November 27, 2014 | 1437 users online

Lip Liners - Make Up For Ever - Aqua Lip Waterproof Lipliner Pencil

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2012 9:26:00 AM More reviews by MaiSilver

I bought the 18C since it's a rare color for a lip liner. The texture is soft and smooth it stays on pretty well. I wouldn't buy it again since I found something that's half the price and work as good.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2012 4:20:00 PM More reviews by Kidlike

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

great texture, glides easily on the lips, great colour range.

BUT!!!!

the pencil is really short compared to other brands and to Make up for evers older pencils (that were cheaper by the way)

personally I'd say buy this only if you didn't find the colour you wanted somewhere else. it'll get pretty expensive real fast!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2012 1:45:00 AM More reviews by snowDoLL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a really great lip liner. Unfortunately, the price reflects this. The color glides on smoothly partially due to the jojoba oil in it and lasts for a long time. If this comes in a color you absolutely love, then I would say buy it, but otherwise, spring for something a little cheaper (or wait until its on sale.)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2012 2:33:00 PM More reviews by Paldies

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought 1C to try to match various lighter glosses I have purchased. Love the product and it pairs well w/Stila Kitten lip glaze. Would buy again. Creamy texture and long lasting.My first Make Up For Ever product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2011 2:06:00 PM More reviews by makeupaddict76

Purchased 1C, nude color, goes on smoothly and very long lasting. Probably the most pigmented lip liner I own.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2011 1:54:00 PM More reviews by selfishfrick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

a real nude color (pretty hard to find in other brands).n i'm having it in 1C. Glides on very smoothly, ist's sharp.
Con: too expensive

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2011 11:48:00 AM More reviews by culebra

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this lipliner. I own it per Sephora's suggestion in 2C,3C, and 4C.
They are all nude shades. 2C is rosy, 3C is a neutral, and 4C is more of a brick nude. They really last on the lips. You could go with just filling in your lips and putting gloss on. If I want even more coverage, I line lips, fill in,use lipstick and gloss. You are set for a more finished presentation. Unfortunately I think the pencil at $18 is expensive and you have to sharpen. Since MAKEUP FOREVER aqua pencil is exclusive to Sephora, there are no other outlets. Still highly recommend!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2011 4:52:00 AM More reviews by ALBA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The texture isn't creamy enough and the problem with this is that it won't fill even miniscule cracks and lines on the lip and lipline. When I sampled it on the back of my hand, I should have known, as there were tiny patches of white from the creases on my hand that weren't filled in.
The shade is also a little metalic which I hate in a lipliner.

Such a shame as it is long lasting.

As I knew I wouldn't be using it, I wrote some bullet point notes on my mirror when I was listening to an interesting radio programme as I didn't have any writing paper. It took masses of vigorous wiping to eradicate the notes from the mirror and despite the mirror having been cleaned many times, the writing is still very faintly there when the mirror mists up. It's certainly durable!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2011 9:37:00 AM More reviews by Phanatical28

I've got this in 17C and absolutely adore it. I looked for ages to find the perfect liner for my Illamasqua "Blaze" lipstick, and this is it! It's definitely a bold, in-your-face color with very long-wearing effects. I find it's very easy to line my lips with, although filling them in takes a bit more work. Do make sure your lips are properly exfoliated & moisturized as that is very key. These pencils are very expensive but in my opinion worth it for the color match and longevity they give.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2011 1:29:00 PM More reviews by Isti

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Great range of colours, all very summery and out there! I've got 18c and it's definately a statment lip. I can't really describe the colour its just amazing.. glides on smoothly and it is extremely pigmented I even wear it as a lipstick sometimes with a little lipgloss on top.. But you need to reeeaaaally moisturize your lips beforehand!