April 16, 2014 | 1959 users online

Lip Liners - Make Up For Ever - Aqua Lip Waterproof Lipliner Pencil

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2011 4:52:00 AM More reviews by ALBA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The texture isn't creamy enough and the problem with this is that it won't fill even miniscule cracks and lines on the lip and lipline. When I sampled it on the back of my hand, I should have known, as there were tiny patches of white from the creases on my hand that weren't filled in.
The shade is also a little metalic which I hate in a lipliner.

Such a shame as it is long lasting.

As I knew I wouldn't be using it, I wrote some bullet point notes on my mirror when I was listening to an interesting radio programme as I didn't have any writing paper. It took masses of vigorous wiping to eradicate the notes from the mirror and despite the mirror having been cleaned many times, the writing is still very faintly there when the mirror mists up. It's certainly durable!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2011 9:37:00 AM More reviews by Phanatical28

I've got this in 17C and absolutely adore it. I looked for ages to find the perfect liner for my Illamasqua "Blaze" lipstick, and this is it! It's definitely a bold, in-your-face color with very long-wearing effects. I find it's very easy to line my lips with, although filling them in takes a bit more work. Do make sure your lips are properly exfoliated & moisturized as that is very key. These pencils are very expensive but in my opinion worth it for the color match and longevity they give.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2011 1:29:00 PM More reviews by Isti

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Great range of colours, all very summery and out there! I've got 18c and it's definately a statment lip. I can't really describe the colour its just amazing.. glides on smoothly and it is extremely pigmented I even wear it as a lipstick sometimes with a little lipgloss on top.. But you need to reeeaaaally moisturize your lips beforehand!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2011 5:05:00 AM More reviews by ninnynoddle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Completely awesome. I have 14c which is a really beautiful "muted dusty rose." I needed something for stage that wouldn't come off on someone I was kissing, and this worked great! I totally fill in my lips with this, looks wonderful. Fades a bit over hours but doesn't come off; also a bit drying (even with chapstick on underneath). But it looks so beautiful and it does what I wanted it to (you know, stay on), I just love it!

Edit: Changed rating to 4, it catches every dry part of my lip even after exfoliating and using chapstick. I still love it, just not as much as I thought I did.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2011 3:31:00 PM More reviews by jadedali

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought 8c, which is strong rouge color. I absolutely love the product. It made my lipstick stay on for horus and it kept it from smudging. The only problem I had was that the plastic seal was a bit hard to remove, and once I slipped the cap off I broke the tip of the liner and needed to resharpen it. I wish it was a little bit easier to open, but I suppose next time I'll just have to be more careful. Definately will buy this product again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2011 1:01:00 AM More reviews by nattyngeorge

I have #4c in the MUFE Aqua Lip Liner. The color is a little hard to explain. It's like a warm, reddened mauve. It has a yellow/orange undertone. Its a little deeper than I'd like it to be, but I just take my pinky or a lip brush and soften the color up a bit. I usually wear this liner with my coral lipsticks. The lasting power is probably the best I've tried.. I would definitely repurchase, but a different shade thats more suitable for every day. Check out swatches of all the shades here.. http://karlasugar.net/2011/02/make-up-for-ever-aqua-lip-pencils/

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2011 4:26:00 AM More reviews by fionamimi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Seriously amazing. I love these lippies because if I eat something, my lip liner is still there! And that's how it should be!!

Only thing I can say is, to hope they make more colors hehe

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2010 5:18:00 AM More reviews by addercat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Even though I'm 31 I've never really been a big lipstick girl. I always played up my eyes instead. Lately though I've been taking more "risks" on my lips and it's so much fun! :) I bought this pencil in 8C, which is (to me) a bright pinky-red although I believe they call it classic red or something similar. Anyhow I use this alone, with red lipstick, or with red gloss (a fave combo is 8C + Dior Addict Ultra Gloss in 856) and it really just brightens up my face and makes me look awake when I am SO not. :) It lasts, it's easy to apply... only cons are that like others I wish it came in a twist up pencil, and it CAN be drying but from what I've discovered that seems kind of normal for pencils. I really recommend it and it's well worth the price. A staple for me. I'm NW20.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2010 6:42:00 PM More reviews by bellatrixie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Kept my red lipstick in all day! Very smooth and pigmented not at all waxy! Perfect to fill in lips and outline. Smudgeproof and transferproof. It would be bettter off in a twist up though

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2010 1:05:00 AM More reviews by kelimeli

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

These are long lasting! Even using Palmolive, I needed to scrub to remove the samples from my hand. I echo the writers who gave this only 2 lippies - the color selection veers towards the dark + dramatic. MUFE needs to add lighter nude colors and a nice neutral pink.