April 20, 2014 | 1487 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Telescopic: Clean Definition

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2011 10:12:00 AM More reviews by Babyprends

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm going on my 3rd tube of this mascara and its seriously amazing. I've been using it for 2 years now and its by far the best lengthening mascara I've tried. It makes my lashes so long and look amazing, and not only lengthens for me but separates and thickens too. I also use this mascara for when I want to use a volumizing mascara & its not lengthening enough ; I layer it on top of the volumizing mascara and it works really really good. This mascara also is very natural looking and not clumpy at all. (:

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2011 12:37:00 PM More reviews by XxPRINCESSAxX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Other

This mascara is actually good! I don't own this product but I used my sister's since I left my mascara at home. I will admit I would never have purchased this mascara to try myself, especially after those ads showing the eyelashes magically growing. After one coat of this mascara with the skinny, short-bristled, comb-like applicator my eyelashes were extremely more noticeable, dark and defined. My previous experience with mascaras designed for definition (i.e. Cargo Blu Ray, Maybelline One-by-One, Maybelline Lash Discovery) is that they do not thicken. Yes, they provide separation and definition but you end up with a short row of several thin/light eyelashes that are barely noticeable. I am pleasantly surprised with the performance of this mascara and will purchase a tube of my own in the near future.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2011 3:11:00 AM More reviews by Telly90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this mascara. It gives my short, sparse lashes great length and definition. It doesn't flake on me and doesn't weigh my lashes down. I will definitely repurchase! <3333

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2011 9:39:00 AM More reviews by jesshunter

I wanted to like this, but it didn't work out that way! I like the slim brush, it really enabled me to get those tiny corner lashes. However......this left my lashes looking like tangled twigs.....not the look I like! Sticking with my HG, Cover Girl Super Thick Lash, and not straying!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2011 1:01:00 PM More reviews by pooky788

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Rated 4 because it's not 'Wow' - is mascara ever? I've still yet to find a mascara that I would never give up. However this is in my 'would buy again' list. I find this quite thin in consistency and because of the type of brush head I really love how it doesn't clump my lashes. I love the blackness of it, I wear this for day and night. I love how the colour really coats easily and I can get right down the length and colour the lighter root part of my lashes.
Best about this mascara is it really noticeabley lengthens my eyelashes. I have quite short lashes and they look so much longer with this, probably the longest I've ever seen them look to be honest.
Volumise? No
Curl? No
Lengthen & define? Yes

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2011 3:46:00 AM More reviews by Jexka

I picked this up on a whim one day when looking at mascaras. I didn't have high hopes for this, but I ended up liking it more than I thought I would. The applicator is plastic and pretty flexible, which I like. I only use this with intense eye looks because this isn't a natural looking mascara. You have to use a very light hand, otherwise this will clump and give you spider lashes. Once you use this a few times you can get a technique down to avoid this. It's not volumizing at all, it's definitely just a lengthening mascara. I've been able to make my lashes crazy long with this, so if you really just want length, I'd say give this a try.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2011 11:20:00 PM More reviews by SocksMcJones

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This mascara didn't lengthen or volumize my lashes at all. It clumped them together and gave me "spider lashes".
Worst of all, the packaging is AWFUL! My mom bought a tube of this for herself, and the wand broke off in the tube the first time she tried to use it! I thought it was a defective product, but I bought it a few weeks later and the same thing happened to me! Luckily both of us returned it, but this product isn't worth anyones time.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2011 6:55:00 PM More reviews by vickywang

Smudge like a hell on me. I have oily lids and it just doesnt stay on my lashes... I dont feel it holds me curl... I will not buy it again

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2011 3:42:00 AM More reviews by ButterFlo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am absolutely in love with this mascara! I've been wanting to try it for a long time but I've been pretty fussy about it because in Europe L'Oreal is rather expensive, but I eventually bit the bullet and I'm not regretting it at all. I'm very picky with mascaras because I cannot stand having clumpy lashes. This one has the most perfect formula, not too runny or too dry, it coats my lashes evenly and gives them a lot of length. The brush is lovely, it separates and defines my lashes very well. Only potential downside is that it won't give you a lot of volume if you're keen on thick lashes, but it doesn't bother me personally that much. All in all, amazing product, definitely going to repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2011 3:03:00 PM More reviews by lacmakeup

I love this mascara! It lengthens terrifically but doesn't give all that much volume, so if you are a volume person do not buy this mascara. This does not clump with one coat, but once you start layering it, it does start to get the clumping effect. Where I got this mascara it was 12 dollars, there was a 2 dollar off promotion so I got it for 10 which I think is what it runs for at Walmart. Overall I gave this mascara a 5 because what I wanted out of this mascara was length, and that is exactly what I got. I would repurchase this again.