September 2, 2014 | 1017 users online

Powder - MAC - Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2014 2:07:00 PM More reviews by chloenic0le

Looks flawless on, though I am not a fan of the sponge that came with it as I think it makes it look a bit cakey so I tend to use a foundation brush to apply.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2014 7:06:00 PM More reviews by vic37

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product works magic.
So easy to apply & so quick.
I do not break out from this product at all.
I apply before school, last till after school.
Make sure you use a primer & mostiriser.
What I love is you can add whatever coverage you want and your skin will still look amazing.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/10/2014 6:20:00 PM More reviews by minaleonard

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I usually don't wear foundation (or anything on my skin for that matter...) NC40 matches my skin beautifully, but it made me break out like no other. I do have oily skin, but I remove my makeup and cleanse my face everyday. I put it away for about a month, but as soon as I applied it, what do you know? Another breakout. Shame because I love mac lipsticks and oil control lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2014 1:36:00 PM More reviews by karenayala13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

ALWAYS the go to compact! It never fails. Flawless, don't need touch ups and longwear. I've applied in the morning before work with prime, foundation and last but not least studio fix powder and then hit the gym after work and TADAAAAA still matte! How? I have no idea but I love it! :D Now that I'm starting to show some fine wrinkles and laugh lines I must admit it settles a bit into the creases but plan on switching up my liquid foundation to the studio sculpt. (crossing fingers)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2014 9:01:00 AM More reviews by nena72879

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have yellow under toned Filipino skin. I use C35 for winter and spring and C40 for summer to fall. The colour is perfect and highly pigmented and for me that's the most important thing. Secondly, coverage is AWESOME.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/8/2014 4:26:00 AM More reviews by CatVid

I find this product not worth the price.

I am experiencing breakouts everytime I use it and it goes on very cakey.

Creases into expression lines throughout the day and therefore making it look like you have wrinkles. You will have to check your face in the mirror often to smudge those away...very high maintenance.

Positive aspects are the amount of product you get...I think it contains about 3-4 grams more than the average drugstore powder and it has a very high coverage. Also, and this goes with al MAC products, you will be able to get a colour that really matches your skintone because of their broad colour range.

But I feel it might be the wrong product for people with skinproblems who are mostly seeking high coverage products because it can make their skin worse. I think those should ask for a sample before purchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2014 12:01:00 PM More reviews by kamiller1972

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This wasn't a bad foundation, but I had a real hard time finding my color match. The MAC makeup artists insist that I'm a NW20, but it's just too pink! The product itself does a pretty good job covering, but can get cakey if applied with a heavy hand. Plus, it gets a tad greasy after a couple of hours. I much prefer the Loose Mineral Foundation by MAC, the shade Light Plus is perfect for my skin tone-doesn't provide as much coverage, but it's nothing a little concealer can't fix.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2014 8:53:00 PM More reviews by bobbi0908

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this powder! The color really matches my skin it does crease under my eye, and my smily lines()... But it doesn't cause me to break out and just in the summer time my face gets a little oily so it feels a little heavy in the heat. I apply it over prep+ prime and concealer and it stays put on a normal day, using bare minerals kabuki brush and it works just fine. I would recommend it and I will be purchasing again!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2014 12:44:00 PM More reviews by AnnaNicholeB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG foundation! I can wear this everyday with no issues and it is so quick to apply. I do not use the sponge, I use a kabuki brush! I always seem to come back to this foundation because no other foundation does what this does for me. I wear NW 45. NO breakouts. Does not melt off my face by the end of the day. Also, on my skin it looks very natural. I prime (prime time) and moisturize (cetaphil) my face first, and then i set my powder makeup with my rosewater spray (or you can use Skindinavia finishing spray) to get rid of the cakey look. I always receive a lot of compliments when wearing this foundation.

I have really weird skin, Most other foundations I cannot use, it causes me to breakout, disappears off my face, or looks really cakey such as studio fix fluid and mufe.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2014 12:09:00 AM More reviews by larosedechanel

I bought Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation for $27 in NC45. Like Studio Fix Fluid, I'm considering buying NW instead of NC next time. I like this foundation a lot - more than Studio Fix Fluid, actually. If you have oily skin like I do, you'll love this because it's (obviously) both power & foundation together. It did a great job of covering like a foundation & keeping the oil off my face. It sets matte & stays that way throughout the day. The long-wearing aspect is important to me & I like that I don't have to stop every two hours & reapply or touch up. My favourite thing about Fix Powder is that it's actually full-coverage. I have a little skin discoloration & I have acne scars; this foundation covers everything I want it to. The full coverage minus the cake-face is perfect.

I wear this product alone. Because is provides so much coverage, I can literally just prime my face & wear this. I won't wear it on top of Studio Fix Fluid or any other foundation because it's a foundation itself & does everything I need it do in one step. Unlike a lot of other people, I didn't toss the sponge provided in the compact. I think it applies easier & looks better than using a brush. I was amazed by how pigmented this is. A lot of powders that are supposed to match your skin are not true to colour. I like & really prefer the matte powder finish, but I know some people don't. If you're someone who'd like to ease up on that, I suggest putting maybe two sprays of Fix+ on over your face when you're done applying.

This is one of the best & one of my favourite powders in my collection. If you have oily skin or simply want a full-coverage for the days you don't want to be bothered with a liquid foundation, I recommend Studio Fix Powder Plus.