October 22, 2014 | 1881 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Cocoa Butter Hand & Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2006 12:08:00 AM More reviews by Catzel

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love the smell, and the way it sinks in quickly and moisturizes without feeling greasy. One of my favorite TBS products.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2005 11:06:00 PM More reviews by perfectly_pink

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i got this at TBS sale so it was about half price i got 2 big bottles and a smaller one...i hoped id like it lol..and i do! it has a nice light lotion but it moisturises very well without a greasy feel.i really love the smell as well.once iv used it up i dont think i will repurchase due to the price ,i like palmers coco butter about the same and its less than half the price

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2005 8:33:00 PM More reviews by Babydollygirl

OMG! this cocoa butter hand and body lotion actually smell like chocolate milk!!! its lighter then the normal body butter texture. I used to carry this around with me when i used to travel overseas.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2005 3:48:00 PM More reviews by honeystix

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got a sample size bottle of this when I made my last Body Shop purchase. I'm not sure if my sample has gone bad or if this is supposed to be this way, but this smells smokey! I have used the cocoa butter body butter from The Body Shop and that smells just fine-- nice and cocoa-y, but this is nothing like it.
I really couldn't stand the scent of this on my hands and had to wash it off.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2005 7:33:00 PM More reviews by imkt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lotion! I really like the soft, rich smell, I love how it makes my skin feel, and I truly think my skin looks great after use. Perfect after a shower, before bed, or after a day in the sun.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2005 8:28:00 AM More reviews by g60girl

This is my new HG moisturizer, and I have tried just about everything out there. I went to TBS last night to buy a small makeup bag and ended up filling up my Love Your Body Card, therefore got $25 in free product. I was in a hurry so I just grabbed a huge bottle of this lotion, hoping I would like it. It is wonderful! I put it on last night before bed and this morning my skin is soft, smooth, and still *very* slightly scented like cocoa and almond, which happen to be 2 of my favorite scents. I LOVE IT!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2005 1:10:00 PM More reviews by kariwilson86

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Didn't really like this product, though love the lip care stick (had to mention that.) The smell is okay. It's not something I hate...but nor do I love. But besides that, just the texture of it drove me crazy. It dries in very quickly and doesn't spread nicely. I also feel it didn't moisturize any better then other TBS products that are not geared towards very dry skin types. My satsuma body lotion glides on nicely to my skin and gives me just as much moisture. Plus it smells better. Plus, the packaging is nothing fabulous....the price is crazy ($17 CAN). So, NO I will not repurchase, nor reccommend.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2004 8:26:00 PM More reviews by dotttB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a nice no frills lotion. I dont find the scent very strong. Has kind of a plain scent.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2004 3:04:00 PM More reviews by sunshinewonder

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm using this as a hand lotion mostly. I can't say it's not moisturizing, my hands are in better shape than they were when I was using the pricy hand cream from Clarins, but it has a weird chemical smell to me and is a little greasy. I would probably ignore the greasyness since I doubt that I could find something that's as moisturizing that isn't greasy but I can't get over the smell. I like the Body Shop's Nut Butter body butter better it smells divine and is thick.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2004 3:15:00 PM More reviews by Miyaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm lovin it! Great stuff for my body n hands...I use it every day on my hands...I've got one in my handbag..Smells wonderful,soft and moisturizing ! :)