Elizabeth Arden Elizabeth Arden Intervene 3-in-1 Cleanser

3.7

Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Myristic Acid, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sucrose Polybehenate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Arginine, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Stearic Acid, Bisabolol, Butylene Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polyethylene, Xanthan Gum, Lauric Acid, Disodium Edta, Sodium
Chloride, Parfum/Fragrance, Benzoic Acid, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol,
Propylparaben, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin.

on 9/1/2009 2:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I dont know about this product. The smell is so so intense and I'm used to using a no fragrance products. So this was so weird putting this on my skin it felt weird, felt like putting perfume on my face and with my highly sensitive skin i thought that was not a good thing at all. I'm not sure if i like it. I prefer other cleansers. it removes makeup well. But not the best thing i have used. Removed makeup well though and left skin feeling smooth and clean. Not purchase again.

This is my very favorite cleanser!!!! I have always had clogged pores and breakouts on my chin and cheek areas until I started using this product. Now, I cannot live without it.

This is a cleanser I have come back to a few times. It isn't the best exfoliator but it foams up well, takes off even water proof makeup, and doesn't over dry. It keeps my skin pretty clear too, which is great.

on 2/15/2009 8:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love this cleanser. I purchased it at a local Elizabeth Arden counter when i was getting my skin analysis. I was actually using clinique before this and their #3 clarifying lotion was too strong for my skin, although i am combination-oily. This Arden cleanser is gentle, it cleanses, exfoliates, and tones all in 1 for a 3rd of the price of what i'd pay at clinique or any other brand. And all you havve to do after cleansing with this is moisturize. Its so easy. I will definitely buy this again. I trust elizabeth arden products.

on 12/4/2008 8:13:00 PM

I have been using this for over two months as my main exfoliator and I really like it. It gets the dirt, oil, and makeup off of my skin without being too harsh. I love the way my skin feels after. I use it 3-5 times a week to cleanse my pores. I can be acne-prone and this doesn't make me break out. I will keep using this cleanser.

on 10/24/2008 1:00:00 PM

I just purchased this to pad my purchase to get the gift with purchase.

I think its not bad -I expected a too creamy cleanser which needs another foaming cleanser - but i was wrong - it was creamy but itself - it could remove my makeup & didnt leave any sticky expected residue.

I will continue & maybe update my review.

on 4/28/2008 11:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This cleanser rinses squeaky clean, which I love because I hate the feeling of residue on my skin after washing. The smell is a bit strong but really nice. The scrubber thingies are few and far between, and I prefer to scrub with Neostrata heavy duty sandpaper stuff to get a true exfoliation rather than a little every day. I think it is a bit drying, the scent could be a little rough on sensitive or dry skins, and so I won't be keeping this product. The whole Intervene line has not worked for me at all. In fact, even the EA shadows are irritating my eyes lately. Hmmmm.....

on 4/2/2008 11:30:00 AM

I LOVE this cleanser. It exfoliates w/o it being harsh and leaves your skin so soft. The frangrance is AMAZING!! I love the fresh smell and my face feels so clean, soft and smooth and ready for my moisterizer. You will be hooked on this fresh, soft fragrance. I will be a loyal buyer to this even though it is a little pricey~20.00. Love it!!

EDIT: This product, after a while broke my skin out so I had to give the rest to a friend. I was bummed because I really liked the feel and smell. It must have been the fragrance.

on 3/16/2008 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

At first I thought this is just ok. But today I realized that this creamy exfoliator actually gives me dry patches after using it 3 days in a row . I have normal to dry skin and this heavily fragranced product makes it even drier. A big no no, so it won't be a repurchase.

on 3/16/2008 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I tried several samples of this and I like it for my dry and senstive skin. It cleanses very well w/ out drying and theres a bit of gentle exfoliation particles. this leaves my complexion soft smooth and clean. I follow up w/ my clarins routine: the toning lotion, hydraquench serum, and hydra quench cream.