September 21, 2014 | 1071 users online

Eye Shadow - BeneFit Cosmetics - Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in R.S.V.P.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2012 8:02:00 PM More reviews by Rosie125

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I saw this color on a youTube tutorial and thought it looked amazing. But i didn't want to buy it because of the price. While in San Diego we went to the base and it was there for only $15....so i bought it. I really love it, as for its claim as a creaseless eye shadow i found after about 6 hours it does crease. That's the only real reason i gave it a 4. Other than that its really pigmented, goes on smooth and its not hard to build up the color. It is also a really good everyday color.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/18/2012 5:45:00 PM More reviews by biliboong

Looks awful with a primer. Looks awful without a primer. Creasing. Patchy. Disgusting. No lasting power whatsoever.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2012 12:08:00 AM More reviews by Brithatsme43

This shadow is a dream! It literally lasts through the whole day, even in 110 degree weather without creasing! The only complaints i have is that if you put a shadow over it, it sort of has that "scaly" look on your eyes, but if you just have it alone on the lid its fine. The other thing is the price. It is a bit pricey, which is the reason why i wouldn't repurchase it. The only reason why i bought it in the first place is because i stumbled upon a sephora while on vacation and decided to treat myself to something high-end (drug store lover ovaa hereee! :D) Over all, its an awesome product if you're willing to pay the price for it :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2012 10:19:00 AM More reviews by jdmcgi2

This is not the same color as stila's kitten but it's pretty close. I actually love kitten so it's no surprise that I really like this shade as well. R.S.V.P. has more pink in it where as kitten is just shimmery champagne. I would call R.S.V.P. a shimmery pink champagne. My pot is very creamy and easy to apply. I use my MAC 239 brush. I still have to use a primer unlike my mac paint pots but I love the color so much it doesn't really matter to me. I also own the cream shadow in Birthday Suit and it lasts longer then R.S.V.P. and performs closer to mac's paint pots for some reason. I like using R.S.V.P. all over my lid and then soba in the crease with mulch sometimes in the outer v. Great daytime look if you don't mind shimmer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2012 12:33:00 PM More reviews by delicatepost

Again what I said about the other ones.. this shade is more of a shimmery colour, its my current fave out of my collection of this range.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2012 1:30:00 AM More reviews by sadendingsong

This is the cream version of Urban Decay's Sin. Seriously swatch the two next to each other! If you're a fan of that shade as a highlight (as many people are) this will dry down to a more metallic finish that is a bit bolder than Sin. Cream formulas tend to have more of a 3D effect on the lids so the finish of the two won't be exactly the same but the shade undertone is very similar, just thought I'd point that out first as I've swatched the two side by side. I don't think this formula holds up as well on my lids as other cream shadows I own. Maybelline Color Tattoo is a cheaper alternative with better lasting power and Chanel Illusion D'ombre is a more expensive version that lasts better. What I do think Benefit has to its advantage is a shade selection that holds more wearable neutral shades that compliment other shadows well. Nothing really in the range for bold looks, but that isn't Benefit's strength anyway, which is fine. I just wish these were truly creaseless on me but the wear time doesn't wow me. Since it can't surpass some of the newer formulations out there, I can only give it a mediocre review. It's reasonably crease-resistant (4-6 hrs) but it isn't my perfect cream shadow unfortunately.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2012 12:45:00 AM More reviews by stephyrm12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this cream eyeshadow is super pretty and sparkly! i do not apply it with a brush just because i find that it can apply unevenly and patchy that way, use a concealer or a synthetic brush to help. its just an average champange color. the only reason i would not rebuy this is just because i have way too many of this color already from various brands and such. its a nice everyday staple color tho!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2012 7:03:00 PM More reviews by ashleybaybay

Love this product!! :) I've had my eye on it for awhile now, and recently a friend bought it for me as a gift!!
It is a light pink shimmer shade that is pretty sheer upon application. But if you wait for the first layer to dry, then you can apply the second, and get a little more pay-off. I got this more for an everyday, fast look. I just throw this on, with eyeliner, and mascara and I'm done! A good shadow that does not crease, lasts all day, and brightens up the eye area just enough! This is great for those who find other lighter shimmer shades that are perhaps more creamy/white to not be as flattering on your skin tone.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2012 11:14:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ive been wanting to try their cream shadows for a while now & finally got one, this one. When i first put it on with my finger it looked like a shimmery mess but after i worked with it for a second or two & it set it looked fine. I wore this w/out a base & it lasted all day. Id try another color if i find one that catches my eye.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2012 11:56:00 AM More reviews by Rebecca34

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Champagney-pink color. Applies smoothly and lasts a long time after it dries - all day for me as long as I use an eyeshadow primer underneath. I apply it with Benefit's eye brush that's designed for these shadows to get a thin, even layer of color.

I am neutral to warm toned and pale and a lot of pink toned eyeshadows do not work for me at all but this one does, maybe because it leans neutral.

This looks great with black or dark brown liner for a simple, work appropriate eye look.