Make Up For Ever Aqua Lip Waterproof Lipliner Pencils (All)

4.4

on 5/17/2012 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have this in C3 and I love it. It matches my natural lip color and helps keep my lipstick from feathering off. Lasts all day long and doesn't budge.

on 5/6/2012 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this in C1 and I love it! It is long wearing and most importantly I LOVE the color! It is a super neutral nude that looks amazing on my slightly pigmented lips.
They actually look like my lips if they were slightly peachier (my natural lips are a little on the redder side)
I apply this in the morning and lasts through sipping tea all day at work, eating lunch, munching on snacks, smoking (i know i know).
Will buy again.

on 2/26/2012 10:14:00 PM

The ultimate lipliner. I tried MAC lipliner and hated how slick/hard to control it was. I bought this in 16C because I wear a lot of fuchsia lipstick, and this is the perfect fuchsia to go with a variety of shade. It stains my lips and doesn't dry them out. I've been pairing it with YSL golden gloss in 49 and it looks amazing. It even works on its own with clear gloss over. I am definitely getting more shades.

on 2/17/2012 9:26:00 AM

I bought the 18C since it's a rare color for a lip liner. The texture is soft and smooth it stays on pretty well. I wouldn't buy it again since I found something that's half the price and work as good.

on 1/19/2012 4:20:00 PM

great texture, glides easily on the lips, great colour range.

BUT!!!!

the pencil is really short compared to other brands and to Make up for evers older pencils (that were cheaper by the way)

personally I'd say buy this only if you didn't find the colour you wanted somewhere else. it'll get pretty expensive real fast!

on 1/17/2012 1:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is a really great lip liner. Unfortunately, the price reflects this. The color glides on smoothly partially due to the jojoba oil in it and lasts for a long time. If this comes in a color you absolutely love, then I would say buy it, but otherwise, spring for something a little cheaper (or wait until its on sale.)

on 1/9/2012 2:33:00 PM

I bought 1C to try to match various lighter glosses I have purchased. Love the product and it pairs well w/Stila Kitten lip glaze. Would buy again. Creamy texture and long lasting.My first Make Up For Ever product.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Purchased 1C, nude color, goes on smoothly and very long lasting. Probably the most pigmented lip liner I own.

on 11/18/2011 1:54:00 PM

a real nude color (pretty hard to find in other brands).n i'm having it in 1C. Glides on very smoothly, ist's sharp.
Con: too expensive

on 11/10/2011 11:48:00 AM

I love this lipliner. I own it per Sephora's suggestion in 2C,3C, and 4C.
They are all nude shades. 2C is rosy, 3C is a neutral, and 4C is more of a brick nude. They really last on the lips. You could go with just filling in your lips and putting gloss on. If I want even more coverage, I line lips, fill in,use lipstick and gloss. You are set for a more finished presentation. Unfortunately I think the pencil at $18 is expensive and you have to sharpen. Since MAKEUP FOREVER aqua pencil is exclusive to Sephora, there are no other outlets. Still highly recommend!

Popular Lip Liners