July 31, 2014 | 2015 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Eyeliner Brush

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2011 12:26:00 PM More reviews by jkpetite

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

disappointed...no way to get a thin line out of this brush. the bristles stay separated and makes the line thick. I'll stick with my angled brush from Maybelline.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2010 1:35:00 AM More reviews by xogingerox

its a good brush like all of elf's other brushes
however, i would recommend you NOT get this brush if you have or are planning to buy : concealer brush, angled brush, lip brush or future tiny brushes in their collection as it would mimic the same function.
this brush can be used for lining, or in my case, dipping it into concealer and lining the outside of my lip when i make mistakes with lipstick or if ive accidentally smeared lining with liquid etc.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/25/2010 3:20:00 PM More reviews by naj123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I prefer my eyeliner brushes to have a bit of a slant or atleast be tinier. This kept randomly poking my eye...not cool.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2010 6:05:00 PM More reviews by thoughtbubble

I read the reviews on this brush and I guess you either love it or you don't. I, personally, love it. I've tried other angled brushes and couldn't get the line I wanted...I decided to try this one on a whim and my liner went on beautifully. If you find angled brushes hard to use, give this one a shot...and if it doesn't work for you, hey, you just spent $1 on a concealor brush:)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2010 10:39:00 PM More reviews by megathon

I hate this brush for applying cream or gel eyeliner because it's impossible to get a precise line with it (I prefer an angled eyeliner brush, like the one from Ecotools), but I like using it to put eyeshadow over it to set it (using dabbing motions rather than making small strokes). It's not particularly comfortable to use because the bristles are stiff and not of very good quality, but for $1, I can't complain. That being said, I wouldn't buy it again--I'm going to stick to angled eyeliner brushes that are of better quality in the future.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2010 2:54:00 AM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Eh. This isn't great for thin eyeliner application, and I personally like an angled brush easier to use. (Ie- ecotools eyeliner brush). For a buck, though, you know, not bad.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2010 5:08:00 PM More reviews by rapunzelfalls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

It's an okay brush for quick application of eyeliner, but if you want a more precise line I wouldn't recommend it for *that* purpose. But, like many have suggested below, it can be used for your eyebrows.

I, personally, don't feel as though the bristles are too stiff. They're dense but not painfully so.

Overall: I would repurchase. It's a great eyebrow brush and can be used for many other purposes as suggested in some reviews below. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2010 2:40:00 PM More reviews by seonmi

I can't possibly use this as an eyeliner brush. It's so thick so it's impossible to follow the shape of my eyes. I'm doing eyeliner quite ok with other brushes so I don't think it's my technique. And I usually do a medium eyeliner thickness-wise (not a fan of too thin eyeliner) so it's not that I'm too picky, either. It's ok to use for concealer and cream eye shadow, though. But definitely NOT for eyeliner!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2010 1:55:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a very thick eyeliner brush. I bought it because I knew i could not work it with a line so thick, so I use it to apply my eyeprimer. Its flat enough to run the product across my lids evenly. I really love this brush for this reason. Its only a $1 at target makes it even more spectacular steal.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2010 6:25:00 PM More reviews by Silrayan

Like other reviewers have said, I would really use this while trying to be precise with liner. It works great if you are lining with dark smokey eyeshadow though.