Wet 'n' Wild Megaslicks Liquid Lip Color in 564A Cherish

3.0

Price: $

Price: $

This is the perfect lip gloss if you want to add that little bit of shimmer to the center of your bottom lip to make it look fuller. It is frosty and that is what I love about it!! It can be used in a lot of ways..some subtle, others not so subtle. It comes with a doe foot applicator and honestly the smell isn't bothersome to me and I'm sensitive to them. When I really want a WOW lip..I use a darker pink liner, and this all over my lips with a plumping gloss on top and let me tell you, guys won't stare at your boobs they'll stare at your mouth--maybe that's one way of getting them to LISTEN for a change LOL Its not tacky at all, and it doesn't leave my lips dry as the sahara desert, I actually bought a back up of this because WnW always discontinues products I love (I'll miss you Fine Wink e/s!). This is one of those glosses that is great to have because you can do so many different looks with it, I would recommend buying it.

At first glance the color on the tube looked nice so for less than $2 I thought why not. When I opened the tube I noticed a pretty strong plasticy kinda smell. It's pretty frosty like others have mentioned. I like the peach undertone it has. The gloss is pretty thick and sticky, therefore making the product last longer. It does feel moisturizing when I put it on, however I just can't get over how horrible this thing smells and the tastes it leaves on my lips. Idk how other people don't find the scent nasty or perhaps mine was just expired. I'm just going to throw it out.

This is really not that bad of a lip gloss! It is frosty, but some lip glosses are meant to be that way. If you apply a very small amount of this, you won't have a problem. I do have very fair skin and I think this product goes just fine with it. The scent is like a strong vanilla, but it's ALMOST a little too much. To describe the color, I would say it's a Barbie kind of pink with white undertones/shimmer. Looks lovely over a pink lipstick! At less than $2, I say it was worth it.

Far to frosty for my taste. No offence to anyone who likes it but I think it's kind of trashy looking.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Maybe I would try this in another color, as it's not sticky. However, the color just did NOT work for me! It looks darker in the tube than it is, and just looked too frosted on my lips. I have light pink lips, but this was easily several shades lighter. Oh well.

I picked this up today for £1.87 in tescos. I really like it because it appears a frosty pink but when applied it has some peachy, golden tones on my lips. It feels really moisturising, and i love the smell. Lasting power is ok, but what do you expect? I can live with re -applying it!

Cherish is a really pretty light pink in the tube, shimmery but not infused with billions of huge glitter chunks. I wasn't expecting much from this gloss when I first picked it up, but I was happily surprised! On my lips it's suddenly a much more complex color...It's not a "frosty Barbie pink" as some have said - it's got subtle peach & gold tones that make it so much more interesting. It's slightly sticky but not at all goopy. For only 1.99, you really can't go wrong. If you have coloring similar to mine - (very very fair, green eyes, blonde hair) I would recommend giving this gloss a go. It has quickly become one of my HG glosses - something I have bought over & over again!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Like the shittiest most shitty lip gloss ever. No offense to the people who like it but i have it in Cherish564A. From the little bottle i thought it eould be cute but its not. When i put it on it looks trashy and waaaaay to frost. Then again i do have tan skin that may be why but im not going to buy it again. I might try another colour though.

This is probably just my personal opinion, but I HATE this product. I think it's so tacky looking...it's irredescent and baby pink. The smell is okay, but it's almost sickeningly sweet. Just not near natural enough for me.

Well, ya get what ya pay for. In fairness I have to say I chose the wrong color for me. With Asian med.-tan skin this pink is way too Barbie, way to shimmery, and smells awful. Probably best for fair complections

Recommended for Medium Skin