April 17, 2014 | 1785 users online

Crème - Graftobian - High-Definition Glamour Color Creme Foundation

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2013 4:05:00 AM More reviews by ladypamela1

This is a must try for anyone! Best applied with a sponge and set with a few pats of powder, this makes your skin look like you spend a fortune on skincare. Probably not a great bet for oily types and certainly not one I'd choose for daywear in summer temperatures....I ordered from their site and customer service is top notch, prices are reasonable. The only drawback to consider is that it is transferable with or without powder! I cannot even take off a rating point for that because it makes me feel and I daresay look...fabulous. So it may not be great for everyday wear or if you are going to a reunion type of thing where you will be kissing people. Great for pictures! Love!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2013 5:49:00 PM More reviews by catchmestacy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my most favorite foundation for special events.

• Coverage: Full
• Buildable: yes
• Lasting power: 8 hours (in hot and humid conditions)
• Texture: creamy and smooth
• Finish: satin
• Smell: has some fragrance but not offensive.
• Price point: really inexpensive.
• Package: comes in a tub (mediocre package)
• Best way to apply: Cover FX cream foundation brush.
• Comments: use fingers to blend in completely.
Its a must try!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2013 8:02:00 AM More reviews by shamelessme

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

One of the best products I've ever used!
I purchased this product online, guessing my shade (I bought Bombshell) and as luck would have it, it matched me perfectly! I've never owned a creme foundation before, so I was a bit hesitant to use it initially as I was not sure how to apply it. However after trying a few different application techniques, I've found it applies best using a wet sponge. At the minute, my skin is combination, as I've recently finished my school exams and every time this happens my skin tends to have a mini melt-down as a result of all the stress. While this foundation looks amazing on the oily parts of my skin, it tends to stick onto the dry, flaky parts. If a person with dry skin is reading this, I recommend exfoliating the skin prior to application of this product, as it will tend to draw attention to your dryness rather than cover it.
The foundation is so light to apply, however still provides a decent coverage and is definitely buildable. It also lasts very well when set with powder and doesn't change colour throughout the day, which is a godsend as I'm pale and almost all of my foundations tend to go one or two shades darker by the end of the day.
Also the price is incredibly good for a foundation of such high quality! I live in Australia, so shipping does add up, however I've found even with shipping the product costs about 20 dollars less than MAC foundations I have purchased.
As for the packaging... I'm going to admit when I first received the foundation I was initially disappointed at the size of it. It's in a very small container, however don't let this fool you! You only need the smallest amount of this foundation to cover your entire face. A little goes a really, REALLY long way!
If you're thinking about buying this foundation - DO IT! You won't regret it, it's absolutely fantastic. I will re-purchase this product without hesitation.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2013 4:28:00 PM More reviews by colorlady

Just had to post a response when I read another post by a reviewer who said she switched to Graftobian HD from MAC studio tech but is afraid it will run out too fast because it's "so small".

The container is small, yes. But it actually holds more than the MAC Studio Tech there's just less plastic, air, and no mirror. The Graftobian pot contains .5 oz. The MAC contains .35 oz. Look at it this way. The smaller Graftobian pot takes up less room and weighs less in your makeup bag and gives you MORE product for less money.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2013 10:24:00 AM More reviews by cocostar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

At first I wasn't sure if I would like this product. Definitely lighter in feel and more creamy than MAC Studio Tech. With the plethora of shades, I knew I would find my shade. The problem was that I was COMPARING the eqiv of MAC NC50 and NW45 (seen online) for MY shade and they didn't work. After receiving my prof advise, I had to go up a couple of shades. I can either mix Burnt Amber and Sienna or use Pecan solely for my perfect shade. With any cream foundies, it can slide during the day so I use mattifying products to keep my makeup for most of the day. This product has absolutely NO flashback and I used it for a formal event with lots of camera/flash and my makeup was on point! Still love Studio Tech but this is my top second cream foundation.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2013 1:11:00 AM More reviews by sandracruz

Great logical selection of shades, tho I wish the warm shades are more yellowish because some of the warm shades look more neutral to me, esp the lighter ones.

edit: i use 'caramel' as adjuster. it adds ochre tint.

What makes me buy this over and over is its texture and finish. Texture is very fine, like butter. I have combination of super dry/acne/normal skin. I need coverage, while looking natural at the same time. THat's two entirely different goals I know, but Graftobian lets me achieve this the best.

As I said, texture is very fine as it is designed for HD.This is the only product so far that can cover my stubborn lids/wrinkly undereyes without caking or settling on top. While all others have failed but this one stays.

Coverage is medium. Buildable to full, but it stays comfortably on medium. if applied thickly, separation will be an issue later on. (expected with wax based foundie)

FInish is what Im sold with. Satin to dewy, skin-like and looks very natural. Very wearable either day or night, weddings, photoshoot or night out gimmicks.

Oxidation is very high. I use half or one full shade lighter to offset the oxidation.

Staying power is so-so. 3-4 hours, then i have to retouch. Covering acne takes more effort, it takes multiple layers with powdering in between. I have to use a moisture spray (from CS) and a setting spray to make it look as natural as possible and at the same time prolong the staying effect. Otherwise this foundie will melt along the way. Lots of transfer , too.

edit: i apply setting spray before and after foundation, makes it last longer.

This foundation mildly irritates my already-sensitive skin.

I give this foundie 4.5 stars. My go-to foundation any time of the day, any occassion.

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2013 2:29:00 PM More reviews by pinknika

I initially liked this, I thought the coverage was great, a little goes a very long way and the color match (I chose a little too light, bombshell) could have been better had I tried the color match service from camera ready cosmetics.

What I didn't like is the way it asscentuates dry skin and flakes which was non existent apparently the first time I tried it, but on the next couple of times, my pores looked huge, my skin was flaked out and it was not good. I don't think it's matte enough too, I mean its matte ish but it has no oil control and even with powder on, it transfers big time.

Even though its creamy and can be gorgeous, I think for people with oily skin like mine, it's just not a good fit. I've purchased several other foundations from camera ready cosmetics and I plan to review those as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2013 4:51:00 AM More reviews by Nurken

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ok, so this has good reviews, and I can agree on lots. Yes, it has a natural finish, yes, it`s easy to find a match, and it`s great with the neutral, warm, cool - palettes. Also, it has loads of ways to use - you can sheer it out (with your moisturizer), or you can apply it heavy, for full coverage.
For me, this is not good enough. I think it`s too matte, no dewiness, no fresh feeling. It feels a bit too heavy for my liking, and can`t wait to get it off. It looks natural and good though, but I just can`t stand too matte foundations. Also - it tranfers bigtime! I wore my black jacket today...when I got home, the colar was greyish....Meh...! You´d need to set this with a powder....which is also a downside for me, can`t stand too much powder, makes me feel too made up...and drylooking / cakey skin.
Nope, will not repurchase, but glad to know what the hype`s all about.
I stick to more dewy foundations....

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2013 6:14:00 PM More reviews by miomega

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I never thought I'd say this about a foundation but this one is definitely amazing, HG etc.,etc. on my combination/normal skin. The reviews are accurate when they say that it provides skin-like yet medium-to full coverage that lasts 8-12 hours without any type of color change. They're also true when they say that it needs to be set with a primer or oil-control powder (I use Ben Nye powders) to prevent any issues (since cream foundations tend to be a bit more oily).

HOWEVER, unlike many reviews I've read, I've found that it's easy to get a natural result from this product as the formula is so creamy and pigmented and responds well to a beauty sponge. For reference: NC50=Ginger. Ginger has lovely yellow/gold undertones and will give you that pop you'd expect from a quality foundation.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2013 6:18:00 AM More reviews by Chipstah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm a MAC NC 40 and it gets a bit expensive after a while so I found a cheaper alternative and I love this product. I bought Femme fatale and it's perfect for my skintone. I could use it everyday but I don't' wanna run out pretty quick considering they are quite small. I would definitely recommend if you're going out and you know there's going to be cameras around :-)