - delicate beige - great, neutral shade. The powder is mattifying, feels very comfortable on skin. Face looks just great!
I think the packaging is unique, beautiful, but not very comfortable to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2010 12:44:00 AM More reviews by caline

This is THE best loose powder i've ever used and i doubt i will ever change my mind. The powder particles are very fine and it doesn't look like you have any powder on your face at all (unlike some other products...) It gives you that gentle glow without making you sparkle like christmas lights.
I actually got the limited edition of this which is slightly more sparkly than the normal edition and it is still great. There really isn't much bad thing to say about this product as it comes in a beautiful packaging. There is actually alot of product in the box so price-wise, its justifiable.