July 29, 2014 | 2089 users online

Liquid - Make Up For Ever - Face & Body Liquid Make Up

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 9:41:00 PM More reviews by bubbleberry5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This foundation is low coverage and is very smooth. I do not break out rom this foundation and it sets nicely with a little of the HD transluscent powder.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2014 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Leal18

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Well...this might be premature because I just bought this about an hour ago, BUT I put some on in the car and kept looking at my skin on the way home. HOLY COW this stuff is awesome. It's glowy without being shiny or oily. My skin looks like MY skin only a hundred times better. I have no powder on and it looks just gorgeous. I am hoping against all hope that this doesn't break me out. If not, this will likely be my HG foundation. It doesn't age your face due to it not being a powdery finish. I don't care for the fragrance that is pretty strong when you first apply it, but is dissipates quickly. I have very sensitive skin so as long as the perfume in it doesn't irritate my face, I would say this is a real winner. I got it in 20, the lightest ivory shade. It's a tad on the yellow side, but not dark or jaundice by any means.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2014 5:00:00 PM More reviews by woooooosha

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation. It doesn't go on like your typical foundation, and I was really surprised hat how watery it was at first.

I love how it applies, actually, you have to sort of massage it into your skin. It leaves your skin feeling light and smooth, and you can barely tell its there. It's incredibly gentle on your skin, and slightly resistant to water. I did order a shade too dark, so you can tell in pictures that it's not the right color for me.

It has a good amount of coverage for how watery it is, and it is build-able.

Unfortunately, my skin is too much of a wreck to continue buying this since I go through it too quickly to cover up a lot of blemishes. There's just no way I could sustain buying this at 40 bucks a pop that often! If it had better coverage, it would be my HG.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2014 2:22:00 PM More reviews by Kica

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I found this foundation to be just meh. I goes on nicely, feels nice and lasts throughout my workday but it didn't make me say ooooh niiiiice. It is my HG...nope.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2014 10:15:00 PM More reviews by husveges

HG foundation. I've tried the entire drugstore, all of Clinique and some Estee Lauder. That was four years ago. Now I skip the fuss and always use Make Up For Ever Face and Body. It's sheer and blends like nothing else, and it's fool proof. (Btw, see my notepad about my new favorite secondhand designer clothing store.)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 2:47:00 PM More reviews by missxcindii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It literally feels like water! I have a problem with foundations clinging on to dry spots on my face. For the first time I'm able to say I have no dry spots and this foundation hydrated my skin so nicely. It is a sheer coverage foundation, so if you have spots you need a concealer. The finish of this is also very natural, quite dewy so I do put a setting powder over my t-zone. My skin is very oily, acne prone, and sensitive. Not loving the scent though. All of Make Up For Ever foundations have a heavy fragrance unfortunately.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2013 11:34:00 PM More reviews by paleandpink

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

So I have pale dry/dehydrated skin and as I have said before I can not stand any foundation that has a yellow tint/hue to it. I have pinkish undertones and the yellow hue makes me look nasty. I bought this face and bod foundation in #38. I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION! People always comment on how beautiful my skin looks. I do not use a primer under it. I only use my moisturizer and sunscreen. I started applying it with the beauty blender sponge and loving it.
One of the best foundations out there for skin like mine. You won't be dissapointed (unless you buy the wrong shade)!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 5:25:00 PM More reviews by redshift

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best foundation I have ever tried. And I have tried hundreds. It covers what I need covered, can be built up, never looks cakey and lasts through heat and humidity in Oklahoma summers.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2013 4:31:00 PM More reviews by orenjinominh

I had gotten this in a swap out of curiosity to see how it performs next to macs version. I am very fickle with how much coverage I like, so I swapped it away again. It was a very enjoyable foundation to use when I had it, but I felt like something more heavy duty for the wintertime.
This week I had gone home to my hometown for xmas and the only foundation I packed (mufe hd) was too dark and seemed to emphasize every nook and cranny of my face, making my skin look absolutely horrendous. I wanted something buildable, looks good in photos and at least wouldn't melt or emphasize my flaws further.

This stuff does a pretty darn good job. It looks ultra natural and with my bars concealer my complexion is flawless but still human. You don't see every peach fuzz, lines, or pores magnified. For every day this really is the best you can do if you feel like everything else you have is caking especially in cold weather.

I am nc25-30 and use 32. Its forgiving enough but If I build too many layers it looks too peachy and not yellow enough. One coat is enough for me. I spot conceal any dark spots or redness.

Also remember to shake vigorously and apply straight onto your face if you can. I use fingers for best results.

The smell is strange and artificial but it goes away after a minute. If you are sensitive to scent this may be the biggest deal breaker. Otherwise I am looking forward to using this more often as my daily foundation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2013 6:42:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is an amazing product and I am surprised I have not gotten this sooner. Well it's better now than later as this is an excellent and my favorite foundation hands down! I'm a 36 in this or Pink Porcelain and an NW20,N1 in MAC and light or fair in anything and I have a cool undertone. Natural blonde with green eyes and this gives me a soft focus, natural finish. Honestly out of all my bases this one actually looks like skin. It's totally natural and I love that I will most definitely be getting it in a little darker colour for Summer. But for now this is amazing I applied with my hands and a stipple brush and that worked great. I cannot get over how natural it looks and the scent I do not mind but I like certain scents and I'm not sensitive to them thank goodness because I love this!

It doesn't feel heavy and would be very hard to cake up on yourself so to me this is a total winner. I have decent skin so I didn't have much to hide so about 1 and a half pumps works very well for me. It sheers out beautifully and dries very natural on the skin. If you don't have much to cover or want light coverage this is the foundation you want. It truly delivers a beautiful, natural finish. I also love the pump top, you have to shake the bejeezus out of it but for that beautiful colour I'm sold. Mine is like a beige light pink skin it matches me perfectly and it blends with or without primer. Lasts a very long time you forget you're wearing this because it's so light. I adore this product. Highly Recommended!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No