September 1, 2014 | 1865 users online

Fragrances - Moschino - Funny!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2009 7:49:00 AM More reviews by flori307

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love it! It's fresh, full of life, it's perfect for summer. I hate sweet parfumes in the summer, and this is perfect for me - it smells like lemons - so fresh, so clear, so young...so funny:D And the smell lasts for many hours on my skin (although I have dry skin and many fragrances disappear after 2-3 hours).

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2009 11:14:00 PM More reviews by angeltearsofthenight

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got a sample yesterday from Sephora and decided immediately that I need this. It's such a flirty, light, and girly smell. To be honest, I am never a fragrance person, but this one is just so light and fresh! I must say I will wear this everyday!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2009 7:54:00 PM More reviews by Anitag

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The bottle for this is simply adorable (I got the 25ml) very tactile I just like holding it! This to my nose on first spray smells similar to Light blue as most have mentioned and also Eclat d'arpege. I personally do not like Eclat DP as I find it too strong and overpowering in the opening and for some odd reason makes me feel sick and dizzy - this could have something to do with the lilac top note. LB I find, to be better but a little too sweet, that and the fact it's been worn to death by so many, has just tuned me away from it. Funny! has diffrerent top notes to both these perfumes it's the base notes ceder, amber and musks which the 3 share. Funny! I find is the more subtle of the 3 and drys to a tea note that is just less harsh on me, I also smell the bitter orange note. I got this cheap, so no complaints, worth getting if you don't like LB (but want something in that fragrance group) and want something for eveyday office wear that won't suffocate those around you.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2008 10:40:00 AM More reviews by KelseyP

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This scent is so similar to Light Blue, I can't get over it. The opening is a bit too much for me - bright, sharp singing citrusy overload. But once it settles a bit, it really is just like Light Blue. The difference for me comes hours later when this settles into a sparkly green tea that is very lovely and long lasting - I can still smell it 15 hours after application. If I could bottle the dry down I would, but otherwise this is not for me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2008 7:21:00 AM More reviews by Jadetive

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

To my nose, Moschino's Funny! and I Love Love are very similar. Both are very citrusy and I can't detect very many floral notes. However, on drydown, I Love Love smells like leather and Funny! smells like an old air refreshener. The lasting power is also poor. Cute packaging though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2008 12:01:00 AM More reviews by MsLips

Oh my gosh is this my favorite perfume!!! (along with chanel mademoiselle) This is perfect for summer! It smells incredible! I'm so glad it works with my chemistry, otherwise i'd be devastated!! It's similar to light blue, but better. light blue doesn't work for me =( It's got green tea and citrus notes which make a perfect blend. And my gosh after the top and middle note are gone the bottom note is a smooth musky smell of green tea...it's so amazing!!! I always get compliments when i wear this. I love it wayyy too much!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2008 3:33:00 PM More reviews by PixelDustDreams

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Moschino "Funny" is a lovely light summery fragrance. There is a lot of citrus, maybe a tiny bit sweet and fruity, but over all, it's definitely a clean, fresh smell, perfect for summer. I have so much trouble finding new scents - I just recently took back Ed Hardy because it smelled too sweet, and was sort of cheap and generic to me. I wanted something very light, summery, and fresh... this stuff is it. As for the lasting power... this only comes in a toilette, but I've had it on all day and it's still quite strong - I keep getting a whiff of it, and I can't get enough. It's so pretty! I'm really happy with it!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2008 10:20:00 AM More reviews by yeskimo

Funny is a "popper" - youthful, bright, flirty, and fun. I passed it by at first because my typical scents aren't quite so adorable, but when the Nordstrom sample was gone after three days I knew I had to buy in.

For me, Funny is very "right now" and for that I say I would buy it again. I fully expect the moment to pass, but that doesn't make the fragrance any less fun.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2008 4:40:00 AM More reviews by hillybilly78

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Mmmm this is one yummy scent, was given a tester of this, and the first thing i thought was how similar it was to light blue, not identical but that same crisp fruity smell. I havnt brought this yet but am tempted to try it agin. The bottle is devine too!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2008 10:31:00 PM More reviews by mumsays242

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Citrus opening, dries to green tea. Good green tea.