August 30, 2014 | 1738 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - Colorstay Eyeliner

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2013 6:03:00 PM More reviews by HottSauce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Not bad! The best drugstore cheap eyeliner out there. The colors are ok I find them more on the cool side. They stay put and do not smear much or at all. The color does fades and becomes lighter. Not the creamiest eyeliner either. I would buy again but I prefer my Chanel stylo eyeliners.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2013 12:32:00 AM More reviews by cawowinnose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I've found this to be great for lining my upper lash line. It doesn't budge at all. The only problem I have is sometimes I forget to close it all the way and I'm worried the product will dry up quickly because of this.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/8/2013 10:21:00 PM More reviews by classicbelle

it does not stay long. maybelline unstoppable is way better than this.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2013 2:48:00 PM More reviews by Rheuai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

PROS:

-pigmented
-good staying power

CONS:
- slight smudging towards end of the day
-sometimes it "flakes" off resulting in little black specks underneath my eye

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2013 11:00:00 PM More reviews by VIPnolza

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like this eyeliner. It has great staying powder. It starts smudging a little bit after about 6 hourse with a primer but nothing to major. I glides on well, and i like the retractable packaging. You can take it with you on the go to reapply if needed. The only problem i have with this eyeliner is that it isn't dark enough. Yes its black but sort of a grayish tone. I have used much darker eyeliners. Not a bad purchase, but im not amazed

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2013 8:54:00 AM More reviews by kristynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

One of the best eyeliners I have ever used and I cannot really fault the price. Stays on incredibly well and I like how it goes on. Would recommend to anyone

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2013 4:09:00 PM More reviews by ichigocutie

I found a value pack of two at my local target on clearance for less than $4. I never tried Revlon's eyeliner so I didn't expect anything. I have oily lids but I always use a primer (elf $1 primer or MAC paint pot). I like using this to tight line and it didn't budge. I haven't used it on my water line so I can't say how it perform. I also use it on my eyelid,the color shows up gray. I could make it darker but that means I have to go back and forth,tugging my lid. The formulation is not as smooth as the Milani retractable eyeliner. I'm still unsure about repurchasing this eyeliner since I bought a pack of two,and I still have couple other to finish.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2013 8:23:00 PM More reviews by BeautyBrunette16

Love this eyeliner! So great for $5!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2013 1:41:00 AM More reviews by Girlybunny13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this I got it for 5$ and it looks pretty on my dark greenish brown eyes

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2013 11:10:00 PM More reviews by Ninotackii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have the brown one, it's great on the upper lash line as well as tight line and water line. But I do need to set it with powder or else it will smear everywhere.